Financial Market Regulation in Germany - Capital Requirements of Financial Institutions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlo D'Ippoliti, 2015. "Introduction," PSL Quarterly Review, Economia civile, vol. 68(272), pages 3-7.
- repec:spr:orspec:v:39:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00291-016-0465-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mohsen Afsharian & Heinz Ahn, 0. "Multi-period productivity measurement under centralized management with an empirical illustration to German saving banks," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 0, pages 1-31.
More about this item
KeywordsBanking Regulation; Financial Regulation; Capital Requirements; Capital Adequacy; Bank Capital; Basel Accord; Risk Management; Risk Models; Germany;
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- N24 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions - - - Europe: 1913-
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-04-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CBA-2014-04-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-CFN-2014-04-18 (Corporate Finance)
- NEP-FMK-2014-04-18 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-RMG-2014-04-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fes:wpaper:wpaper26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.