Crashes in Real Estate Prices: Causes and Predictability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Gil S., 2002. "Informational Cascades and Decision to Migrate," IZA Discussion Papers 445, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Louis de Mesnard, 2004.
"Biproportional Methods of Structural Change Analysis: A Typological Survey,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 205-230.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional methods of structural change analysis: A typological survey," Post-Print halshs-00068409, HAL.
- Rouwendal, Jan, 1999. "Spatial job search and commuting distances," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 491-517, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ogonna Nneji & Chris Brooks & Charles Ward, 2013. "Commercial Real Estate and Equity Market Bubbles: Are They Contagious to REITs?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 50(12), pages 2496-2516, September.
- Xiao, Qin, 2010. "Systemic Stability of Housing and Mortgage Market: From the observable to the unobservable," MPRA Paper 23708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Honghao Ren & Henk Folmer & Arno Vlist, 2014. "What role does the real estate–construction sector play in China’s regional economy?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, pages 839-857.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:urbstu:v:47:y:2010:i:8:p:1725-1744. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://www.gla.ac.uk/departments/urbanstudiesjournal .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.