Do financial advisors provide tangible benefits for investors? Evidence from tax-motivated mutual fund flows
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||2014|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 0221 / 470 5607
Fax: 0221 / 470 5179
Web page: http://cfr-cologne.de/english/version06/html/home.php
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pastor, Lubos & Stambaugh, Robert F., 2002.
"Mutual fund performance and seemingly unrelated assets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 315-349, March.
- Luboš Pástor & Robert F. Stambaugh, . "Mutual Fund Performance and Seemingly Unrelated Assets.”," CRSP working papers 527, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Judith A. Chevalier & Glenn D. Ellison, 1995.
"Risk Taking by Mutual Funds as a Response to Incentives,"
NBER Working Papers
5234, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chevalier, Judith & Ellison, Glenn, 1997. "Risk Taking by Mutual Funds as a Response to Incentives," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(6), pages 1167-1200, December.
- Chevalier, J. & Ellison, G., 1996. "Risk Taking by Mutual Funds as a Response to Incentives," Working papers 96-3, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Clemens Sialm & Laura Starks, 2012.
"Mutual Fund Tax Clienteles,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 67(4), pages 1397-1422, 08.
- Erik R. Sirri & Peter Tufano, 1998. "Costly Search and Mutual Fund Flows," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(5), pages 1589-1622, October.
- John Chalmers & Jonathan Reuter, 2012. "What is the Impact of Financial Advisors on Retirement Portfolio Choices and Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 18158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Bergstresser & James Poterba, 2000.
"Do After-Tax Returns Affect Mutual Fund Inflows?,"
NBER Working Papers
7595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Utpal Bhattacharya & Andreas Hackethal & Simon Kaesler & Benjamin Loos & Steffen Meyer, 2012. "Is Unbiased Financial Advice to Retail Investors Sufficient? Answers from a Large Field Study," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 25(4), pages 975-1032.
- Barclay, Michael J. & Pearson, Neil D. & Weisbach, Michael S., 1998. "Open-end mutual funds and capital-gains taxes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 3-43, July.
- Andreas Hackethal & Michael Haliassos & Tullio Jappelli, 2009.
"Financial Advisors: A Case of Babysitters?,"
CSEF Working Papers
219, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 03 Mar 2011.
- Hackethal, Andreas & Haliassos, Michalis & Jappelli, Tullio, 2009. "Financial Advisors: A Case of Babysitters?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7235, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hackethal, Andreas & Haliassos, Michael & Jappelli, Tullio, 2009. "Financial advisors: A case of babysitters?," CFS Working Paper Series 2009/04, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Daniel Bergstresser & John M. R. Chalmers & Peter Tufano, 2009. "Assessing the Costs and Benefits of Brokers in the Mutual Fund Industry," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(10), pages 4129-4156, October.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2009.
"Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(1), pages 435-480, January.
- Mitchell A. Petersen, 2005. "Estimating Standard Errors in Finance Panel Data Sets: Comparing Approaches," NBER Working Papers 11280, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ippolito, Richard A, 1992. "Consumer Reaction to Measures of Poor Quality: Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 45-70, April.
- Ivkovic, Zoran & Weisbenner, Scott, 2009. "Individual investor mutual fund flows," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(2), pages 223-237, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:cfrwps:1209r3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.