Rabbit meat consumption in Kenya
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E., 2000. "Assessing The Market Outlook For Rabbit Meat In Louisiana And Texas," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
- Beal, Meghan N. & McLean-Meyinsse, Patricia E. & Atkinson, Cheryl, 2004. "An Analysis Of Household Consumption Of Rabbit Meat In The Southern United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 35(01), March.
- Alboghdady, Mohamed Altabei & Alashry, Mohamed Khairy, 2010.
"The demand for meat in Egypt: An almost ideal estimation,"
African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 4(1), March.
- Alboghdady, Mohamed Altabei & Alashry, Mohamed Khairy, 2010. "The demand for meat in Egypt: An almost ideal estimation," Journal of Cooperatives, NCERA-210, vol. 4(1), March.
- Kallas, Zein & Maria Gil, Jose, 2011. "A Dual Response Choice Experiments (DRCE) design to assess rabbit meat preference in Catalonia: A Heteroescedatistic Extreme-Value Model," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114779, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gamba, Paul, 2005. "Urban Domestic Consumption Patterns for Meat: Trends and Policy Implications," Working Papers 202626, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
More about this item
KeywordsRabbit meat; consumption; elasticity;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- L19 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Other
- M30 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - General
- D10 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:41517. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .