Sustainability standards for bioenergy--A means to reduce climate change risks?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2006.
"Green Markets and Private Provision of Public Goods,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(4), pages 816-845, August.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2003. "Green Markets and Private Provision of Public Goods," Department of Economics Working Papers 2003-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Winand Emons, 1997. "Credence Goods and Fraudelent Experts," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 28(1), pages 107-119, Spring.
- Dawes, Robyn M & Thaler, Richard H, 1988. "Anomalies: Cooperation," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 2(3), pages 187-197, Summer.
- Jaffee, Steven & Henson, Spencer, 2004. "Standards and agro-food exports from developing countries: rebalancing the debate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3348, The World Bank.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 559-574, July.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, 2006. "Environmental Morale and Motivation," IEW - Working Papers 288, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Spence, Michael, 1974. "Competitive and optimal responses to signals: An analysis of efficiency and distribution," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 296-332, March.
- Bergstrom, Theodore & Blume, Lawrence & Varian, Hal, 1986. "On the private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Caswell, Julie A., 2006.
"Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-14, December.
- Gilles Grolleau & Julie A. Caswell, 2005. "Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling," Working Papers 2005-5, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Grolleau, Gilles & Caswell, Julie A., 2005. "Interaction Between Food Attributes in Markets: The Case of Environmental Labeling," Working Paper Series 14536, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Frey, Bruno S, 1997. "A Constitution for Knaves Crowds Out Civic Virtues," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 107(443), pages 1043-1053, July.
- Sonnemans, Joep & Schram, Arthur & Offerman, Theo, 1998. "Public good provision and public bad prevention: The effect of framing," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 143-161, January.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Alphons Kragt & Robyn Dawes & John Orbell, 1988. "Are people who cooperate ‘rational altruists’?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 233-247, March.
- Michael Spence, 1973. "Job Market Signaling," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 87(3), pages 355-374.
- Brian Roe & Ian Sheldon, 2007. "Credence Good Labeling: The Efficiency and Distributional Implications of Several Policy Approaches," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 89(4), pages 1020-1033.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Lihong & Li, Xiaobing & Wen, Wanyu & Jia, Jingdun & Li, Guoqing & Deng, Fei, 2012. "The status, predicament and countermeasures of biomass secondary energy production in China," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 6212-6219.
- Segerstedt, Anna & Bobert, Jans, 2013. "Revising the potential of large-scale Jatropha oil production in Tanzania: An economic land evaluation assessment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 491-505.
- Halder, Pradipta, 2014. "Perceptions of energy production from forest biomass among school students in Finland: Directions for the future bioenergy policies," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 372-377.
- Carsten Herbes & Lorenz Braun & Dennis Rube, 2016. "Pricing of Biomethane Products Targeted at Private Households in Germany—Product Attributes and Providers’ Pricing Strategies," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-15, March.
- Ackom, Emmanuel K. & Alemagi, Dieudonne & Ackom, Nana B. & Minang, Peter A. & Tchoundjeu, Zac, 2013. "Modern bioenergy from agricultural and forestry residues in Cameroon: Potential, challenges and the way forward," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 101-113.
- repec:ags:gjagec:270182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Purkus, Alexandra & Gawel, Erik & Thrän, Daniela, 2012. "Bioenergy governance between market and government failures: A new institutional economics perspective," UFZ Discussion Papers 13/2012, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Pradipta Halder & Javier Arevalo & Liisa Tahvanainen & Paavo Pelkonen, 2014. "Benefits and Challenges Associated with the Development of Forest-Based Bioenergy Projects in India: Results from an Expert Survey," Challenges, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Meneses-Jácome, Alexander & Diaz-Chavez, Rocío & Velásquez-Arredondo, Héctor I. & Cárdenas-Chávez, Diana L. & Parra, Roberto & Ruiz-Colorado, Angela A., 2016. "Sustainable Energy from agro-industrial wastewaters in Latin-America," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 1249-1262.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:9:y:2016:i:4:p:252:d:66797 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsBioenergy Sustainability Standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:2797-2805. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.