Data Envelopment Analysis Journal
November 2017, Volume 3, Issue 1-2
- 1-47 Use of Data Envelopment Analysis for Incentive Regulation of Electric Distribution Firms
by Banker, Rajiv & Forsund, Finn R. & Zhang, Daqun
- 49-91 Regulatory Benchmarking: Models, Analyses and Applications
by Agrell, Per J. & Bogetoft, Peter
- 93-118 Productivity Development Among Norwegian Electricity Distribution System Operators — The Impact of Capital Assessment and Technological Progress
by Amundsveen, Roar & Kvile, Hilde Marit
- 119-150 Efficiency Gains in Croatia's Electricity Distribution Centers Following Industry Structure Changes
by Zaja, M. Mihelja & Banker, R. D. & Fang, S. & Hunjet, D. & Neralic, L. & Wendell, R. E.
- 151-195 Quality and Efficiency — A DEA Based Analysis of the Austrian Electricity Distribution Sector
by Goerlich, Roland & Ruehrnoessl, Ulrich
September 2017, Volume 2, Issue 2
- 113-139 New Information Technology Implementation and Workplace Productivity
by Hyun, Soonchul
- 141-161 Data Envelopment Analysis with Aggregated Inputs and a Test of Allocative Efficiency When Input Prices Vary Across Firms
by Ray, Subhash C. & Mukherjee, Kankana
- 163-199 Estimating a Nonparametric Homothetic S-Shaped Production Relation for the US West Coast Groundfish Production 2004-2007
by Olesen, O. B. & Ruggiero, J. & Mamula, A. T.
October 2016, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-34 Conceptualizing and Measuring the Efficiency of Negotiated Exchanges between Buyers and Sellers: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach
by Balakrishnan, P.V. (Sundar) & Patton, Charles & Wilken, Robert
- 35-52 Nonparametric Estimation of Production Functions
by Collier, Trevor & Marquardt, Kelli & Ruggiero, John
- 53-79 Measuring Fitness of Projects, Products and Technologies Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Keller, George & Triantis, Konstantinos
- 81-111 On the Use of DEA for Software Development Productivity Measurement
by Asmild, Mette & Imperatore, Francisco
July 2015, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 57-79 Directional Distance Functions Revisited: Selective Overview and Update
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D.
- 81-112 Engineering Design and Efficiency Measurement: Issues and Future Research Opportunities
by Triantis, Konstantinos P.
- 113-134 Sensitivity Analysis of Input Relaxation Super Efficiency Measure in Data Envelopment Analysis
by Khodabakhshi, M. & Rashidi, S. & Asgharian, M. & Neralic, L.
- 135-169 Migration, Risk-Adjusted Mortality, Varieties of Congestion and Patient Satisfaction in Turkish Provincial General Hospitals
by Davutyan, Nurhan & Bilsel, Murat & Tarcan, Menderes
- 171-193 A Restricted Data Envelopment Analysis Application to Dairy Farming
by Theodoridis, Alexandros M. & Ragkos, Athanasios
October 2014, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Banker, Rajiv
- 3-10 Origin and Development of Data Envelopment Analysis: Challenges and Opportunities
by Cooper, W. W.
- 11-28 The Relative Contract Position of School Teachers: An Analysis of Public Union vs. Non-Union Schools
by Estelle, Sarah M. & Ruggiero, John
- 29-55 Seeking Greater Practitioner and Managerial Use of DEA for Benchmarking
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Sherman, H. David