City and suburb: Urban models with more than one employment center
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fernando Carriazo & Julian Peñaranda, 2015. "The Effect of Commuting Costs to Employment Centers on Urban Property Values: A Spatial Analysis in Bogotá, Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 013133, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Zhang, Yang & Sasaki, Komei, 1997. "Effects of subcenter formation on urban spatial structure," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 297-324, June.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & Zenou, Yves, 1997.
"On the Endogeneous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 337-357, May.
- FUJITA, Masahisa & THISSE, Jacques-François & ZENOU, Yves, 1995. "On the Endogenous Formation of Secondary Employment Centers in a City," CORE Discussion Papers 1995063, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F. & Zenou, Y., 1997. "On the endogeneous formation of secondary employment centers in a city," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1267, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ross, Stephen & Yinger, John, 1995. "Comparative static analysis of open urban models with a full labor market and suburban employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 575-605, October.
- Yiu, C.Y. & Tam, C.S., 2007. "Housing price gradient with two workplaces -- An empirical study in Hong Kong," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 413-429, May.
- Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu, 2013.
"Second-best cost–benefit analysis in monopolistic competition models of urban agglomeration,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 83-92.
- Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2012. "Second-Best Cost-Benefit Analysis in Monopolistic Competition Models of Urban Agglomeration," GRIPS Discussion Papers 11-21, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Zenou, Yves & Smith, Tony E., 1995.
"Efficiency wages, involuntary unemployment and urban spatial structure,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 547-573, August.
- ZENOU, Yves & SMITH, Tony E., 1994. "Efficiency Wages, Involuntary Unemployment and Urban Spatial Structure," CORE Discussion Papers 1994076, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Zenou, Y. & Smith, T. E., 1995. "Efficiency wages, involuntary unemployment and urban spatial structure," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1171, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alperovich, Gershon & Deutsch, Joseph, 1996. "Urban structure with two coexisting and almost completely segregated populations: The case of East and West Jerusalem," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 171-187, April.
- John Yinger, 2009. "Hedonic Markets and Explicit Demands: Bid-Function Envelopes for Public Services, Neighborhood Amenities, and Commuting Costs," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 114, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Liv Osland & Kenneth Gibb & Gwilym Pryce, 2011. "Inequalities in Access to Employment and the Impact on Wellbeing: A Criterion for Spatial Planning?," ERSA conference papers ersa10p717, European Regional Science Association.
- Kenneth Button, 1998. "Where did the ?new urban economics? go?," ERSA conference papers ersa98p358, European Regional Science Association.
- Lambert van der Laan, 1998. "Commuting in multinodal urban systems: An empirical comparison of three alternative models," ERSA conference papers ersa98p252, European Regional Science Association.
- Plaut, Pnina Ohanna & Plaut, Steven E., 1998. "Endogenous Identification of Multiple Housing Price Centers in Metropolitan Areas," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 193-217, September.
- Daniel P. McMillen, 2003. "Employment subcenters in Chicago: past, present, and future," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 2-14.
- Son, Jae-Young & Kim, Kyung-Hwan, 1998. "Analysis of Urban Land Shortages: The Case of Korean Cities," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 362-384, May.
- McMillen, Daniel P. & Smith, Stefani C., 2003. "The number of subcenters in large urban areas," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 321-338, May.
- Ivan Muñiz & Anna Galindo & Miguel Angel García, 2005. "Descentralisation, Integration and polycentrism in Barcelona," Working Papers wpdea0512, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Alain Bertraud & Stephen Malpezzi, 2001. "The Spatial Distribution of Population in 35 World Cities: The Role of Markets, Planning, and Topography," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 01-03, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Rémi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2016. "Exploring the polycentric city with multi-worker households: an agent-based microeconomic model," Post-Print hal-00602087, HAL.
- Takahashi, Takaaki, 2014. "Location competition in an Alonso–Mills–Muth city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 82-93.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juecon:v:31:y:1992:i:2:p:181-205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.