Socio-Economic Planning Sciences
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barnett Richard Parker
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:soceps
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 48, Issue 1
- 4-9 Measuring efficiency in Australian Schools: A preliminary analysis
by Blackburn, Vincent & Brennan, Shae & Ruggiero, John
- 10-19 Competition and public high school performance
by Harrison, Julie & Rouse, Paul
- 20-28 The appreciative democratic voice of DEA: A case of faculty academic performance evaluation
by Oral, Muhittin & Oukil, Amar & Malouin, Jean-Louis & Kettani, Ossama
- 29-37 The economic meaning of Data Envelopment Analysis: A ‘behavioral’ perspective
by Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Hennebel, Veerle
- 38-48 Using DEA to estimate potential savings at GP units at medical specialty level
by Thanassoulis, Emmanuel & Silva Portela, Maria C.A. & Graveney, Mike
- 49-56 A new approach to assess the performance of the Brazilian National Immunization Program (NIP)
by Castro Lobo, M.S. & Estellita Lins, M.P. & Menegolla, I.A.
- 57-64 Technical efficiency of Swedish employment offices
by Andersson, Christian & Månsson, Jonas & Sund, Krister
- 65-73 A PCA–DEA approach to measure the quality of life in Estonian counties
by Põldaru, Reet & Roots, Jüri
- 74-88 Operational performance of U.S. public rail transit and implications for public policy
by Mallikarjun, Sreekanth & Lewis, Herbert F. & Sexton, Thomas R.
- 89-103 Structural and behavioral robustness in applied best-practice regulation
by Agrell, Per J. & Niknazar, Pooria
2013, Volume 47, Issue 4
- 271-280 Generic operational models in health service operations management: A systematic review
by Mahdavi, Mahdi & Malmström, Tomi & van de Klundert, Joris & Elkhuizen, Sylvia & Vissers, Jan
- 281-291 A combination of QFD and imprecise DEA with enhanced Russell graph measure: A case study in healthcare
by Azadi, Majid & Farzipoor Saen, Reza
- 292-308 Property value impacts of foreclosed housing acquisitions under uncertainty
by Johnson, Michael P. & Solak, Senay & Drew, Rachel Bogardus & Keisler, Jeffrey
- 309-317 Location-allocation problem for intra-transportation system in a big company by using meta-heuristic algorithm
by Zeinal Hamadani, Ali & Abouei Ardakan, Mostafa & Rezvan, Taghi & Honarmandian, Mohammad Mehran
2013, Volume 47, Issue 2
- 76-88 Estimating the impact of fuel-switching between liquid fuels and electricity under electricity-sector carbon-pricing schemes
by Dowds, Jonathan & Hines, Paul D.H. & Blumsack, Seth
- 89-119 Multi-regional evaluation of the U.S. electricity sector under technology and policy uncertainties: Findings from MARKAL EPA9rUS modeling
by Balash, Peter & Nichols, Christopher & Victor, Nadejda
- 120-130 An analysis of eco-efficiency in energy use and CO2 emissions in the Swedish service industries
by Pardo Martínez, Clara Inés
- 131-141 Simulating neonatal intensive care capacity in British Columbia
by Fournier, Derrick L. & Zaric, Gregory S.
- 142-155 Investigating interventions for increasing colorectal cancer screening: Insights from a simulation model
by Hosking, Michael & Roberts, Stephen & Uzsoy, Reha & Joseph, Talisa M.
2013, Volume 47, Issue 1
- 2-8 Staffing models for covert counterterrorism agencies
by Kaplan, Edward H.
- 9-19 Minimizing supply airdrop collateral damage risk
by Dillenburger, Steven P. & Cochran, Jeffery K. & Cammarano, Vincent R.
- 20-37 Prepositioning of supplies in preparation for a hurricane under potential destruction of prepositioned supplies
by Galindo, Gina & Batta, Rajan
- 38-49 The economic efficiency of rehabilitative management in young offender institutions in England and Wales
by Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Liu, Wenbin B. & Simper, Richard & Zhou, Zhongbao
- 50-64 A quantitative model for patient behavioral decisions in the urgent care industry
by Qin, Hong & Prybutok, Victor R.
