Inside Money, Outside Money, Income, Wealth, and Welfare in Monetary Theory
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Huston McCulloch, 1977. "Misintermediation and Business Fluctuation," NBER Working Papers 0160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Masoud Moghaddam, 2010. "Co-integrated money in the production function-evidence and implications," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 957-963.
- Barnett, William & Su, Liting, 2017. "Financial Firm Production of Inside Monetary and Credit Card Services: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach," MPRA Paper 82061, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the production function: a New Keynesian DSGE perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00800539, HAL.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2015.
"Money in the production function: A new Keynesian DSGE perspective,"
Southern Economic Journal,
Southern Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 152-184, July.
- Benchimol , Jonathan, 2013. "Money in the Production Function: a new Keynesian DSGE perspective," ESSEC Working Papers WP1304, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2015. "Money in the production function: A new Keynesian DSGE perspective," Post-Print hal-01182696, HAL.
- Odedokun, Matthew O., 1999. "How the Size of the Monetary Sector Affects Economic Growth: Econometric Evidence from Industrial and Developing Countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 213-241, March.
- Allen Sinai & Houston H. Stokes, 1989. "Money Balances in the Production Function: A Retrospective Look," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(4), pages 349-363, Oct-Dec.
- Mayer, Thomas, 1977.
"Professor Pesek's Criticism of Monetary Theory: A Comment,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 908-914, September.
- Mayer, Thomas, 1976. "Professor Pesek's Criticism of Monetary Theory: A Comment," Working Papers 229116, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the production function: a New Keynesian DSGE perspective," Working Papers hal-00800539, HAL.
- repec:bla:pacecr:v:22:y:2017:i:3:p:350-382 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romina Bafile & Alessandro Piergallini, 2017. "Firms’ money demand and monetary policy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(3), pages 350-382, August.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2011. "Money in the Production Function : A New Keynesian DSGE Perspective," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00795547, HAL.
- William Barnett & Liting Su, 2017. "Financial Firm Production Of Inside Monetary And Credit Card Services: An Aggregation Theoretic Approach1," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201707, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
- Hugo Mena, 1980. "Base Monetaria Ajustada, Multiplicador Bancario y el Enfoque Monetario de la Balanza de Pagos," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 17(51), pages 211-242.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:1:y:1969:i:1:p:30-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.