Working for Peanuts: Nonstandard Work and Food Insecurity Across Household Structure
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Devine, Carol M. & Connors, Margaret M. & Sobal, Jeffery & Bisogni, Carole A., 2003. "Sandwiching it in: spillover of work onto food choices and family roles in low- and moderate-income urban households," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 617-630, February.
- Newman, Constance, 2006. "Income Volatility Complicates Food Assistance," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, September.
- George J. Borjas, 2002.
"Food Insecurity and Public Assistance,"
NBER Working Papers
9236, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daphne Hernandez & Kathleen Ziol-Guest, 2009. "Income Volatility and Family Structure Patterns: Association with Stability and Change in Food Stamp Program Participation," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 30(4), pages 357-371, December.
- Parke Wilde & Mark Nord, 2005. "The Effect of Food Stamps on Food Security: A Panel Data Approach ," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(3), pages 425-432.
- Jayanta Bhattacharya & Thomas DeLeire & Steven Haider & Janet Currie, 2002. "Heat or Eat? Cold Weather Shocks and Nutrition in Poor American Families," NBER Working Papers 9004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Garasky & Susan Stewart, 2007. "Evidence of the Effectiveness of Child Support and Visitation: Examining Food Insecurity among Children with Nonresident Fathers," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 105-121, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfamec:v:32:y:2011:i:1:p:84-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.