- 65-74 Selecting a benevolent secondary goal model in data envelopment analysis cross-efficiency evaluation by a voting model
by Soltanifar, Mehdi & Shahghobadi, Saeid
2012, Volume 46, Issue 4
- 250-260 An optimization model for volunteer assignments in humanitarian organizations
by Falasca, Mauro & Zobel, Christopher
- 261-271 Dynamic vehicle routing with anticipation in disaster relief
by Wohlgemuth, Sascha & Oloruntoba, Richard & Clausen, Uwe
- 272-280 Inventory policies for humanitarian aid during hurricanes
by Consuelos Salas, Laura & Robles Cárdenas, Manuel & Zhang, Muhong
- 281-290 Modeling emergency medical response to a mass casualty incident using agent based simulation
by Wang, Yu & Luangkesorn, K. Louis & Shuman, Larry
- 291-305 Pre-positioning hurricane supplies in a commercial supply chain
by Lodree, Emmett J. & Ballard, Kandace N. & Song, Chang H.
- 306-314 Using announcement options in the bid construction phase for disaster relief procurement
by Ertem, Mustafa A. & Buyurgan, Nebil & Pohl, Edward A.
- 315-326 Mitigating shortage and distribution costs in damaged water networks
by Turner, Jonathan P. & Qiao, Jianhong & Lawley, Mark & Richard, Jean-Philippe & Abraham, Dulcy M.
- 327-338 Modeling integrated supply chain logistics in real-time large-scale disaster relief operations
by Afshar, Abbas & Haghani, Ali
2012, Volume 46, Issue 2
- 112-123 Location of temporary depots to facilitate relief operations after an earthquake
by Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie
- 124-135 Assessing geographic coverage of the essential air service program
by Grubesic, Tony H. & Matisziw, Timothy C. & Murray, Alan T.
- 136-148 Specialty care single and multi-period location–allocation models within the Veterans Health Administration
by Benneyan, James C. & Musdal, Hande & Ceyhan, Mehmet Erkan & Shiner, Brian & Watts, Bradley V.
- 149-156 Locating farmers’ markets with an incorporation of spatio-temporal variation
by Tong, Daoqin & Ren, Fang & Mack, James
- 157-163 A location-based comparison of health care services in four U.S. states with efficiency and equity
by Burkey, M.L. & Bhadury, J. & Eiselt, H.A.
- 164-172 Improving access to health facilities in Nouna district, Burkina Faso
by Cocking, Cara & Flessa, Steffen & Reinelt, Gerhard
- 173-182 Locating fire stations: An integrated approach for Belgium
by Chevalier, Philippe & Thomas, Isabelle & Geraets, David & Goetghebeur, Els & Janssens, Olivier & Peeters, Dominique & Plastria, Frank
2012, Volume 46, Issue 1
- 4-13 Optimization models in emergency logistics: A literature review
by Caunhye, Aakil M. & Nie, Xiaofeng & Pokharel, Shaligram
- 14-22 Incorporating recycling into post-disaster debris disposal
by Fetter, Gary & Rakes, Terry
- 23-32 Transportation in disaster response operations
by Berkoune, Djamel & Renaud, Jacques & Rekik, Monia & Ruiz, Angel
- 33-45 Dynamic redistribution of mitigation resources during influenza pandemics
by Savachkin, Alex & Uribe, Andrés
- 46-54 Pre-positioning and dynamic delivery planning for short-term response following a natural disaster
by Rawls, Carmen G. & Turnquist, Mark A.
