Kenya Agricultural Research Institutehttp://www.kari.org
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Mailu, Stephen & Will, Margret & Mwanza, Rosemary & Nkanata, Kinyua & Mbugua, David, 2014. "Milk supply contracts and default incidence in Kenya," MPRA Paper 57381, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Apr 2014.
- Mailu, Stephen & Wanyoike, M & Serem, Jared, 2013. "Rabbit breed characteristics, farmer objectives and preferences in Kenya: A correspondence analysis," MPRA Paper 48476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mailu, S.K. & Wanyoike, M.M & Serem, J.K. & Mwanza, R.N. & Borter, D.K & Gachuiri, C.K. & Gathumbi, P.K. & Kiarie, N. & Lwoyero, J., 2012. "Should we design extended or straightforward questions for small stock when records are unavailable?," MPRA Paper 37804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mailu, S.K & Muhammad, L & Wanyoike, M.M & Mwanza, R.N., 2012. "Rabbit meat consumption in Kenya," MPRA Paper 41517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mailu, Stephen & Ndambiri, Hillary & Ritho, C & Nganga, S.I. & Miyancha, S.O. & Omboto, P. & Gudeta, Sileshi & Kibowon, Philip, 2012. "A demand analysis for Sahiwal breeding animals from the national sahiwal stud (NSS) between 1971 and 2007," MPRA Paper 49688, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mailu, Stephen & Lukibisi, Barasa & Waithaka, Michael, 2011. "Application of various count models: Sahiwal demand from Naivasha," MPRA Paper 32074, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Jul 2011.
- Mailu, Stephen & Rutto, Jamin & Njuguna, Esther, 2011. "Mavens and their potential role in the diffusion of marketing information," MPRA Paper 32405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2011.
- Mailu, Stephen & Kuloba, Bernard & Ruto, Eric & Nyangena, Wilfred, 2010. "Effect of cropping policy on landowner reactions towards wildlife: a case of Naivasha area, Kenya," MPRA Paper 21308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mailu, S.K, 2010. "'Mavenism' and 'innovativeness' among small ruminant keepers in Kenys'a Isiolo and Marsabit Districts," MPRA Paper 27091, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Nov 2010.
- Mailu, Stephen & Wachira, Ann, 2009. "The influence of prices on market participation decisions of indigenous poultry farmers in four districts of Eastern Province, Kenya," MPRA Paper 21312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stephen Mailu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.