Report NEP-BAN-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jin Cheng & Meixing Dai & Frédéric Dufourt, 2014. "Banking and Sovereign Debt Crises in Monetary Union Without Central Bank Intervention," Working Papers of BETA 2014-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Ching-Wai (Jeremy) Chiu & Haroon Mumtaz & Gabor Pinter, 2014. "Fat-tails in VAR Models," Working Papers 714, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Simon Gilchrist & Benoît Mojon, 2014. "Credit Risk in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 20041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim & Egon Zakrajšek, 2014. "Uncertainty, Financial Frictions, and Investment Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 20038, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick & Lei Xie, 2014. "The Flight from Maturity," NBER Working Papers 20027, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles I. Plosser, 2014. "Simplicity, transparency, and market discipline in regulatory reform," Speech 97, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2014. "Bank-based versus market-based financial systems: a critique of the dichotomy," Working papers wpaper19, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Zhang, Lei & Zhang, Lin & Zheng, Yong, 2013. "Wholesale Funding, Coordination, and Credit Risk," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 124, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Financial Market Regulation in Germany - Capital Requirements of Financial Institutions," Working papers wpaper26, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Meeks, Roland & Nelson, Benjamin & Alessandri, Piergiorgio, 2014. "Shadow banks and macroeconomic instability," Bank of England working papers 487, Bank of England.
- Khandokar Istiak & Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "A Note on Leverage and the Macroeconomy," Working Papers 2014-45, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Apr 2014.
- Beverly Hirtle, 2014. "Bank holding company dividends and repurchases during the financial crisis," Staff Reports 666, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Haroon Mumtaz & Gabor Pinter & Konstantinos Theodoridis, 2014. "What do VARs Tell Us about the Impact of a Credit Supply Shock? An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 716, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Thierry Warin & Robert E. Prasch, 2013. "Systemic Risk in the Financial Industry: “Mimetism” for the Best and for the Worst," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-29, CIRANO.
- Lim , Jamus Jerome & Minne, Geoffrey, 2014. "Learning from financial crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6838, The World Bank.
- Mitchener, Kris James, 2014. "The Evolution of Bank Supervision: Evidence from U.S. States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 181, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mitchener, Kris James & Richardson, Gary, 2013. "Does “Skin in the Game” Reduce Risk Taking? Leverage, Liability and the Long-Run Consequences of New Deal Financial Reforms," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 118, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Mehdi Mili & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "Bank liquidity shocks in loan and deposit in emerging markets," Working Papers 2014-210, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Noss, Joseph & Toffano, Priscilla, 2014. "Estimating the impact of changes in aggregate bank capital requirements during an upswing," Bank of England working papers 494, Bank of England.
- Bluhm, Marcel & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2014. "Systemic risk in an interconnected banking system with endogenous asset markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 48, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Hryckiewicz, Aneta, 2014. "Originators, traders, neutrals, and traditioners – various banking business models across the globe. Does the business model matter for financial stability?," MPRA Paper 55118, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Crawfordy, Gregory S & Pavaniniz, Nicola & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2013. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in the Loan Market," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 167, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Zhongbo Jing & Jakob de Haan & Jan P.A.M. Jacobs & Haizhen Yang, 2013. "Identifying Banking Crises Using Money Market Pressure: New Evidence For A Large Set of Countries," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-41, CIRANO.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, lei, 2013. "The Invisible Hand and the Banking Trade: Seigniorage, Risk-shifting and More," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 135, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ronald Heijmans & Richard Heuver & Clement Levallois & Iman van Lelyveld, 2014. "Dynamic visualization of large transaction networks: the daily Dutch overnight money market," DNB Working Papers 418, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Heidorn, Thomas & Buschmann, Christian, 2014. "The liquidity reserve funding and management strategies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 210, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- David Hou & David R. Skeie, 2014. "LIBOR: origins, economics, crisis, scandal, and reform," Staff Reports 667, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Chatelain, Jean-Bernard & Ralf, Kirsten, 2014. "Stability and Identification with Optimal Macroprudential Policy Rules," EconStor Preprints 95979, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.