Analysis of Urban Land Shortages: The Case of Korean Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rose, Louis A., 1989. "Topographical constraints and urban land supply indexes," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 335-347, November.
- Kim, Kyung-Hwan, 1993. "Housing Prices, Affordability, and Government Policy in Korea," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 55-71, January.
- Henry O. Pollakowski & Susan M. Wachter, 1990. "The Effects of Land-Use Constraints on Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(3), pages 315-324.
- McDonald, John F., 1989. "Econometric studies of urban population density: A survey," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 361-385, November.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F., 1991. "Urban land value functions with endogenous zoning," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 14-27, January.
- Yinger, John, 1992. "City and suburb: Urban models with more than one employment center," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 181-205, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anas, Alex & Rhee, Hyok-Joo, 2006.
"Curbing excess sprawl with congestion tolls and urban boundaries,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 510-541, July.
- Alex Anas & Hyok-Joo Rhee, 2004. "Curbing Excess Sprawl with Congestion Tolls and Urban Boundaries," Urban/Regional 0408004, EconWPA.
- Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen, 2002. "The welfare economics of land use planning," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 242-269, September.
- Ali Turel, 2012. "High housing production under less regulated market conditions in Turkey," ERES eres2012_210, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Myung-Jin Jun, 2012. "The effects of Seoul’s greenbelt on the spatial distribution of population and employment, and on the real estate market," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 49(3), pages 619-642, December.
- Bun Lee & Eui-Chul Chung & Yong Kim, 2004. "Dwelling Age, Redevelopment, and Housing Prices: The Case of Apartment Complexes in Seoul," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 30(1), pages 55-80, October.
- Kang, Dong-Woo & Kim, Mi-young & Cho, Deok-ho & Lee, Seong-woo, 2010. "The Effects of Urban Development Pressure on Agricultural Land Price: Application of a Mixed GWR Model," Journal of Rural Development/Nongchon-Gyeongje, Korea Rural Economic Institute, vol. 33(4), October.
- Anas, Alex & Pines, David, 2008. "Anti-sprawl policies in a system of congested cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(5), pages 408-423, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:43:y:1998:i:3:p:362-384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.