Price elasticities of key agricultural commodities in China
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun, 2000. "Transition, development and the supply of wheat in China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(4), December.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2003. "The Nested PIGLOG Model: An Application to U.S. Food Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 1-15.
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1996. "Why China Will Not Starve the World," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 1998.
"Market development and food demand in rural China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-45.
- Han, Yijun & Hertel, Thomas, 2003. "Will China Become a Net Importer of Meat Products," Purdue Agricultural Economics Report (PAER) 188858, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2001. "Incorporating demand shifters in the Almost Ideal demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 73-78, January.
- X.M. Gao & Eric J. Wailes & Gail L. Cramer, 1996. "A Two-Stage Rural Household Demand Analysis: Microdata Evidence from Jiangsu Province, China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 604-613.
- Han, Yijun & Hertel, Thomas, 2003. "Will China Become a Net Importer of Meat Products?," Purdue Agricultural Economics Report (PAER) 188868, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Liming Wang & John Davis, 1998. "Can China Feed its People into the Next Millennium? Projections for China's grain supply and demand to 2010," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 53-67.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:18:y:2007:i:2:p:155-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.