- 55-66 Analyzing the volume and nature of emergency medical calls during severe weather events using regression methodologies
by McLay, Laura A. & Boone, Edward L. & Brooks, J. Paul
- 67-77 Case study in disaster relief: A descriptive analysis of agency partnerships in the aftermath of the January 12th, 2010 Haitian earthquake
by Coles, John B. & Zhuang, Jun & Yates, Justin
- 78-87 Facility location under demand uncertainty: Response to a large-scale bio-terror attack
by Murali, Pavankumar & Ordóñez, Fernando & Dessouky, Maged M.
- 88-97 Disaster relief routing: Integrating research and practice
by de la Torre, Luis E. & Dolinskaya, Irina S. & Smilowitz, Karen R.
- 98-109 A transshipment model for distribution and inventory relocation under uncertainty in humanitarian operations
by Rottkemper, Beate & Fischer, Kathrin & Blecken, Alexander
2011, Volume 45, Issue 4
- 131-131 Starting a new era for SEPS
by Vedat, Verter
- 132-145 A logistics model for emergency supply of critical items in the aftermath of a disaster
by Lin, Yen-Hung & Batta, Rajan & Rogerson, Peter A. & Blatt, Alan & Flanigan, Marie
- 146-153 Social enterprises as supply-chain enablers for the poor
by Sodhi, ManMohan S. & Tang, Christopher S.
- 154-164 Economic development and growth in Colombia: An empirical analysis with super-efficiency DEA and panel data models
by Alexander Cotte, Poveda
- 165-173 A measure of regional influence with the analytic network process
by Banai, Reza & Wakolbinger, Tina
- 174-183 Measurement of development and regional disparities in Greek periphery: A multivariate approach
by Goletsis, Y. & Chletsos, M.
- 184-193 An alternative to the weighted score card approach to measuring performance: An analysis of English and Welsh probation boards
by Hall, Maximilian J.B. & Kenjegalieva, Karligash A. & Simper, Richard
2011, Volume 45, Issue 3
- 95-104 Planning rapid transit networks
by Laporte, G. & Mesa, J.A. & Ortega, F.A. & Perea, F.
- 105-117 Optimizing large-scale emergency medical system operations on highways using the hypercube queuing model
by Iannoni, Ana Paula & Morabito, Reinaldo & Saydam, Cem
- 118-129 Assessing the effectiveness of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award model with municipal government
by Prybutok, Victor & Zhang, Xiaoni & Peak, Daniel
2011, Volume 45, Issue 2
- 60-71 Making unilateral trade liberalisation beneficial to the poor
by Acharya, Sanjaya
- 72-83 Profit, productivity and distribution: Differences across organizational forms - The case of Spanish banks
by Grifell-Tatjé, E.
- 84-93 New evidence on the efficiency of Italian airports: A bootstrapped DEA analysis
by Curi, Claudia & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo
2011, Volume 45, Issue 1
- 1-9 Efficiency in fundraising and distributions to cause-related social profit enterprises
by Berber, Philip & Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, William W. & Golden, Linda L. & Parker, Barnett R.
- 10-15 The biennial Malmquist productivity change index
by Pastor, Jesús T. & Asmild, Mette & Lovell, C.A. Knox
- 16-27 The competitiveness of nations and implications for human development
by Ülengin, Füsun & Kabak, Özgür & Önsel, Sule & Aktas, Emel & Parker, Barnett R.
- 28-37 Determinants of spatial knowledge spillovers in Italian provinces
by Caragliu, Andrea & Del Bo, Chiara
- 38-47 Firm heterogeneity, productivity and spatially bounded knowledge externalities
by Raspe, Otto & van Oort, Frank G.
- 48-57 Solar powered light emitting diode distribution in developing countries: An assessment of potential distribution sites in rural Cambodia using network analyses
by Hill, Rebecca Lee & Curtin, Kevin M.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 4
- 177-177 Selected reflections on 23 years as Editor-in-Chief of Socio-Economic Planning Sciences
by Parker, Barnett R.
- 178-192 Entrepreneurial talent and economic development in China
by Zhang, Weiying & Cooper, W.W. & Deng, Honghui & Parker, Barnett R. & Ruefli, Timothy W.
- 193-198 Institutional barriers in labor markets: Examples, impacts, and policies
by Cohen, S.I. & Rettab, B.
- 199-211 Critical success factors of the nine challenges in Malaysia's vision 2020
by Islam, Rafikul
- 212-219 On the suitability of income inequality measures for regional analysis: Some evidence from simulation analysis and bootstrapping tests
by Portnov, Boris A. & Felsenstein, Daniel
- 220-230 Cobweb dynamics and price dispersion in illicit drug markets
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Baker, David
- 231-239 Socio-economic impacts of migrant clustering on Dutch neighbourhoods: In search of optimal migrant diversity
by de Graaff, Thomas & Nijkamp, Peter
- 240-246 A new method for measuring congestion in data envelopment analysis
by Noura, A.A. & Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, F. & Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Rashidi, S. Fanati & Parker, Barnett R.
- 247-257 Estimating the benefits of effectively and proactively maintaining infrastructure with the innovative Smart Infrastructure sensor system
by Morimoto, Risako
- 258-265 Optimal control intervention strategies in low- and high-risk problem drinking populations
by Lee, S. & Jung, E. & Castillo-Chavez, C.
2010, Volume 44, Issue 3
- 113-113 Two independent forecasts of the U.S. economy's turnaround period from the current 'Great Recession'
by Parker, Barnett R.
- 114-121 Forecasting the resurgence of the U.S. economy in 2010: An expert judgment approach
by Blair, Andrew R. & Mandelker, Gershon N. & Saaty, Thomas L. & Whitaker, Rozann
- 122-129 Predicting a recovery date from the economic crisis of 2008
by Azis, Iwan J.
- 130-140 Right answers and right-wrong answers: Sources of information influencing knowledge of nuclear-related information
by Greenberg, Michael & Truelove, Heather
- 141-150 Quest for appropriate overcapacity in the fisheries industry
by Kjærsgaard, Jens
- 151-160 Hospital capacity planning for disaster emergency management
by Yi, Pengfei & George, Santhosh K. & Paul, Jomon Aliyas & Lin, Li
- 161-173 Causes of inefficiency in Japanese railways: Application of DEA for managers and policymakers
by Jitsuzumi, Toshiya & Nakamura, Akihiro
- 174-175 A note on "A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency"
by Pastor, Jesús T. & Aparicio, Juan
2010, Volume 44, Issue 2
- 57-72 The impact of Universal Service Obligations and International Cross-subsidies on the dispersion of telephone services in developing countries
by Ramos, Boris & Saeed, Khalid & Pavlov, Oleg
- 73-88 A framework to measure the relative socio-economic performance of developing countries
by Adler, Nicole & Yazhemsky, Ekaterina & Tarverdyan, Ruzanana
- 89-99 Dynamic analysis of interventions designed to achieve millennium development goals (MDG): The case of Ghana
by Pedercini, Matteo & Barney, Gerald O.
- 100-112 Improving customer experience in tourism: A framework for stakeholder collaboration
by Gopalan, Ram & Narayan, Bindu
2010, Volume 44, Issue 1
- 1-7 Pushing the DEA research envelope
by Avkiran, Necmi K. & Parker, Barnett R.
- 8-18 Integrating expected coverage and local reliability for emergency medical servicesÂ location problems
by Sorensen, Paul & Church, Richard
- 19-24 Might randomization in queue discipline be useful when waiting cost is a concave function of waiting time?
by Caulkins, Jonathan P.
- 25-34 On the assignment of students to topics: A Variable Neighborhood Search approach
by Geiger, Martin Josef & Wenger, Wolf
- 35-44 Assessing the efficiency of Turkish secondary education: Heterogeneity, centralization, and scale diseconomies
by Davutyan, Nurhan & Demir, Mert & Polat, Sezgin
- 45-56 The impact of relative residence times on the distribution of heavy drinkers in highly distinct environments
by Mubayi, Anuj & Greenwood, Priscilla E. & Castillo-Chávez, Carlos & Gruenewald, Paul J. & Gorman, Dennis M.
2009, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 221-228 Measuring productivity growth, technical progress, and efficiency changes of CPA firms prior to, and following the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
by Chang, Hsihui & Choy, Hiu Lam & Cooper, William W. & Parker, Barnett R. & Ruefli, Timothy W.
- 229-239 Allocating U.S. Department of Homeland Security funds to States with explicit equity, population and energy facility security criteria
by Greenberg, Michael & Irving, Will & Zimmerman, Rae
- 240-252 Measuring the impact of restructuring and country-specific factors on the efficiency of post-crisis East Asian banking systems: Integrating DEA with SFA
by Thoraneenitiyan, Nakhun & Avkiran, Necmi K.
- 253-262 A minimum expected response model: Formulation, heuristic solution, and application
by Rajagopalan, Hari K. & Saydam, Cem
- 263-273 Evaluating shifts in Japan's quality-of-life
by Hashimoto, Akihiro & Sugita, Takeshi & Haneda, Shoko
- 274-287 A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency
by Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L.
2009, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 141-150 Studying the association between air pollution and lung cancer incidence in a large metropolitan area using a kernel density function
by Portnov, Boris A. & Dubnov, Jonathan & Barchana, Micha
- 151-164 Using data envelopment analysis to quantify ILO objectives and identify policies conducive to decent work in a globalizing world
by Thore, Sten & Tarverdyan, Ruzanna
- 165-176 Can highway investment policies influence regional growth?
by Miller, John S. & Hoel, Lester A. & Ellington, David B.
- 177-191 Congestion in the Chinese automobile and textile industries revisited
by Flegg, A.T. & Allen, D.O.
- 192-200 Defining efficient policies in a general equilibrium model: a multi-objective approach
by André, Francisco J. & Cardenete, M. Alejandro
- 201-208 A multi-division efficiency evaluation of U.S. electric power companies using a weighted slacks-based measure
by Tsutsui, Miki & Goto, Mika
- 209-216 Electronic medical record use and efficiency: A DEA and windows analysis of hospitals
by Kazley, Abby Swanson & Ozcan, Yasar A.
- 217-218 A note on 'Efficiency aggregation with enhanced Russell measures in data envelopment analysis'
by Lozano, Sebastián
- 219-219 Response to: A note on 'Efficiency aggregation with enhanced Russell measures in data envelopment analysis'
by Cooper, W.W. & Huang, Z. & Li, S.X. & Parker, B.R. & Pastor, J.T.
2009, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 89-89 Note from the Editor-in-Chief on this Special Issue: The Contributions of Charles S. ReVelle
by Parker, B.R.
- 90-91 The Contributions of Charles S. ReVelle
by Matisziw, Timothy C. & Murray, Alan T. & Osleeb, Jeffrey P.
- 92-101 Application and extension of the Moore and ReVelle Hierarchical Maximal Covering Model
by Ratick, Samuel J. & Osleeb, Jeffrey P. & Hozumi, Dai
- 102-110 Improving accessibility to rural health services: The maximal covering network improvement problem
by Murawski, Lisa & Church, Richard L.
- 111-120 A multiobjective modeling approach to locating incinerators
by Alçada-Almeida, Luís & Coutinho-Rodrigues, João & Current, John
- 121-130 Gradual location set covering with service quality
by Eiselt, H.A. & Marianov, Vladimir
- 131-139 Siting a facility in continuous space to maximize coverage of a region
by Matisziw, Timothy C. & Murray, Alan T.
2009, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-24 Dispatching and routing of emergency vehicles in disaster mitigation using data fusion
by Jotshi, Arun & Gong, Qiang & Batta, Rajan
- 25-39 An index aggregation approach to comparing the overall performance of emerging and developed countries
by Chen, Ye & Su, Xin & Hipel, Keith W.
