Forward looking dynamics in spatial CGE modelling
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- anonymous, 1995. "Does the bouncing ball lead to economic growth?," Regional Update, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Jul, pages 1-2,4-6.
- Diao, Xinshen & Somwaru, Agapi, 2000. "An Inquiry on General Equilibrium Effects of MERCOSUR--An Intertemporal World Model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 557-588, September.
- Robert J. Barro, 2013. "Inflation and Economic Growth," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 14(1), pages 121-144, May.
- Bröcker, Johannes & Korzhenevych, Artem & Schürmann, Carsten, 2010. "Assessing spatial equity and efficiency impacts of transport infrastructure projects," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 795-811, August.
- Kehoe, Timothy J. & Levine, David K., 1990.
"The economics of indeterminacy in overlapping generations models,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 219-243, July.
- Timothy J. Kehoe & David K. Levine, 1990. "The Economics of Indeterminacy in Overlapping Generations Models," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2193, David K. Levine.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Abel, Andrew B & Blanchard, Olivier J, 1983. "An Intertemporal Model of Saving and Investment," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(3), pages 675-692, May.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1998. "Endogenous Growth without Scale Effects," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(5), pages 1290-1310, December.
- Lau, Morten I. & Pahlke, Andreas & Rutherford, Thomas F., 2002. "Approximating infinite-horizon models in a complementarity format: A primer in dynamic general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 577-609, April.
- Jones, Charles I, 1995. "R&D-Based Models of Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(4), pages 759-784, August.
- McCallum, John, 1995. "National Borders Matter: Canada-U.S. Regional Trade Patterns," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 615-623, June.
- Philip McCann, 2005. "Transport costs and new economic geography," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(3), pages 305-318, June.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Welsch, Heinz, 2004. "Contraction and Convergence of carbon emissions: an intertemporal multi-region CGE analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 21-39, January.
- Olivier Blanchard & Changyong Rhee & Lawrence Summers, 1993.
"The Stock Market, Profit, and Investment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 115-136.
- Blanchard, O. & Rhee, C. & Summers, L., 1990. "The Stock Market, Profit And Investment," RCER Working Papers 233, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Olivier Blanchard & Changyong Rhee & Lawrence Summers, 1990. "The Stock Market, Profit and Investment," NBER Working Papers 3370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samuel S. Kortum, 1997. "Research, Patenting, and Technological Change," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1389-1420, November.
- Wei Fan & Frederick Treyz & George Treyz, 2000. "An Evolutionary New Economic Geography Model," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(4), pages 671-695.
- Vincent Dupont & Philippe Martin, 2006.
"Subsidies to poor regions and inequalities: some unpleasant arithmetic,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 6(2), pages 223-240, April.
- Dupont, Vincent & Martin, Philippe, 2003. "Subsidies to Poor Regions and Inequalities: Some Unpleasant Arithmetic," CEPR Discussion Papers 4107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tavasszy, L.A. & Thissen, M.J.P.M. & Oosterhaven, J., 2011. "Challenges in the application of spatial computable general equilibrium models for transport appraisal," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 12-18.
- repec:spr:adspsc:978-3-642-01017-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bernstein, Paul M. & Montgomery, W. David & Rutherford, Thomas F., 1999. "Global impacts of the Kyoto agreement: results from the MS-MRT model," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 375-413, August.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Go, Delfin S., 1998. "The Simplest Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of an Open Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 677-714, December.
- Krugman, Paul R., 1979. "Increasing returns, monopolistic competition, and international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 469-479, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olga Ivanova & d'Artis Kancs & Dirk Stelder, 2009.
"Modelling Inter-Regional Trade Flows: Data and Methodological Issues in Rhomolo,"
EERI Research Paper Series
EERI RP 2009/31, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- d'Artis Kancs & Mark Thissen, 2013. "Modelling Inter-Regional Trade Flows: Data and Methodological Issues," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/09, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Olga Ivanova & D'Artis Kancs & Dirk Stelder, 2011. "Modelling inter-regional trade flows: data and methodological issues in Rhomolo," ERSA conference papers ersa10p500, European Regional Science Association.
- Francesco Di Comite & D'Artis Kancs, 2015.
"Macro-Economic Models for R&D and Innovation Policies - A Comparison of QUEST, RHOMOLO, GEM-E3 and NEMESIS,"
JRC Working Papers
JRC94323, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Francesco Di Comite & D'Artis Kancs & Wouter Torfs, 2015. "Macroeconomic Modelling of R&D and Innovation Policies," JRC Working Papers JRC89558, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2016.
"Climate change and economic growth: An intertemporal general equilibrium analysis for Egypt,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 681-689.
- Elshennawy, Abeer & Robinson, Sherman & Willenbockel, Dirk, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," MPRA Paper 47703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dirk Willenbockel & Abeer Elshennawy & Sherman Robinson, 2013. "Climate Change and Economic Growth: An Intertemporal General Equilibrium Analysis for Egypt," EcoMod2013 5325, EcoMod.
- Attila Varga, 2017. "Place-based, Spatially Blind, or Both? Challenges in Estimating the Impacts of Modern Development Policies," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 40(1), pages 12-37, January.
- Chen, Zhenhua & Rose, Adam Z. & Prager, Fynnwin & Chatterjee, Samrat, 2017. "Economic consequences of aviation system disruptions: A reduced-form computable general equilibrium analysis," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 207-226.
- Attila Varga & PÃ©ter JÃ¡rosi & TamÃ¡s SebestyÃ©n, 2011. "Modeling the growth effects of regional knowledge production: The GMR-Europe model and its applications for EU Framework Program policy impact simulations," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1426, European Regional Science Association.
- Attila Varga, 2014. "Challenges in modeling the impacts of modern development policies: The case of the GMR-approach," EcoMod2014 7151, EcoMod.
- Johannes BrÃ¶cker, 2012. "Wider economic benefits from communication cost reductions: an endogenous growth approach," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1165, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSpatial dynamic CGE modeling; Multiple optimizing agents; Transport costs;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
- R13 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General Equilibrium and Welfare Economic Analysis of Regional Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:31:y:2013:i:c:p:389-400. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .