Fast track or failure: a study of the graduation and dropout rates of Ph D students in economics
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Ridder, Geert, 2005.
"Correcting for selective compliance in a re-employment bonus experiment,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 77-111.
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder, 1998. "Correcting for Selective Compliance in a Re-Employment Bonus Experiment," Economics Working Paper Archive 412, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder, 1998. "Correcting for Selective Compliance in a Re-employment Bonus Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 98-096/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Panagiotis G. Mavros, 1995. "Do Doctoral Students' Financial Support Patterns Affect Their Times-To-Degree and Completion Probabilities?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 581-609.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Panagiotis G. Mavros, 1992. "Do Doctoral Students' Financial Support Patterns Affect Their Times-to-Degree and Completion Probabilities," NBER Working Papers 4070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David W. Breneman & Dean T. Jamison & Roy Radner, 1976. "The Ph.D. Production Process," NBER Chapters,in: Education as an Industry, pages 1-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Booth, A.L. & Satchell, S.E., 1991. "The Hazards of Doing a PhD: An Analysis of Completion and withdrawal rates of British PhDs in the 1980's," Papers 234, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
- Booth, Alison L & Satchell, Stephen E, 1993. "The Hazards of Doing a PhD: An Analysis of Completion and Withdrawal Rates of British PhDs in the 1980s," CEPR Discussion Papers 765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.