The demand for meat in Egypt: An almost ideal estimation
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alboghdady, Mohamed Altabei & Alashry, Mohamed Khairy, 2010. "The demand for meat in Egypt: An almost ideal estimation," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 4(1), March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Raghbendra Jha & Anurag Sharma, 2001. "Structural Breaks and Unit Roots: A Further Test of the Sustainability of the Indian Fiscal Deficit," ASARC Working Papers 2001-08, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1994. "The inverse almost ideal demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Alston, Julian M & Foster, Kenneth A & Green, Richard D, 1994. "Estimating Elasticities with the Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System: Some Monte Carlo Results," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(2), pages 351-356, May.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sulistyaningrum, Eny, 2016. "Household Food Demand in Response to Earthquake: A Linear Approximate Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236334, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kankwamba, Henry & Mangisoni, Julius H. & Simtowe, Franklin & Mausch, Kai & Siambi, Moses, 2012.
"Improved Legume Seed Demand Systems in Central Malawi: What Do Farmers' Seed Expenditures Say about Their Preferences?,"
2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
123945, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kankwamba, Henry & Mangisoni, Julius H. & Simtowe, Franklin & Mausch, Kai & Siambi, Moses, 2012. "Improved Legume Seed Demand Systems In Central Malawi: What Do Farmers’ Seed Expenditures Say About Their Preferences?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131684, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mailu, S.K & Muhammad, L & Wanyoike, M.M & Mwanza, R.N., 2012. "Rabbit meat consumption in Kenya," MPRA Paper 41517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmeat; Almost Ideal Demand System; seemingly unrelated regressions; Egypt; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:afjare:93884. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaaeaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.