by members of
İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi
Kadir Has Üniversitesi
(Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, Kadir Has University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Arhan Ertan & Louis Putterman & Martin Fiszbein, 2012. "Determinants and Economic Consequences of Colonization: A Global Analysis," Working Papers 2012-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- K. Ali Akkemik, 2005. "Structural Change and Its Impact on Productivity in Japan, Korea, and Singapore (1970-2000)," GE, Growth, Math methods 0504002, EconWPA.
- K. Ali Akkemik, 2005. "Labor Productivity and Inter-Sectoral Reallocation of Labor in Singapore (1965-2002)," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510005, EconWPA.
- Arhan Ertan & Talbot Page & Louis Putterman, 2005. "Can Endogenously Chosen Institutions Mitigate the Free-Rider Problem and Reduce Perverse Punishment?," Working Papers 2005-13, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Şükrü Özen & K. Ali Akkemik, 2012. "Does Illegitimate Corporate Behaviour Follow the Forms of Polity? The Turkish Experience," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 515-537, 05.
- Akkemik, K. Ali & Göksal, Koray, 2012. "Energy consumption-GDP nexus: Heterogeneous panel causality analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 865-873.
- Akkemik, K. Ali & Göksal, Koray & Li, Jia, 2012. "Energy consumption and income in Chinese provinces: Heterogeneous panel causality analysis," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 445-454.
- Akkemik, K. Ali, 2011. "Potential impacts of electricity price changes on price formation in the economy: a social accounting matrix price modeling analysis for Turkey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 854-864, February.
- K. Ali Akkemik, 2011. "Customs Union and Competitiveness of Turkish Exports in the EU Market: A Dynamic Shift-Share Analysis," Global Journal of Emerging Market Economies, Emerging Markets Forum, vol. 3(2), pages 247-274, May.
- K. Ali AKKEMİK & Koray GÖKSAL, 2010. "Do Chinese exports crowd-out Turkish exports?," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 25(287), pages 9-32.
- Meltem Ucal & Asli Alici, 2010. "Is Fiscal Policy Sustainable in Turkey?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(0), pages 83-93, May.
- Ali Akkemik, K., 2009. "Cost function estimates, scale economies and technological progress in the Turkish electricity generation sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 204-213, January.
- Ertan, Arhan & Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis, 2009. "Who to punish? Individual decisions and majority rule in mitigating the free rider problem," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 495-511, July.
- AKKEMIK, K. Ali, 2007. "The Response Of Employment To Gdp Growth In Turkey: An Econometric Estimation," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 7(1).
- K. Ali Akkemik, 2007. "TFP growth and resource allocation in Singapore, 1965-2002," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(8), pages 1059-1073.