- 40-54 Weak congestion in output additive data envelopment analysis
by Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong
- 55-71 Network planning of fuelling service stations in a near-term competitive scenario of the hydrogen economy
by Bersani, Chiara & Minciardi, Riccardo & Sacile, Roberto & Trasforini, Eva
- 72-88 Comparing two territory partitions in districting problems: Indices and practical issues
by Tavares Pereira, Fernando & Figueira, José Rui & Mousseau, Vincent & Roy, Bernard
2008, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 221-246 A new perspective on the competitiveness of nations
by Önsel, Sule & Ülengin, Füsun & Ulusoy, Gündüz & Aktas, Emel & Kabak, Özgür & Topcu, Y. Ilker
- 247-254 FEAR: A software package for frontier efficiency analysis with R
by Wilson, Paul W.
- 255-270 Non-homogeneous servers in emergency medical systems: Practical applications using the hypercube queueing model
by Morabito, Reinaldo & Chiyoshi, Fernando & Galvão, Roberto D.
- 271-285 The estimation of HIV prevalence for women of child bearing age in New York City
by Lessner, Lawrence
- 286-299 HIV prevalence for New York State using Newborn Seroprevalence and AIDS Surveillance Data
by Lessner, Lawrence
2008, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 151-157 Evaluation of research in efficiency and productivity: A survey and analysis of the first 30 years of scholarly literature in DEA
by Emrouznejad, Ali & Parker, Barnett R. & Tavares, Gabriel
- 158-189 A cross-national comparison and taxonomy of DEA-based hospital efficiency studies
by O'Neill, Liam & Rauner, Marion & Heidenberger, Kurt & Kraus, Markus
- 190-205 Deepwater energy industry impacts on economic growth and public service provision in Lafourche Parish, Louisiana
by Fannin, J. Matthew & Hughes, David W. & Keithly, Walter R. & Olatubi, Williams O. & Guo, Jiemin
- 206-220 Analyzing the financial distress of Chinese public companies using probabilistic neural networks and multivariate discriminate analysis
by Wu, Desheng(Dash) & Liang, Liang & Yang, Zijiang
2008, Volume 42, Issue 2
- 75-91 A multistage method to measure efficiency and its application to Japanese banking industry
by Liu, Junming & Tone, Kaoru
- 92-111 A new pattern of risk management: The Hyogo Framework for Action and Italian practise
by Stanganelli, Marialuce
- 112-128 Habitat and commodity production trade-offs in coastal Oregon
by Bettinger, Pete & Boston, Kevin
- 129-149 Zip codes and spatial analysis: Problems and prospects
by Grubesic, Tony H.
2008, Volume 42, Issue 1
- 1-17 Estimating elasticities with frontier and other regressions in evaluating two advertising strategies for US Army recruiting
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, W.W. & Golden, Linda L. & Kumbhakar, Subal C. & Kwinn Jr., Michael J. & Layton, Brian & Parker, Barnett R.
- 18-30 Reuses of closed schools in Windsor, Ontario
by Phipps, Alan G.
- 31-45 A multiobjective model for the selection and timing of public enterprise projects
by Medaglia, Andres L. & Hueth, Darrell & Mendieta, Juan Carlos & Sefair, Jorge A.
