Securitization, Ratings, and Credit Supply
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel, 2020.
"Credit ratings and structured finance,"
Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel, 2018. "Credit Ratings and Structured Finance," Working Paper Series 1236, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 15 Feb 2019.
- Josephson, Jens & Shapiro, Joel, 2019. "Credit Ratings and Structured Finance," CEPR Discussion Papers 13534, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bayeh, Antonio & Bitar, Mohammad & Burlacu, Radu & Walker, Thomas, 2021. "Competition, securitization, and efficiency in US banks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 553-576.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Barney Hartman-Glaser, 2016.
"Are Lemons Sold First? Dynamic Signaling in the Mortgage Market,"
FRB Atlanta Working Paper
2016-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Manuel Adelino & Kristopher Gerardi & Barney Hartman-Glaser, 2018. "Are Lemons Sold First? Dynamic Signaling in the Mortgage Market," NBER Working Papers 24180, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Itay Goldstein & Chong Huang, 2020. "Credit Rating Inflation and Firms' Investments," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 75(6), pages 2929-2972, December.
- Toni Ahnert & Martin Kuncl, 2019.
"Loan Insurance, Market Liquidity, and Lending Standards,"
Staff Working Papers
19-47, Bank of Canada.
- Ahnert, Toni & Kuncl, Martin, 2020. "Loan Insurance, Market Liquidity, and Lending Standards," CEPR Discussion Papers 14458, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Serena Gallo, 2021. "Fintech platforms: Lax or careful borrowers’ screening?," Financial Innovation, Springer;Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, vol. 7(1), pages 1-33, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:75:y:2020:i:2:p:1037-1082. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.