Learning by Holding and Liquidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- König, Philipp J. & Pothier, David, 2018. "Safe but fragile: Information acquisition, sponsor support and shadow bank runs," Discussion Papers 15/2018, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ordoñez, Guillermo L., 2013.
"Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking,"
Econometric Society, vol. 8(3), September.
- Guillermo Ordonez, 2008. "Fragility of Reputation and Clustering in Risk Taking," 2008 Meeting Papers 441, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Guillermo L. Ordoñez, 2009. "Fragility of reputation and clustering of risk-taking," Staff Report 431, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:176:y:2018:i:c:p:957-986 is not listed on IDEAS
- Taneli Mäkinen & Francesco Palazzo, 2017. "The double bind of asymmetric information in over-the-counter markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1128, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Zhang, Lei & Zhang, Lin & Zheng, Yong, 2013. "Wholesale Funding, Coordination, and Credit Risk," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 124, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Batten, Jonathan A. & Jacoby, Gady & Liao, Rose C., 2014. "Corporate yield spreads and real interest rates," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 89-100.
- Khalid Zaman, 2015. "Measurement Issues of Income and Non-Income Welfare Indicators: Assessment of Pakistan’s Pro-Poor Growth," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 802-811.
- Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2011. "Payments and liquidity under adverse selection," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 191-205.
- Matthieu Bouvard & Pierre Chaigneau & Adolfo De Motta, 2015.
"Transparency in the Financial System: Rollover Risk and Crises,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 70(4), pages 1805-1837, August.
- Matthieu Bouvard & Pierre Chaigneau & Adolfo de Motta, 2012. "Transparency in the financial system: rollover risk and crises," FMG Discussion Papers dp700, Financial Markets Group.
- Matthieu Bouvard & Pierre Chaigneau & Adolfo de Motta, 2012. "Transparency in the Financial System: Rollover Risk and Crises," Cahiers de recherche 1206, CIRPEE.
- Berentsen, Aleksander & McBride, Michael & Rocheteau, Guillaume, 2017.
"Limelight on dark markets: Theory and experimental evidence on liquidity and information,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 70-90.
- Aleksander Berentsen & Michael McBride & Guillaume Rocheteau, 2013. "Limelight on dark markets: theory and experimental evidence on liquidity and information," ECON - Working Papers 126, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2015.
- Chen, Qi & Goldstein, Itay & Jiang, Wei, 2010. "Payoff complementarities and financial fragility: Evidence from mutual fund outflows," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 239-262, August.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:176:y:2018:i:c:p:619-649 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Rocheteau & Pierre‐Olivier Weill, 2011. "Liquidity in Frictional Asset Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 43, pages 261-282, October.
- Xuewen Liu, 2018. "Diversification and Systemic Bank Runs," 2018 Meeting Papers 739, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2015.
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 158(PB), pages 634-655.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Jean Tirole, "undated". "Liquid Bundles," Working Paper 70971, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Liquid Bundles," IDEI Working Papers 736, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Oct 2013.
- Farhi, Emmanuel & Tirole, Jean, 2012. "Liquid Bundles," TSE Working Papers 12-328, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Oct 2013.
- Nan-Yu Wang & Chih-Jen Huang & Ying-Lin Hsu & Shian-Chang Huang, 2015. "Using Stepwise Reality Check to Analyze Open-end Fund Investors’Herding Redemption in Taiwan," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(1), pages 260-272.
- Philipp Koenig & David Pothier, 2016. "Information Acquisition and Liquidity Dry-Ups," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-045, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Liu, Xuewen & Mello, Antonio S., 2011. "The fragile capital structure of hedge funds and the limits to arbitrage," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 102(3), pages 491-506.
- Vladimir Asriyan & William Fuchs & Brett Green, 2017. "Liquidity sentiments," Economics Working Papers 1583, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2018.
- Guillaume Rocheteau, 2009. "A monetary approach to asset liquidity," Working Papers (Old Series) 0901, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:76:y:2009:i:1:p:395-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.