Understanding the Credit Crunch as a Minsky Moment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shazia Ghani, 2011. "A re-visit to Minsky after 2007 financial meltdown," Post-Print halshs-01027435, HAL.
- Charles J. Whalen, 2012. "Money manager capitalism," Chapters,in: Handbook of Critical Issues in Finance, chapter 34, pages i-ii Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011.
"Distribution, ‘Financialisation’ and the Financial and Economic Crisis – Implications for Post-crisis Economic Policies,"
31180, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hein, Eckhard, 2011. "Distribution, 'financialisation' and the financial and economic crisis: Implications for post-crisis economic policies," IPE Working Papers 09/2011, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Rodolfo Signorino, 2011. "Economics in the Mirror of the Financial Crisis," Chapters,in: The Global Financial Crisis, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Leila E. Davis - Joao Paulo A. de Souza y Gonzalo Hernandez & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017.
"An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy,"
015495, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Leila E. Davis & Joao Paulo A. de Souza & Gonzalo Hernandez, 2017. "An empirical analysis of Minsky regimes in the US economy," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-08, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, Bing & Li, Xindan & Yu, Honghai, 2013. "Has recent financial crisis changed permanently the correlations between BRICS and developed stock markets?," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 725-738.
- repec:zbw:esthes:157991 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nataša Golo & David S. Brée & Guy Kelman & Leanne Ussher & Marco Lamieri & Sorin Solomon, 2016.
"Too dynamic to fail: empirical support for an autocatalytic model of Minsky’s financial instability hypothesis,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer;Society for Economic Science with Heterogeneous Interacting Agents, vol. 11(2), pages 247-271, October.
- Natasa Golo & David S. Bree & Guy Kelman & Leanne Usher & Marco Lamieri & Sorin Solomon, 2015. "Too dynamic to fail. Empirical support for an autocatalytic model of Minsky's financial instability hypothesis," Papers 1506.07582, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Charles Whalen, 2011. "Minsky Goes to Buffalo—and Takes on the Economics Establishment," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 273-280, July.
- Mirakhor, Abbas & Krichene, Noureddine, 2009. "The Recent Crisis: Lessons for Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 56022, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yannis Dafermos, 2015. "Debt cycles, instability and fiscal rules: a Godley-Minsky model," Working Papers 20151509, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Correa Romar & Rao D. Tripati, 2014. "A Heterodox Economics Critique of Financial Liberalization," Journal of Heterodox Economics, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 79-99, June.
- Bucher, Monika & Dietrich, Diemo & Hauck, Achim, 2013. "Implications of Bank Regulation for Credit Intermediation and Bank Stability: A Dynamic Perspective," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79792, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Jiří Štekláč, 2015.
"Politicko-ekonomické varianty vyhlazování hospodářského cyklu v soudobých úvěrových ekonomikách
[Political-Economic Options for Smoothing of Business Cycles within the Current Credit-Economy]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(1), pages 3-31.
- Hein, Eckhard. & Mundt, Matthias., 2012. "Financialisation and the requirements and potentials for wage-led recovery : a review focussing on the G20," ILO Working Papers 994709323402676, International Labour Organization.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2011. "A Perspective on Minsky Moments: Revisiting the Core of the Financial Instability Hypothesis," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 49-67.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:challe:v:51:y:2008:i:1:p:91-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MCHA20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .