Financial bubbles: mechanisms and diagnostics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gisler, Monika & Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan, 2011. "Innovation as a social bubble: The example of the Human Genome Project," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 1412-1425.
- Janeway,William H., 2012. "Doing Capitalism in the Innovation Economy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107031258, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leiss, Matthias & Nax, Heinrich H. & Sornette, Didier, 2015. "Super-exponential growth expectations and the global financial crisis," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 65434, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Moshe Maor, 2016. "Emotion-driven negative policy bubbles," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(2), pages 191-210, June.
- Zhang, Yue-Jun & Yao, Ting, 2016. "Interpreting the movement of oil prices: Driven by fundamentals or bubbles?," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 226-240.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1404.2140. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .