Data Envelopment Analysis Journal
October 2016, Volume 2, Issue 1
- 1-34 Conceptualizing and Measuring the Efficiency of Negotiated Exchanges between Buyers and Sellers: A Data Envelopment Analysis Approach
by Balakrishnan, P.V. (Sundar) & Patton, Charles & Wilken, Robert
- 35-52 Nonparametric Estimation of Production Functions
by Collier, Trevor & Marquardt, Kelli & Ruggiero, John
- 53-79 Measuring Fitness of Projects, Products and Technologies Using Data Envelopment Analysis
by Keller, George & Triantis, Konstantinos
- 81-111 On the Use of DEA for Software Development Productivity Measurement
by Asmild, Mette & Imperatore, Francisco
July 2015, Volume 1, Issue 2
- 57-79 Directional Distance Functions Revisited: Selective Overview and Update
by Färe, R. & Grosskopf, S. & Margaritis, D.
- 81-112 Engineering Design and Efficiency Measurement: Issues and Future Research Opportunities
by Triantis, Konstantinos P.
- 113-134 Sensitivity Analysis of Input Relaxation Super Efficiency Measure in Data Envelopment Analysis
by Khodabakhshi, M. & Rashidi, S. & Asgharian, M. & Neralic, L.
- 135-169 Migration, Risk-Adjusted Mortality, Varieties of Congestion and Patient Satisfaction in Turkish Provincial General Hospitals
by Davutyan, Nurhan & Bilsel, Murat & Tarcan, Menderes
- 171-193 A Restricted Data Envelopment Analysis Application to Dairy Farming
by Theodoridis, Alexandros M. & Ragkos, Athanasios
October 2014, Volume 1, Issue 1
- 1-2 Editorial
by Banker, Rajiv
- 3-10 Origin and Development of Data Envelopment Analysis: Challenges and Opportunities
by Cooper, W. W.
- 11-28 The Relative Contract Position of School Teachers: An Analysis of Public Union vs. Non-Union Schools
by Estelle, Sarah M. & Ruggiero, John
- 29-55 Seeking Greater Practitioner and Managerial Use of DEA for Benchmarking
by Paradi, Joseph C. & Sherman, H. David