Effects of Information on Consumers' Willingness to Pay for GM-Corn-Fed Beef
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 2001. "Shrinking International Markets For Gm Crops?," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2001 33093, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bett, H.K. & Peters, K.J. & Nwankwo, U.M. & Bokelmann, W., 2013. "Estimating consumer preferences and willingness to pay for the underutilised indigenous chicken products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 218-225.
- Sara Scatasta & Justus Wesseler & Jill Hobbs, 2007. "Differentiating the consumer benefits from labeling of GM food products," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(2-3), pages 237-242, September.
- Dannenberg, Astrid, 2009. "The dispersion and development of consumer preferences for genetically modified food -- A meta-analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(8-9), pages 2182-2192, June.
- Shyamal Chowdhury & J. V. Meenakshi & Keith I. Tomlins & Constance Owori, 2010.
"Are Consumers in Developing Countries Willing to Pay More for Micronutrient-Dense Biofortified Foods? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Uganda,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 93(1), pages 83-97.
- Chowdhury, Shyamal K. & Meenakshi, J.V. & Tomlins, Keith & Owori, Constance, 2009. "Are Consumers in Developing Countries Willing-to-Pay More for Micronutrient-Dense Biofortified Foods? Evidence from a Field Experiment in Uganda," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49945, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Armenak Markosyan & Jill J. McCluskey & Thomas I. Wahl, 2009. "Consumer Response to Information about a Functional Food Product: Apples Enriched with Antioxidants," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 57(3), pages 325-341, September.
- Onyango, Benjamin & Nayga, Rodolfo M. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 2006.
"U.S. Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Labeled ‘Genetically Modified’,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(02), pages 299-310, October.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 2006. "U.S. Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Labeled 'Genetically Modified'," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(2), October.
- Dannenberg, Astrid, 2008. "Is it Who You Ask or How You Ask? Findings of a Meta-Analysis on Genetically Modified Food Valuation Studies," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 2005. "U.S. Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Labeling Information on Genetically Modified Foods: An Application of Choice Modeling," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19490, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kaneko, Naoya & Chern, Wen S., 2005. "Willingness to Pay for Genetically Modified Oil, Cornflakes, and Salmon: Evidence from a U.S. Telephone Survey," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(03), December.
- Kaneko, Naoya & Chern, Wen S., 2005. "Consumer Acceptance of Genetically Modified Foods in Taiwan: Is Positive Discount the Same as Negative Premium?," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19491, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:2:y:2004:i:2:n:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.