Report NEP-CTA-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berg, Erland & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Manjula, R & Rajasekhar, D & Roy, Sanchari, 2013. "Motivating Knowledge Agents: Can Incentive Pay Overcome Social Distance," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 134, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Crawfordy, Gregory S & Pavaniniz, Nicola & Schivardi, Fabiano, 2013. "Asymmetric Information and Imperfect Competition in the Loan Market," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 167, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang, 2014. "Private Information and Sunspots in Sequential Asset Markets," NBER Working Papers 20044, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Peeters, Ronald & Muge Yukse, Ayse, 2014. "Overcoming Moral Hazard with Social Networks in the Worksplace: An Experimental Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 183, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Hunt Allcott & Richard Sweeney, 2014. "The Role of Sales Agents in Information Disclosure: Evidence from a Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20048, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2014. "A model of scholarly publishing with hybrid academic journals," ESSEC Working Papers WP1406, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Zhang, Lei & Zhang, Lin & Zheng, Yong, 2013. "Wholesale Funding, Coordination, and Credit Risk," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 124, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jon X. Eguia & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rebecca Morton & Antonio Nicolï¿½, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Sequential Games with Imperfect Information," Working Papers 717, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, lei, 2013. "The Invisible Hand and the Banking Trade: Seigniorage, Risk-shifting and More," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 135, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jonathan de Quidt, 2014. "Your Loss Is My Gain: A Recruitment Experiment With Framed Incentives," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 52, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Alexia Gaudeul & Paolo Crosetto & Gerhard Riener, 2014. "Fear of being left alone drives inefficient exit from partnerships. An experiment," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jeremy Atack & Matthew S. Jaremski & Peter L. Rousseau, 2014. "Did Railroads Make Antebellum U.S. Banks More Sound?," NBER Working Papers 20032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu, Xin, 2013. "Forecasting Bankruptcy with Incomplete Information," MPRA Paper 55024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Mar 2014.
- Sami Gharbi & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "R&D investments and high-tech firms' stock return volatility," Working Papers 2014-218, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Alejandro Francetich & David Kreps, 2014. "Bayesian Inference Does Not Lead You Astray... On Average," Working Papers 514, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Harrison, Mark & Zaksauskienė, Inga, 2013. "Counter-Intelligence in a Command Economy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 170, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Thierry Warin & Robert E. Prasch, 2013. "Systemic Risk in the Financial Industry: “Mimetism” for the Best and for the Worst," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-29, CIRANO.