Early warning indicators: financial and macroeconomic imbalances in Central and Eastern European countries
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2017.
"Economic resilience: The usefulness of early warning indicators in OECD countries,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2016(1), pages 9-35.
- Mikkel Hermansen & Oliver Röhn, 2015. "Economic resilience: The usefulness of early warning indicators in OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1250, OECD Publishing.
- Wasilewski, Mirosław & Zaburanna, Lesia & Poprozman, Natalia & Orlykowskyi, Mykola, 2016. "Methodological Aspects of Creating the System of Indicators of Crisis Prevention as the Foundation for Stabilization of Agricultural Production Based on Ukrainian Experience," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 16(31).
- Oliver Röhn & Aida Caldera Sánchez & Mikkel Hermansen & Morten Rasmussen, 2015. "Economic resilience: A new set of vulnerability indicators for OECD countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1249, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
Keywordsearly warning indicators; signalling approach; macroeconomic stability; financial stability; monetary policy strategy;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E37 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2014-04-18 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2014-04-18 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-04-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-04-18 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2014-04-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnb:wpaper:2014/2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lorant Kaszab). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnbgvhu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .