Fast track or failure: a study of the graduation and dropout rates of Ph D students in economics
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Panagiotis G. Mavros, 1992.
"Do Doctoral Students' Financial Support Patterns Affect Their Times-to-Degree and Completion Probabilities,"
NBER Working Papers
4070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Panagiotis G. Mavros, 1995. "Do Doctoral Students' Financial Support Patterns Affect Their Times-To-Degree and Completion Probabilities?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 30(3), pages 581-609.
- Bijwaard, Govert E. & Ridder, Geert, 2005.
"Correcting for selective compliance in a re-employment bonus experiment,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 77-111.
- Govert Bijwaard & Geert Ridder, 1998. "Correcting for Selective Compliance in a Re-Employment Bonus Experiment," Economics Working Paper Archive 412, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- David W. Breneman & Dean T. Jamison & Roy Radner, 1976. "The Ph.D. Production Process," NBER Chapters, in: Education as an Industry, pages 1-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Booth, Alison L & Satchell, Stephen E, 1993.
"The Hazards of Doing a PhD: An Analysis of Completion and Withdrawal Rates of British PhDs in the 1980s,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
765, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth, A.L. & Satchell, S.E., 1991. "The Hazards of Doing a PhD: An Analysis of Completion and withdrawal rates of British PhDs in the 1980's," Papers 234, Australian National University - Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:22:y:2003:i:2:p:157-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.