Learning from financial crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Puri, Manju & Rocholl, Jörg & Steffen, Sascha, 2011.
"Global retail lending in the aftermath of the US financial crisis: Distinguishing between supply and demand effects,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 556-578, June.
- Manju Puri & Jörg Rocholl & Sascha Steffen, 2011. "Global retail lending in the aftermath of the US financial crisis: Distinguishing between supply and demand effects," NBER Working Papers 16967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Demetriades, Panicos O. & Law, Siong Hook, 2009.
"Financial development and openness: Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 285-296, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos O. Demetriades & Siong Hook Law, 2008. "Financial Development and Openness: Evidence from Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 107, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Access to Finance; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-04-18 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.