Housing Prices, Affordability, and Government Policy in Korea
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grenadier, Steven R, 1995. "The Persistence of Real Estate Cycles," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 95-119, March.
- Brookshire, David S & Coursey, Don L & Schulze, William D, 1987. "The External Validity of Experimental Economics Techniques: Analysis of Demand Behavior," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 25(2), pages 239-250, April.
- McConnell, John J. & Schallheim, James S., 1983. "Valuation of asset leasing contracts," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 237-261, August.
- Leahy, John V & Whited, Toni M, 1996.
"The Effect of Uncertainty on Investment: Some Stylized Facts,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(1), pages 64-83, February.
- John V. Leahy & Toni M. Whited, 1995. "The Effect of Uncertainty on Investment: Some Stylized Facts," NBER Working Papers 4986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riddiough, Timothy J., 1997. "The Economic Consequences of Regulatory Taking Risk on Land Value and Development Activity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 56-77, January.
- Russell Cooper & Douglas V. DeJong & Robert Forsythe & Thomas W. Ross, 1989. "Communication in the Battle of the Sexes Game: Some Experimental Results," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(4), pages 568-587, Winter.
- Capozza, Dennis R. & Helsley, Robert W., 1990. "The stochastic city," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 187-203, September.
- Lander, Diane M. & Pinches, George E., 1998. "Challenges to the Practical Implementation of Modeling and Valuing Real Options," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(3, Part 2), pages 537-567.
- David Geltner, 1989. "On the use of the Financial Option Price Model to Value and Explain Vacant Urban Land," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 142-158.
- Capozza, Dennis R & Sick, Gordon A, 1991. "Valuing Long-Term Leases: The Option to Redevelop," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 209-223, June.
- A. Steven Holland & Steven H. Ott & Timothy J. Riddiough, 2000. "The Role of Uncertainty in Investment: An Examination of Competing Investment Models Using Commercial Real Estate Data," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 28(1), pages 33-64.
- William C. Wheaton, 1989. "On the use of the Financial Option Price Model to Value and Explain Vacant Urban Land," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 159-160.
- Williams, Joseph T, 1991. "Real Estate Development as an Option," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 191-208, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adrienne Mack & Enrique Martínez-García, 2011. "A cross-country quarterly database of real house prices: a methodological note," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 99, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Park, Donghyun & Xiao, Qin, 2009. "Housing Prices and the Role of Speculation: The Case of Seoul," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 146, Asian Development Bank.
- Bertaud, Alain & Malpezzi, Stephen, 2001.
"Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Urban Land Use Regulation: A Simple Model with an Application to Malaysia,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 393-418, September.
- Alain Bertaud & Stephen Malpezzi, 1995. "Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Urban Land Use Regulation: A Simple Model with an Application to Malaysia," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 95-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Myung-Jin Jun, 2012. "The effects of Seoul’s greenbelt on the spatial distribution of population and employment, and on the real estate market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 619-642, December.
- Son, Jae-Young & Kim, Kyung-Hwan, 1998. "Analysis of Urban Land Shortages: The Case of Korean Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 362-384, May.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:7:p:1259-:d:105081 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:6:y:1993:i:1:p:55-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.