Time-to-Degree and the Business Cycle
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunello, Giorgio & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2003.
"Why do students expect to stay longer in college? Evidence from Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 247-253, August.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf, 2002. "Why Do Students Expect to Stay Longer in College? Evidence from Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 658, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giorgio Brunello & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2002. "Why Do Students Expect to Stay Longer in College? Evidence from Europe," Economics working papers 2002-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C., 2005. "Are Student Exchange Programs Worth It?," IZA Discussion Papers 1656, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Harris Dellas & Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2003.
"On the cyclicality of schooling: theory and evidence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 148-172, January.
- Dellas, Harris & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 1996. "On the cyclicality of schooling: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Dellas, Harris & Koubi, Vally, 2003. "Business cycles and schooling," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 843-859, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristine Simson, 2015. "Explaining upper secondary school dropout: new evidence on the role of local labor markets," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1419-1444, June.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:36:y:2018:i:1:p:59-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bradley, Elizabeth S., 2012. "The Effect of the Business Cycle on Freshman Major Choice," MPRA Paper 42412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Denzler, Stefan & Wolter, Stefan C., 2011. "Too Far to Go? Does Distance Determine Study Choices?," IZA Discussion Papers 5712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmen Aina & Eliana Baici & Giorgia Casalone, 2010. "Time-to-Degree: Students' Abilities, University Characteristics or What Else? Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 130, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- repec:bla:coecpo:v:35:y:2017:i:2:p:253-268 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gitto, Lara & Minervini, Leo Fulvio & Monaco, Luisa, 2012. "University dropouts: supply-side issues in Italy," MPRA Paper 56656, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2013.
- Mathilde Gaini & Aude Leduc & Augustin Vicard, 2013.
"School as a Shelter? School Leaving-Age and the Business Cycle in France,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 111-112, pages 251-270.
- M. Gaini & A. Leduc & A. Vicard, 2012. "School as a shelter? School leaving-age and the business cycle in France," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-04, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Mathilde Gaini & Aude Leduc & Augustin Vicard, 2013. "School as a Shelter? School Leaving-Age and the Business Cycle in France," Post-Print halshs-01510482, HAL.
- Hofmann, Barbara & Hohmeyer, Katrin, 2016. "The effect of the business cycle at college graduation on fertility," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 88-102.
- Jeffrey A. Groen, 2016. "The Impact of Labor Demand on Time to the Doctorate," Education Finance and Policy, MIT Press, vol. 11(1), pages 43-69, Winter.
More about this item
Keywordsconsumption benefit; time-to-degree; business cycle;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2007-05-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SOG-2007-05-26 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp2787. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .