Report NEP-CFN-1998-12-09This is the archive for NEP-CFN, a report on new working papers in the area of Corporate Finance. Zelia Serrasqueiro issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sangkyun Park, 1998. "Why did thrift goodwill matter in 1989?," Staff Reports 51, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Anwar M. Shaikh, 1998. "The Stock Market and the Corporate Sector: A Profit-Based Approach," Macroeconomics 9811007, EconWPA.
- Allan Timmermann & Halbert White & Ryan Sullivan, 1998. "The Dangers of Data-Driven Inference: The Case of Calendar Effects in Stock Returns," FMG Discussion Papers dp304, Financial Markets Group.
- Lucy F. Ackert & George Athanassakos, 1998. "Institutional investors, analyst following, and the January anomaly," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Karim M Abadir & Rolf Larsson, . "The Joint Moment Generating Function of Quadratic Forms in Multivariate Autoregressive Series: The Case with Deterministic Components," Discussion Papers 98/23, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0305 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Simon Kwan, 1998. "Securities activities by commercial banking firms' Section 20 subsidiaries: risk, return and diversification benefits," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 98-10, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Claudio E.V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1998. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Macroeconomics 9809004, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 1999.
- Lucy F. Ackert & Marie D. Racine, 1998. "Stochastic trends and cointegration in the market for equities," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 98-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.