- 46-55 Mapping verbal responses to numerical scales in the analytic hierarchy process
by Liang, Liang & Wang, Guohua & Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Bin
- 56-73 The effects of barriers to entry on monopolistic intermediary online services: The case of a digital library
by Yuan, Michael Y.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 269-271 Introduction to the Special Issue: The deregulation of electricity markets
by Larsen, Erik R. & van Ackere, Ann & Dyner, Isaac
- 272-290 A model of vertical integration and investment in generation capacity in electricity markets: The case of the bidding game
by Perez, Eloy
- 291-304 Deregulating the electricity industry in Nigeria: Lessons from the British reform
by Amobi, Marilyn Chikaodili
- 305-319 Simulation of alternative regulations in the Colombian electricity market
by Arango, Santiago
- 320-335 Evaluating the prospective effects of alternative regulatory policies on the investment behaviour and environmental performance of a newly liberalised electricity industry in Taiwan
by Shih, Hsin-Chin
- 336-349 Policy changes in the Swiss electricity market: Analysis of likely market responses
by Ochoa, Patricia
2007, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 181-194 Perceived neighborhood quality in the United States: Measuring outdoor, housing and jurisdictional influences
by Greenberg, Michael & Crossney, Kristen
- 195-207 Adjusting inconsistency through learning in group decision-making, and its application to China's MBA recruiting interview
by Hua, Zhongsheng & Jiang, Wenqi & Liang, Liang
- 208-223 Frequency competition and environmental costs: An application to European air transport liberalization
by Schipper, Youdi & Rietveld, Piet & Nijkamp, Peter
- 224-234 Stability and integrity tests in data envelopment analysis
by Avkiran, Necmi K.
- 235-254 Community design of a light rail transit-oriented development using casewise visual evaluation (CAVE)
by Bailey, Keiron & Grossardt, Ted & Pride-Wells, Michaele
- 255-268 Network flow-based strategies for identifying rail park-and-ride facility locations
by Horner, Mark W. & Groves, Sara
2007, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 91-106 Decomposition of cost efficiency and its application to Japanese-US electric utility comparisons
by Tone, Kaoru & Tsutsui, Miki
- 107-129 Economic development and resource degradation: Conflicts and policies
by Abdelgalil, E.A. & Cohen, S.I.
- 130-146 A decision support system to improve the efficiency of resource allocation in healthcare management
by Aktas, Emel & Ulengin, Fusun & Onsel Sahin, Sule
- 147-162 Spatial interaction modeling of interregional commodity flows
by Murat Celik, H. & Guldmann, Jean-Michel
- 163-179 Transportation cost changes with statewide school district consolidation
by Hanley, Paul F.
2007, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-21 Efficiency aggregation with enhanced Russell measures in data envelopment analysis
by Cooper, W.W. & Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X. & Parker, Barnett R. & Pastor, Jesus T.
- 22-37 Group decision-making: Head-count versus intensity of preference
by Saaty, Thomas L. & Shang, Jen S.
- 38-60 Solid waste planning under uncertainty using evolutionary simulation-optimization
by Yeomans, Julian Scott
- 61-89 A flexible inventory model for municipal solid waste recycling
by Louis, Garrick & Shih, Jhih-Shyang
2006, Volume 40, Issue 4
- 249-274 Single-period location models for subsidized housing: Project-based subsidies
by Johnson, Michael P.
- 275-296 Developing foreign bank efficiency models for DEA grounded in finance theory
by Avkiran, Necmi K.
- 297-313 A multiobjective optimization model for project selection with probabilistic considerations
by Gabriel, Steven A. & Kumar, Satheesh & Ordonez, Javier & Nasserian, Amirali
- 314-332 Measuring productivity of research in economics: A cross-country study using DEA
by Kocher, Martin G. & Luptacik, Mikulas & Sutter, Matthias
2006, Volume 40, Issue 3
- 169-186 Unemployment and employment offices' efficiency: What can be done?
by Vassiliev, Anatoli & Ferro Luzzi, Giovanni & Fluckiger, Yves & Ramirez, Jose V.
- 187-211 Replacement rates and labour market behaviour
by Saarela, Jan
- 212-248 A multiobjective optimization approach to smart growth in land development
by Gabriel, Steven A. & Faria, Jose A. & Moglen, Glenn E.
2006, Volume 40, Issue 2
- 93-93 Professor Charles (Chuck) ReVelle
by Parker, B.R.
- 94-118 Assessing the utility of private information in transportation planning studies: A case study of trip generation analysis
by Miller, John S. & Hoel, Lester A. & Goswami, Arkopal & Ulmer, Jared M.
