Measuring the Costs and Benefits of Urban Land Use Regulation: A Simple Model with an Application to Malaysia
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||Mar 1995|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 975 University Avenue, Madison, WI 53706-1323|
Phone: (608) 262-8676
Fax: (608) 265-2738
Web page: http://wiscinfo.doit.wisc.edu/realestate/paper.htm
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mayo, Stephen & Sheppard, Stephen, 1996. "Housing Supply under Rapid Economic Growth and Varying Regulatory Stringency: An International Comparison," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 274-289, September.
- Whittington, Dale & Lauria, Donald T. & Choe, Kyeongae & Hughes, Jeffrey A. & Swarna, Venkateswarlu & Wright, Albert M., 1993. "Household sanitation in Kumasi, Ghana: A description of current practices, attitudes, and perceptions," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 733-748, May.
- Green, Richard K. & Malpezzi, Stephen & Vandell, Kerry, 1994.
"Urban Regulations and the Price of Land and Housing in Korea,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 330-356, December.
- Richard Green & Stephen Malpezzi & Kerry Vandell, 1993. "Urban Regulations and the Price of Land and Housing in Korea," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 93-01, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- David E. Dowall, 1992. "Benefits of Minimal Land-Use Regulations in Developing Countries," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 12(2), pages 413-423, Fall.
- Sarah Monk & Christine M. E. Whitehead, 1999. "Evaluating the Economic Impact of Planning Controls in the United Kingdom: Some Implications for Housing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 75(1), pages 74-93.
- Kim, Kyung-Hwan, 1993. "Housing Prices, Affordability, and Government Policy in Korea," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 55-71, January.
- Willig, Robert D, 1976. "Consumer's Surplus without Apology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(4), pages 589-597, September.
- Richard K. Green, 1997.
"Land Use Regulation and the Price of Housing in a Suburban Wisconsin County,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
97-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Green, Richard K., 1999. "Land Use Regulation and the Price of Housing in a Suburban Wisconsin County," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 144-159, June.
- Sullivan, Arthur M., 1986. "A general equilibrium model with agglomerative economies and decentralized employment," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-74, July.
- David E. Dowall, 1989. "Bangkok : A Profile of an Efficiently Performing Housing Market," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 26(3), pages 327-339, June.
- W. Paul Strassmann, 1991. "Housing Market Interventions and Mobility: An International Comparison," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 28(5), pages 759-771, October.
- Bertaud, Alain & Renaud, Bertrand, 1997. "Socialist Cities without Land Markets," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 137-151, January.
- J.M. Pogodzinski & Tim R. Sass, 1991. "Measuring the Effects of Municipal Zoning Regulations: A Survey," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 28(4), pages 597-621, August.
- P M Ward & G A Jones, 1997. "â€œHell Hath no Fury like an Academic Scornedâ€ : A Reply to Pugh (with Apologies to Congreve and to Women)," Environment and Planning A, SAGE Publishing, vol. 29(1), pages 169-178, January.
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Sheppard, 1989. "British Planning Policy and Access to Housing: Some Empirical Estimates," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 26(5), pages 469-485, October.
- Stephen Malpezzi, 1993. "Can New York and Los Angeles Learn from Kumasi and Bangalore? A Comparison of Costs and Benefits of Rent Control," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 93-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisule:95-03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.