Base Monetaria Ajustada, Multiplicador Bancario y el Enfoque Monetario de la Balanza de Pagos
The Monetary Approach to the Balance of Payments links changes in international reserves (balance of payments) with the domestic credit policy. Alterations in the foreign exchange market equilibrium and disequilibrium positions are explained as an image o
Volume (Year): 17 (1980)
Issue (Month): 51 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.puc.clEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:fip:fedlrv:y:1969:i:october:p:10-19:n:v.51no.10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anatol Balbach & Albert E. Burger, 1976. "Derivation of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 2-8.
- Manfred Willms, 1971. "Controlling money in an open economy: the German case," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 10-27.
- Jerry L. Jordan, 1969. "Elements of money stock determination," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 10-19.
- Johnson, Harry G, 1969. "Inside Money, Outside Money, Income, Wealth, and Welfare in Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 30-45, February.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Saving, Thomas R., 1977. "A theory of the money supply with competitive banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 289-303, July.
- Albert E. Burger & Robert H. Rasche, 1977. "Revision of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:17:y:1980:i:51:p:211-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.