Learning from financial crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Puri, Manju & Rocholl, Jörg & Steffen, Sascha, 2011.
"Global retail lending in the aftermath of the US financial crisis: Distinguishing between supply and demand effects,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 100(3), pages 556-578, June.
- Manju Puri & Jörg Rocholl & Sascha Steffen, 2011. "Global retail lending in the aftermath of the US financial crisis: Distinguishing between supply and demand effects," NBER Working Papers 16967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Demetriades, Panicos O. & Law, Siong Hook, 2009.
"Financial development and openness: Evidence from panel data,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 285-296, July.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Panicos O. Demetriades & Siong Hook Law, 2008. "Financial Development and Openness: Evidence from Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 107, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Access to Finance; Bankruptcy and Resolution of Financial Distress; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-04-18 (Banking)
- NEP-HIS-2014-04-18 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6838. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .