Don Patinkin and the origins of postwar monetary orthodoxy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reder, Melvin W, 1982. "Chicago Economics: Permanence and Change," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 20(1), pages 1-38, March.
- J. Tobin, 1958. "Liquidity Preference as Behavior Towards Risk," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(2), pages 65-86.
- Mehrling, Perry, 1999. "The vision of Hyman P. Minsky," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 129-158, June.
- Harry Markowitz, 1952. "Portfolio Selection," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 7(1), pages 77-91, March.
- Wallace, Neil, 2001. "Whither Monetary Economics?," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 42(4), pages 847-869, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goulven Rubin, 2012.
"Don Patinkin's PhD Dissertation as the Prehistory of Disequilibrium Theories,"
History of Political Economy,
Duke University Press, vol. 44(2), pages 235-276, Summer.
- Goulven Rubin, 2010. "Don Patinkin's Ph.D. dissertation as the prehistory of disequilibrium theories," Working Papers halshs-00636821, HAL.
- Perry Mehrling, 2013. "MIT and Money," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-44, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Michael Assous & Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2017. "Challenging Lucas: from overlapping generations to infinite-lived agent models," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_03, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
More about this item
KeywordsDon Patinkin; Real Balance Effect; Chicago School; Quantity Theory Of Money; Inside Money;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:eujhet:v:9:y:2002:i:2:p:161-185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REJH20 .