Base Monetaria Ajustada, Multiplicador Bancario y el Enfoque Monetario de la Balanza de Pagos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Harry G, 1969. "Inside Money, Outside Money, Income, Wealth, and Welfare in Monetary Theory," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 1(1), pages 30-45, February.
- Anatol Balbach & Albert E. Burger, 1976. "Derivation of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 2-8.
- Manfred Willms, 1971. "Controlling money in an open economy: the German case," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Apr, pages 10-27.
- repec:fip:fedlrv:y:1969:i:october:p:10-19:n:v.51no.10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Albert E. Burger & Robert H. Rasche, 1977. "Revision of the monetary base," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 13-28.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jerry L. Jordan, 1969. "Elements of money stock determination," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 10-19.
- Saving, Thomas R., 1977. "A theory of the money supply with competitive banking," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 289-303, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:17:y:1980:i:51:p:211-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .