Assessment of food self-sufficiency and food security situation in Nepal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gylfason, Thorvaldur, 2000.
"Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 545-579.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2000. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," CESifo Working Paper Series 313, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2001. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," Development and Comp Systems 0012006, EconWPA.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason, 2000. "Resources, Agriculture, and Economic Growth in Economies in Transition," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp157, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:1998:88:3:419-426_0 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshi, Niraj Prakash & Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Piya, Luni, 2010. "Poverty and Food Insecurity in Nepal A Review," MPRA Paper 35387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joshi, Niraj Prakash & Maharjan, Keshav Lall, 2008. "A Study on Rural Poverty Using Inequality Decomposition in Western Hills of Nepal: A Case of Gulmi District," MPRA Paper 35386, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noromiarilanto, Fanambinantsoa & Brinkmann, Katja & Faramalala, Miadana H. & Buerkert, Andreas, 2016. "Assessment of food self-sufficiency in smallholder farming systems of south-western Madagascar using survey and remote sensing data," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 139-149.
- Joshi, Niraj Prakash & Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Piya, Luni, 2012. "Poverty dynamics in Far-western Rural Hills of Nepal: Evidences from panel data," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 125785, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zainuri, Ahmad & Wardhono, A. & Sutomo & Ridjal, J. A., 2015. "Competitiveness Improvement Strategy of Soybean Commodity: Study of Food Security in East Java - Indonesia," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(3), September.
- Maharjan, Keshav Lall & Joshi, Niraj Prakash, 2007. "A Poverty Analysis in Baitadi District, Rural Far Western Hills of Nepal: An Inequality Decomposition Analysis," MPRA Paper 35384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHousehold; socio-economic; caste; development region; ecological region;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:35385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .