Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 2036 Start-up Success of Freelancers: New Microeconometric Evidence from the German Socio-Economic Panel
by Merz, Joachim & Paic, Peter
- 2035 Testing Exclusion Restrictions at Infinity in the Semiparametric Selection Model
by Crépon, Bruno
- 2034 Does More Generous Student Aid Increase Enrolment Rates into Higher Education? Evaluating the German Student Aid Reform of 2001
by Baumgartner, Hans J. & Steiner, Viktor
- 2033 'Making Work Pay' in a Rationed Labour Market
by Bargain, Olivier & Caliendo, Marco & Haan, Peter & Orsini, Kristian
- 2032 Banks and Innovation: Microeconometric Evidence on Italian Firms
by Benfratello, Luigi & Schiantarelli, Fabio & Sembenelli, Alessandro
- 2031 Variance Estimation in a Random Coefficients Model
by Schlicht, Ekkehart & Ludsteck, Johannes
- 2030 The Time and Timing Costs of Market Work, and their Implications for Retirement
by Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 2029 Endogenous Labor Market Participation and the Business Cycle
by Haefke, Christian & Reiter, Michael
- 2028 Explorations of the Effect of Experience on Preferences: Two Health-Care Case Studies
by Neuman, Einat & Neuman, Shoshana
- 2027 Equilibrium Allele Distribution in Trading Populations
by Saint-Paul, Gilles
- 2026 The Effect of Benefits on Single Motherhood in Europe
by Gonzalez, Libertad
- 2025 Beans for Breakfast? How Exportable Is the British Workfare Model?
by Bargain, Olivier & Orsini, Kristian
- 2024 Testing Theories of Job Creation: Does Supply Create Its Own Demand?
by Carlsson, Mikael & Eriksson, Stefan & Gottfries, Nils
- 2023 The Effect of Divorce Laws on Divorce Rates in Europe
by Gonzalez, Libertad & Viitanen, Tarja
- 2022 Military Draft and Economic Growth in OECD Countries
by Keller, Katarina & Poutvaara, Panu & Wagener, Andreas
- 2021 Skill Transferability, Regret and Mobility
by Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H.
- 2020 The Impact of Group Membership on Cooperation and Norm Enforcement: Evidence using Random Assignment to Real Social Groups
by Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan
- 2019 The Happiness Gains from Sorting and Matching in the Labor Market
by Luechinger, Simon & Stutzer, Alois & Winkelmann, Rainer
- 2018 The Effectiveness of European Active Labor Market Policy
by Kluve, Jochen
- 2017 Reasons for Wage Rigidity in Germany
by Franz, Wolfgang & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm
- 2016 A Cross-Country Study of Union Membership
by Blanchflower, David G.
- 2015 Exploring the Nature of Loss Aversion
by Johnson, Eric J. & Gächter, Simon & Herrmann, Andreas
- 2014 Child Care and Parental Leave in the Nordic Countries: A Model to Aspire to?
by Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Smith, Nina & Verner, Mette
- 2013 Performance Pay and the Erosion of Worker Cooperation: Field Experimental Evidence
by Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz
- 2012 Performance Pay and Risk Aversion
by Grund, Christian & Sliwka, Dirk
- 2011 Heterogeneous Social Preferences and the Dynamics of Free Riding in Public Goods
by Fischbacher, Urs & Gächter, Simon
- 2010 Informal Care and Employment in England: Evidence from the British Household Panel Survey
by Heitmueller, Axel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl
- 2009 Youth Unemployment and Crime in France
by Fougère, Denis & Kramarz, Francis & Pouget, Julien
- 2008 Earnings Inequality in India: Has the Rise of Caste and Religion Based Politics in India Had an Impact?
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Chakrabarty, Manisha
- 2007 The Narrowing of the U.S. Gender Earnings Gap, 1959-1999: A Cohort-Based Analysis
by Weinberger, Catherine & Kuhn, Peter J.
- 2006 On-the-Job Search, Productivity Shocks and the Individual Earnings Process
by Postel-Vinay, Fabien & Turon, Hélène
- 2005 Modes of Spousal Interaction and the Labor Market Environment
by Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher
- 2004 Nonparametric Analysis of Household Labor Supply: Goodness-of-Fit and Power of the Unitary and the Collective Model
by Cherchye, Laurens & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 2003 Income Mobility of Individuals in China and the United States
by Khor, Niny & Pencavel, John
- 2002 Leisure Time in Japan: How Much and for Whom?
by Fuess, Jr., Scott M.
- 2001 Performance Pay and Multi-dimensional Sorting: Productivity, Preferences and Gender
by Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin
- 2000 The (Parlous) State of German Unions
by Addison, John T. & Schnabel, Claus & Wagner, Joachim
- 1999 Native-Migrant Differences in Risk Attitudes
by Bonin, Holger & Constant, Amelie F. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 1998 Ethnic Networks and U.S. Exports
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Coughlin, Cletus C. & Wall, Howard J.
