Systemic Risk in the Financial Industry: Mimetism for the Best and for the Worst
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arestis, Philip & Basu, Santonu, 2004. "Financial globalisation and regulation," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 129-140, June.
- Warin Thierry & Blakely Andrew, 2012.
"Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-32, June.
- Thierry Warin & Andrew Blakely, 2009. "Choice or Mimetism in the Decision to Migrate? A European Illustration," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-38, CIRANO.
- Jezabel Couppey-Soubeyran, 2010.
"Financial Regulation in the Crisis Regulation, Market Discipline, Internal Control: the Big Three in Turmoil,"
CEPII research center, issue 123, pages 13-29.
- Jézabel Couppey-Soubeyran, 2010. "Financial Regulation in the Crisis Regulation, Market Discipline, Internal Control: The Big Three in turmoil," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00627436, HAL.
- Andre Fourcans & Thierry Warin, 2010.
"Tax competition and information sharing in Europe: a signalling game,"
International Journal of Economics and Business Research,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 76-86.
- Thierry Warin & André Fourçans, 2006. "Tax Competition and Information Sharing in Europe: A Signaling Game," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0605, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Prasch & Thierry Warin, 2012. "Moral Hazard and the Mounting of a Crisis: A U.S. Narrative," CIRANO For discussion... 2012dt-03, CIRANO.
- Whitehead, Charles, 2010. "Reframing Financial Regulation," Journal of Financial Transformation, Capco Institute, vol. 29, pages 57-69.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Financial Engineering and Engineering of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 34838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:35:y:2001:i:4:p:805-823 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssystemic risk; specific risk; systematic risk; financial industry; modern portfolio theory; complexity; opacity; Minsky moment; complex systems;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-04-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2014-04-18 (Banking)
- NEP-CTA-2014-04-18 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-RMG-2014-04-18 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cir:cirwor:2013s-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciranca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.