Report NEP-OPM-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Galina Hale & Maurice Obstfeld, 2014. "The Euro and The Geography of International Debt Flows," NBER Working Papers 20033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lawrence J. Christiano & Martin S. Eichenbaum & Mathias Trabandt, 2014. "Understanding the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 20040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & Benoît Mojon, 2014. "Credit Risk in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 20041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Asonuma, Tamon, 2014. "Sovereign defaults, external debt and real exchange rate dynamics," MPRA Paper 55133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blaise Gnimassoun, 2014. "The importance of the exchange rate regime in limiting current account imbalances in sub-Saharan African countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Chen, Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2013. "Quality, Trade, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 165, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Eckhard Hein & Nina Dodig, 2014. "Financialisation, distribution, growth and crises – long-run tendencies," Working papers wpaper23, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Hui Jun Zhang & Jean-Marie Dufour & John W. Galbraith, 2013. "Exchange rates and commodity prices: measuring causality at multiple horizons," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-39, CIRANO.
- Escudé, Guillermo J., 2014. "The possible trinity: Optimal interest rate, exchange rate, and taxes on capital flows in a DSGE model for a small open economy," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-13, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Robert Kollmann & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger & Jan in'tVeld & Lukas Vogel, 2014. "What Drives the German Current Account ?And How Does It Affect Other EU Member States ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2014-20, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ito, Hiro & Chinn, Menzie, 2014. "The Rise of the “Redback” and the People’s Republic of China’s Capital Account Liberalization: An Empirical Analysis of the Determinants of Invoicing Currencies," ADBI Working Papers 473, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Basu, Susanto & Pascali, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Serven, Luis, 2013. "Productivity and the Welfare of Nations," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 163, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Orsolya Csortos & Zoltán Szalai, 2014. "Early warning indicators: financial and macroeconomic imbalances in Central and Eastern European countries," MNB Working Papers 2014/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Pablo Vega-García, 2014. "Systemic and Idiosyncratic Sovereign Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 20042, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.