The vision of Hyman P. Minsky
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1996.
"Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies,"
Economics Working Paper Archive
wp_155, Levy Economics Institute.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1998. "Uncertainty and the Institutional Structure of Capitalist Economies," Macroeconomics 9809015, EconWPA.
- Dimitri Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1998.
"The Economic Contributions of Hyman Minsky: varieties of capitalism and institutional reform,"
Review of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(2), pages 199-225.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1997. "The Economic Contributions of Hyman Minsky: Varieties of Capitalism and Institutional Reform," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_217, Levy Economics Institute.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, 1998. "The Economic Contributions of Hyman Minsky: Varieties of Capitalism and Institutional Reform," Macroeconomics 9802018, EconWPA.
- Minsky, Hyman P, 1969. "Financial Model Building and Federal Reserve Policy: Discussion," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 295-297, May.
- Hyman Minsky, 1993. "On the non-neutrality of money," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 77-82.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
- A. Meltzer & Peter Ordeshook & Thomas Romer, 1982. "Introduction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Ferri, Piero & Minsky, Hyman P., 1992. "Market processes and thwarting systems," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 79-91, June.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1980. "Money, Financial Markets, and the Coherence of a Market Economy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 21-31, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sánchez, Julián, 2004. "The Basic Dynamics of the Stock of Money and Capital," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2004/01, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Paolo Piacentini, 2017. "Functional “reversal” and dimensional “decoupling” of “finance” and “the real economy”: a reflection on the “Kaleckian” and “Minskian” limits to over-financialization," Working Papers 7/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Mei Li, 2013.
"Investment complementarities, coordination failure, and systemic bankruptcy,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 65(4), pages 767-788, October.
- Mei Li, 2007. "Investment Complementarities, Coordination Failure and Systemic Bankruptcy," Working Papers 1149, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Claudio Sardoni & Antonio Bianco, 2017. "Banking theories and Macroeconomics," Working Papers 3/17, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015.
"Shadow banking, relationship banking, and the economics of depression,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 68(275), pages 297-326.
- Antonio Bianco, 2015. "Shadow Banking, Relationship Banking, and the Economics of Depression," Working Papers 5/15, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Edgardo Bucciarelli & Marcello Silvestri, 2013. "Hyman P. Minsky's unorthodox approach: recent advances in simulation techniques to develop his theoretical assumptions," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 299-324.
- Van Den Hauwe Ludwig, 2016.
"Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines,
De Gruyter, vol. 22(1), pages 25-60, July.
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 61838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2014. "Understanding Financial Instability: Minsky Versus the Austrians," MPRA Paper 60718, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Perry Mehrling, 2002. "Don Patinkin and the origins of postwar monetary orthodoxy," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(2), pages 161-185.
- M. June Flanders, 2015. "It's Not a Minsky Moment, It's a Minsky Era, Or: Inevitable Instability," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 12(1), pages 84-105, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:39:y:1999:i:2:p:129-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.