Report NEP-FMK-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Didier Sornette & Peter Cauwels, 2014. "Financial bubbles: mechanisms and diagnostics," Papers 1404.2140, arXiv.org.
- Imane El Ouadghiri & Valerie Mignon & Nicolas Boitout, 2014. "On the impact of macroeconomic news surprises on Treasury-bond yields," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-20, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Crawfordy, Gregory S & Pavaniniz, Nicola & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2013. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in the Loan Market," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 167, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Sami Gharbi & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility," Working Papers 2014-218, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Christophe Chorro & Dominique Guegan & Florian Ielpo & Hanjarivo Lalaharison, 2017. "Testing for Leverage Effects in the Returns of US Equities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973922, HAL.
- Cici, Gjergji & Kempf, Alexander & Sorhage, Christoph, 2014. "Do financial advisors provide tangible benefits for investors? Evidence from tax-motivated mutual fund flows," CFR Working Papers 12-09 [rev.3], University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Mehdi Mili & Jean-Michel Sahut, 2014. "Bank liquidity shocks in loan and deposit in emerging markets," Working Papers 2014-210, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Financial Market Regulation in Germany - Capital Requirements of Financial Institutions," Working papers wpaper26, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Ankita Mishra & Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2014. "The Random-Walk Hypothesis on the Indian Stock Market," Monash Economics Working Papers 07-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.