After-Hours Stock Prices and Post-Crash Hangovers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Partha Ray & Vinodh Madhavan, 2014. "Price and Volatility Linkages between Indian Stocks and their European GDRs," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0300812, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:eee:ecofin:v:44:y:2018:i:c:p:221-234 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chris D'Souza, 2007. "Where Does Price Discovery Occur in FX Markets?," Staff Working Papers 07-52, Bank of Canada.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:3:y:1997:i:4:p:364-375 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goetzmann, William N. & Ivković, Zoran & Rouwenhorst, K. Geert, 2001.
"Day Trading International Mutual Funds: Evidence and Policy Solutions,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(03), pages 287-309, September.
- William Goetzmann & Zoran Ivkovich & K. Rouwenhorst, 2000. "Day Trading International Mutual Funds: Evidence And Policy Solutions," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm138, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jun 2001.
- Ito, Takatoshi & Engle, Robert F. & Lin, Wen-Ling, 1992.
"Where does the meteor shower come from? : The role of stochastic policy coordination,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 221-240, May.
- Takatoshi Ito & Robert F. Engle & Wen-Ling Lin, 1990. "Where Does the Meteor Shower Come From? The Role of Stochastic Policy Coordination," NBER Working Papers 3504, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shmuel Hauser & Yael Tanchuma & Uzi Yaari, 1998. "International Transfer Of Pricing Information Between Dually Listed Stocks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 139-157, June.
- Ahmed El Ghini & Youssef Saidi, 2017.
"Return and volatility spillovers in the Moroccan stock market during the financial crisis,"
Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1481-1504, June.
- El Ghini, Ahmed & Saidi, Youssef, 2014. "Return and Volatility Spillovers in the Moroccan Stock Market During The Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 53439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2009.
"Information, Trading Volume, and International Stock Return Comovements: Evidence from Cross-Listed Stocks,"
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(04), pages 953-986, August.
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2007. "Information, Trading Volume, and International Stock Return Comovements: Evidence from Cross-Listed Stocks," Working Paper Series 2006-11, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Chih-hsiang Hsu & Ming-sung Kao & Wei-pen Tsai, 2014. "Information Transmission between Dual Listed Stocks with Non-Overlapping Trading Hours," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 34(3), pages 1733-1741.
- Lin, W.L. & Engle, R.F. & Ito, T., 1991.
"Do Bulls and Bears Move Across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns,"
9121, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito, 1992. "Do Bulls and Bears Move Acoross Borders: International Transimission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns," Discussion Paper Series a253, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wen-Ling Lin & Robert F. Engle & Takatoshi Ito, 1991. "Do Bulls and Bears Move Across Borders? International Transmission of Stock Returns and Volatility as the World Turns," NBER Working Papers 3911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zolotoy, L., 2008. "Empirical essays on the information transfer between and the informational efficiency of stock markets," Other publications TiSEM 2a2652c6-1060-4622-8721-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Gagnon, Louis & Karolyi, G. Andrew, 2006. "Price and Volatility Transmission across Borders," Working Paper Series 2006-5, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Sandeep Patel & Asani Sarkar, 1998. "Stock market crises in developed and emerging markets," Research Paper 9809, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Wang, Steven Shuye & Meng Rui, Oliver & Firth, Michael, 2002. "Return and volatility behavior of dually-traded stocks: the case of Hong Kong," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 265-293, April.
- Nicholas Apergis & Costas Katrakilidis & Stamatis Papastamatis, 1997. ""Meteor showers" and "heat waves" in Greek financial markets," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(4), pages 364-375, November.
- Constantinos Katrakilidis & Athanasios Koulakiotis, 2006. "The Impact of Stock Exchange Rules on Volatility and Error Transmission -- The Case of Frankfurt and Zurich Cross-Listed Equities," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 7(2), pages 321-338, November.
- Manuela CROCI, 2003. "An empirical analysis of international equity market co-movements: implications for informational efficiency," Working Papers 197, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Shinhua Liu, 2007. "Securities Transaction Tax and Market Efficiency: Evidence from the Japanese Experience," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 161-176, December.
- Lieberman, Offer & Ben-Zion, Uri & Hauser, Shmuel, 1999. "A characterization of the price behavior of international dual stocks: an error correction approach," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 289-304, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:46:y:1991:i:1:p:159-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.