Contact information of now publishers
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:now:jnldea. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alet Heezemans (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.nowpublishers.com/ .
December 2019, Volume 4, Issue 2
- 109-147 The Remarkable Incidence of Congestion in Production: A Review, Empirical Illustration, and Research Agenda
by Kerstens, Kristiaan & Van de Woestyne, Ignace
- 149â€“186-149â€“186 Directional Distance Function Based Super Efficiency Integer Dynamic Data Envelopment Analysis Model
by Bansal, Pooja & Mehra, Aparna
- 187-206 On-field Performance Evaluation in Soccer Based on Network Data Envelopment Analysis
by Bouzidis, Thanasis
- 207-241 New Indication Method Using Pedo-Econometric Approach
by Mizuta, Katsutoshi & Grunwald, Sabine & Phillips, Michelle A. & Cropper Jr., Wendell P. & Lee, Won Suk & Vasques, Gustavo M.
December 2018, Volume 4, Issue 1
November 2017, Volume 3, Issue 1-2
- 1-47 Use of Data Envelopment Analysis for Incentive Regulation of Electric Distribution Firms
by Banker, Rajiv & Forsund, Finn R. & Zhang, Daqun
- 49-91 Regulatory Benchmarking: Models, Analyses and Applications
by Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter
- 93-118 Productivity Development Among Norwegian Electricity Distribution System Operators — The Impact of Capital Assessment and Technological Progress
by Amundsveen, Roar & Kvile, Hilde Marit
- 119-150 Efficiency Gains in Croatia's Electricity Distribution Centers Following Industry Structure Changes
by Zaja, M. Mihelja & Banker, R. D. & Fang, S. & Hunjet, D. & Neralic, L. & Wendell, R. E.
- 151-195 Quality and Efficiency — A DEA Based Analysis of the Austrian Electricity Distribution Sector
by Goerlich, Roland & Ruehrnoessl, Ulrich
September 2017, Volume 2, Issue 2
October 2016, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-34 Conceptualizing and Measuring the Efficiency of Negotiated Exchanges between Buyers and Sellers: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach
by Balakrishnan, P.V. (Sundar) & Patton, Charles & Wilken, Robert
- 35-52 Nonparametric Estimation of Production Functions
by Collier, Trevor & Marquardt, Kelli & Ruggiero, John
- 53-79 Measuring Fitness of Projects, Products and Technologies Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Keller, George & Triantis, Konstantinos
- 81-111 On the Use of DEA for Software Development Productivity Measurement
by Asmild, Mette & Imperatore, Francisco
July 2015, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 57-79 Directional Distance Functions Revisited: Selective Overview and Update
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D.
- 81-112 Engineering Design and Efficiency Measurement: Issues and Future Research Opportunities
by Triantis, Konstantinos P.
- 113-134 Sensitivity Analysis of Input Relaxation Super Efficiency Measure in Data Envelopment Analysis
by Khodabakhshi, M. & Rashidi, S. & Asgharian, M. & Neralic, L.
- 135-169 Migration, Risk-Adjusted Mortality, Varieties of Congestion and Patient Satisfaction in Turkish Provincial General Hospitals
by Davutyan, Nurhan & Bilsel, Murat & Tarcan, Menderes
- 171-193 A Restricted Data Envelopment Analysis Application to Dairy Farming
by Theodoridis, Alexandros M. & Ragkos, Athanasios
October 2014, Volume 1, Issue 1