Report NEP-CBA-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke, 2014. "Monetary Dialogue 2009-2014 – Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Ruhr Economic Papers 0477, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Cloyne, James & Hürtgen, Patrick, 2014. "The macroeconomic effects of monetary policy: a new measure for the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 493, Bank of England.
- Daniel Detzer, 2014. "Financial Market Regulation in Germany - Capital Requirements of Financial Institutions," Working papers wpaper26, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Noss, Joseph & Toffano, Priscilla, 2014. "Estimating the impact of changes in aggregate bank capital requirements during an upswing," Bank of England working papers 494, Bank of England.
- Zhongbo Jing & Jakob de Haan & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs & Haizhen Yang, 2013. "Identifying Banking Crises Using Money Market Pressure: New Evidence For A Large Set of Countries," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-41, CIRANO.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Anwar Khayat, 2014. "Monetary Policy Switching in the Euro Area and Multiple Equilibria: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers halshs-00973504, HAL.
- Bauer, Michael D., 2014. "Inflation expectations and the news," Working Paper Series 2014-9, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- George S. Tavlas, 2014. "In old Chicago: Simons, Friedman and the development of monetary-policy rules," Working Papers 177, Bank of Greece.
- Orsolya Csortos & Zoltán Szalai, 2014. "Early warning indicators: financial and macroeconomic imbalances in Central and Eastern European countries," MNB Working Papers 2014/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2014. "The possible trinity: Optimal interest rate, exchange rate, and taxes on capital flows in a DSGE model for a small open economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Dudley, William, 2014. "U.S. monetary policy and emerging market economies," Speech 133, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mitchener, Kris James, 2014. "The Evolution of Bank Supervision: Evidence from U.S. States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 181, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Daniel Detzer & Hansjorg Herr, 2014. "Theories of Financial Crises," Working papers wpaper25, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Ray C. Fair, "undated". "How Might a Central Bank Report Uncertainty?," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1943, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2014. "The importance of the exchange rate regime in limiting current account imbalances in sub-Saharan African countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-22, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.