Price elasticities of key agricultural commodities in China
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- X.M. Gao & Eric J. Wailes & Gail L. Cramer, 1996. "A Two-Stage Rural Household Demand Analysis: Microdata Evidence from Jiangsu Province, China," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(3), pages 604-613.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2001. "Incorporating demand shifters in the Almost Ideal demand system," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 73-78, January.
- Liming Wang & John Davis, 1998. "Can China Feed its People into the Next Millennium? Projections for China's grain supply and demand to 2010," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 53-67.
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521589840 is not listed on IDEAS
- Han, Yijun & Hertel, Thomas, 2003.
"Will China Become a Net Importer of Meat Products?,"
Purdue Agricultural Economics Report (PAER)
188868, Purdue University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun & Rosegrant, Mark W., 1996. "Why China Will Not Starve the World," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(1).
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Nicholas E. Piggott, 2003. "The Nested PIGLOG Model: An Application to U.S. Food Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(1), pages 1-15.
- Lau, Lawrence J & Yotopoulos, Pan A, 1971. "A Test for Relative Efficiency and Application to Indian Agriculture," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 94-109, March.
- Rozelle, Scott & Huang, Jikun, 2000. "Transition, development and the supply of wheat in China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(4), December.
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 1998.
"Market development and food demand in rural China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-45.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:18:y:2007:i:2:p:155-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.