A Note on Leverage and the Macroeconomy
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Date of revision:||01 Apr 2014|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2500 University Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4|
Phone: (403) 220-5857
Fax: (403) 282-5262
Web page: http://econ.ucalgary.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamilton, James D., 1996. "This is what happened to the oil price-macroeconomy relationship," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 215-220, October.
- Serletis, Apostolos, 2016.
"Introduction To Macroeconomic Dynamics Special Issue On Complexity In Economic Systems,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 461-465, March.
- Apostolos Serletis, "undated". "Introduction to Macroeconomic Dynamics Special Issue on Complexity in Economic Systems," Working Papers 2014-40, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 25 Feb 2014.
- Belongia, Michael T. & Ireland, Peter N., 2014. "The Barnett critique after three decades: A New Keynesian analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 183(1), pages 5-21.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2010. "The Barnett Critique After Three Decades: A New Keynesian Analysis," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 736, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Michael T. Belongia & Peter N. Ireland, 2012. "The Barnett Critique After Three Decades: A New Keynesian Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamilton, James D., 2003. "What is an oil shock?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 363-398, April.
- James D. Hamilton, 2000. "What is an Oil Shock?," NBER Working Papers 7755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Apostolos Serletis & Khandokar Istiak & Periklis Gogas, 2013. "Interest Rates, Leverage, and Money," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 51-78, February.
- Apostolos Serletis & Periklis Gogas, 2014. "Divisia Monetary Aggregates, the Great Ratios, and Classical Money Demand Functions," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 46(1), pages 229-241, February.
- Apostolos Serletis & Periklis Gogas, "undated". "Divisia Monetary Aggregates, the Great Ratios, and Classical Money Demand Functions," Working Papers 2013-02, Department of Economics, University of Calgary.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:clg:wpaper:2014-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Department of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.