Report NEP-EEC-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Kollmann & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Jan in'tVeld & Lukas Vogel, 2014. "What Drives the German Current Account ?And How Does It Affect Other EU Member States ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-20, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Gilchrist & Benoît Mojon, 2014. "Credit Risk in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 20041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Galina Hale & Maurice Obstfeld, 2014. "The Euro and The Geography of International Debt Flows," NBER Working Papers 20033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gros, Daniel & Alcidi, Cinzia & Belke, Ansgar & Coutinho, Leonor & Giovannini, Alessandro, 2014. "Implementation of the Macroeconomic Adjustment Programmes in the Euro Area: State-of-Play," CEPS Papers 9017, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Gilles Dufrénot & Anwar Khayat, 2014. "Monetary Policy Switching in the Euro Area and Multiple Equilibria: An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers halshs-00973504, HAL.
- Philip Arestis, 2014. "Current and Future ECB Monetary Policy," Working papers wpaper28, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Avino, Davide & Cotter, John, 2014. "Sovereign and bank CDS spreads: two sides of the same coin?," MPRA Paper 55208, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gianni Amisano & Roberta Colavecchio & Gabriel Fagan, 2014. "A money-based indicator for deflation risk," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201403, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- David, Carfì & Daniele, SCHILIRO', 2014. "Improving competitiveness and trade balance of Greek economy: a coopetitive strategy model," MPRA Paper 55124, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Belke, 2014. "Monetary Dialogue 2009-2014 – Looking Backward, Looking Forward," Ruhr Economic Papers 0477, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bart Verspagen, 2014. "One Europe or Several? Causes and Consequences of the European Stagnation," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20140410, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Guiso, Luigi & Herrera, Helios & Morelli, Massimo, 2013. "A Culture Based Theory of Fiscal Union Desirability," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 138, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00975534 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Barbara Annicchiarico & Fabio Di Dio & Francesco Felici, 2014. "Fiscal Devaluation Scenarios: A Quantitative Assessment for the Italian Economy," CEIS Research Paper 311, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Sep 2014.
- Orsolya Csortos & Zoltán Szalai, 2014. "Early warning indicators: financial and macroeconomic imbalances in Central and Eastern European countries," MNB Working Papers 2014/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Delphine Bassilière & Didier Baudewyns & Francis Bossier & Ingrid Bracke & Igor Lebrun & Peter Stockman & Peter Willemé, 2013. "Working Paper 13-13 - A new version of the HERMES model - HERMES III," Working Papers 1313, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.