- 119-142 Implications of variant efficiency measures for policy evaluations in UK higher education
by Colin Glass, J. & McCallion, Gillian & McKillop, Donal G. & Rasaratnam, Syamarlah & Stringer, Karl S.
- 143-155 Foreign direct investment: A genetic algorithm approach
by Qi, Chun & Tang, John C.S.
- 156-167 Evaluating the comparative performance of countries of the Middle East and North Africa: A DEA application
by Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan
2006, Volume 40, Issue 1
- 1-14 Illicit drug markets and economic irregularities
by Caulkins, Jonathan P. & Reuter, Peter
- 15-51 Science and politics: The 1981 and 1984 LIHEAP distribution formulas
by Kaiser, Mark J. & Pulsipher, Allan G.
- 52-69 Congestion, ownership, region of operation, and scale: Their impact on bus operator performance in Norway
by Odeck, James
- 70-91 Assessing French nursing home efficiency: An indirect approach via budget-constrained DEA models
by Dervaux, B. & Leleu, H. & Nogues, H. & Valdmanis, V.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 4
- 261-285 Evaluating cost efficiency and returns to scale in the Life Insurance Corporation of India using data envelopment analysis
by Tone, Kaoru & Sahoo, Biresh K.
- 287-306 Development similarities in urban clusters: Evidence from a spatial analysis of Israel's urban system
by Portnov, Boris A.
- 307-333 An application of organizational input-output analysis to hospital management
by Correa, Hector & Parker, Barnett R.
- 335-349 Targeting interventions to high-risk populations: Benefits and costs
by Wilson, Amy R. & Kahn, James G. & Oren, Shmuel S.
- 351-359 A note extending Grosskopf, Hayes, Taylor and Weber, "Anticipating the consequences of school reform: A new use of DEA"
by Brockett, Patrick L. & Cooper, W.W. & Lasdon, Leon & Parker, Barnett R.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 3
- 193-213 A column generation-based approach to solve the preference scheduling problem for nurses with downgrading
by Bard, Jonathan F. & Purnomo, Hadi W.
- 215-228 Optimal expenditures on police protection
by Correa, Hector
- 229-244 Stability of a crime level equilibrium
by Wang, Shoou-Jiun & Batta, Rajan & Rump, Christopher M.
- 245-260 Testing a method to estimate county-level demand for educational attainment
by Christiadi, A. & Loveridge, Scott & Cushing, Brian
2005, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 109-123 A game theoretic analysis of interactions between law abiding citizens and criminals with respect to ownership of guns
by Correa, Hector
- 125-145 The flow-refueling location problem for alternative-fuel vehicles
by Kuby, Michael & Lim, Seow
- 147-164 Data envelopment analysis with stochastic variations in data
by Desai, Anand & Ratick, Samuel J. & Schinnar, Arie P.
- 165-182 A goal-seeking approach to capital budgeting
by Chan, Yupo & DiSalvo, Joseph P. & Garrambone, Michael W.
- 183-192 A note on "Bed allocation techniques based on census data"
by Cote, Murray J.
2005, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 1-10 Modeling the supplementing of human diets
by Lancaster, Lilly M. & Balintfy, Joseph L. & Taj, Shahram
- 11-24 Ranking industry performance in the US
by Ali, Agha Iqbal & Nakosteen, Robert
- 25-41 Location of manufactured housing and its accessibility to community services: a GIS-assisted spatial analysis
by Shen, G.
- 43-55 Retail market structure and the threat by the manufacturer to sell goods directly to the consumer
by Ishikawa, Toshiharu & Toda, Masao
- 57-79 An analysis of commonality in the twin metropolitan areas of San Diego, California, and Tijuana, Mexico
by Viswanathan, Nanda K. & Pick, James B. & James Hettrick, W. & Ellsworth, Elliot
- 81-102 A multi-criteria modeling approach to jury selection
by Schniederjans, Marc J. & Hollcroft, Ellen
- 103-107 About the Author: Vol. 39, No.1 (2005)
by Parker, B.