- 1997 Tenure Profiles and Efficient Separation in a Stochastic Productivity Model
by Buhai, Sebastian & Teulings, Coen
- 1996 Partisan Impacts on the Economy: Evidence from Prediction Markets and Close Elections
by Snowberg, Erik & Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric
- 1995 Welfare State Retrenchment: The Partisan Effect Revisited
by Amable, Bruno & Gatti, Donatella & Schumacher, Jan
- 1994 Should Employment Authorities Worry About Mergers and Acquisitions?
by Margolis, David N.
- 1993 Do Poor Children Become Poor Adults? Lessons from a Cross Country Comparison of Generational Earnings Mobility
by Corak, Miles
- 1992 Early Retirement Behaviour in the Netherlands: Evidence from a Policy Reform
by Euwals, Rob & van Vuuren, Daniel & Wolthoff, Ronald P.
- 1991 Prediction Markets in Theory and Practice
by Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric
- 1990 Wages and the Bargaining Regime under Multi-level Bargaining: Belgium, Denmark and Spain
by Plasman, Robert & Rusinek, Michael & Rycx, Francois
- 1989 Human Capital and Interethnic Marriage Decisions
by Furtado, Delia
- 1988 Geographic Proximity, Trade and International Conflict/Cooperation
by Robst, John & Polachek, Solomon & Chang, Yuan-Ching
- 1987 Public Sector Pay and Corruption: Measuring Bribery from Micro Data
by Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova
- 1986 Evaluating Alternative Representations of the Choice Sets in Models of Labour Supply
by Aaberge, Rolf & Colombino, Ugo & Wennemo, Tom
- 1985 Beschäftigung Älterer in Deutschland: Der unvollständige Paradigmenwechsel
by Eichhorst, Werner
- 1984 The Interaction between Retirement and Job Search: A Global Approach to Older Workers Employment
by Hairault, Jean-Olivier & Langot, François & Sopraseuth, Thepthida
- 1983 Self-Selection and the Efficiency of Tournaments
by Eriksson, Tor & Teyssier, Sabrina & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 1982 Is Demand-Pulled Innovation Equally Important in Different Groups of Firms?
by Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco
- 1981 Screening Disability Insurance Applications
by de Jong, Philip & Lindeboom, Maarten & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 1980 An Analysis of Reservation Wages for the Economically Inactive
by Blackaby, David H. & Latreille, Paul L. & Murphy, Philip D. & O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J.
- 1979 Social Class and Undergraduate Degree Subject in the UK
by Bratti, Massimiliano
- 1978 Reputations, Relationships and the Enforcement of Incomplete Contracts
by MacLeod, W. Bentley
- 1977 Public Implementation Eliminates Detrimental Effects of Punishment on Human Cooperation
by Xiao, Erte & Houser, Daniel
- 1976 How Far and For How Much? Evidence on Wages and Potential Travel-to-Work Distances from a Survey of the Economically Inactive
by Latreille, Paul L. & Blackaby, David H. & Murphy, Philip D. & O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J.
- 1975 Five Open Questions About Prediction Markets
by Wolfers, Justin & Zitzewitz, Eric
- 1974 American Idol: Evidence of Same-Race Preferences?
by Lee, Jungmin
- 1973 Ottoman Conquests and European Ecclesiastical Pluralism
by Iyigun, Murat
- 1972 Competing Approaches to Forecasting Elections: Economic Models, Opinion Polling and Prediction Markets
by Leigh, Andrew & Wolfers, Justin
- 1971 Employees Who Become Self-Employed: Do Labour Income and Wages Have an Impact?
by Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil
- 1970 Legal Default Rules: The Case of Wrongful Discharge Laws
by MacLeod, W. Bentley & Nakavachara, Voraprapa
- 1969 Human Capital Externalities and Growth of High- and Low-Skilled Jobs
by Suedekum, Jens
- 1968 Does the Quality of Industrial Relations Matter for the Macro Economy? A Cross-Country Analysis Using Strikes Data
by Addison, John T. & Teixeira, Paulino
- 1967 Is There a Social Security Tax Wedge?
by Cigno, Alessandro
- 1966 Child Labor, Urban Proximity and Household Composition
by Fafchamps, Marcel & Wahba, Jackline
- 1965 Time to Eat: Household Production under Increasing Income Inequality
by Hamermesh, Daniel S.
- 1964 Bureaucratic Rents and Life Satisfaction
by Luechinger, Simon & Meier, Stephan & Stutzer, Alois
- 1963 Dependent Forms of Self-employment in the UK: Identifying Workers on the Border between Employment and Self-employment
by Böheim, René & Muehlberger, Ulrike
- 1962 The Risk-Return Trade-Off in Human Capital Investment
by Christiansen, Charlotte & Joensen, Juanna Schrøter & Nielsen, Helena Skyt
- 1961 Nonstandard Forms and Measures of Employment and Unemployment in Transition: A Comparative Study of Estonia, Romania, and Russia
by Brown, J. David & Earle, John S. & Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav & Lehmann, Hartmut & Telegdy, Álmos & Vantu, Irina & Visan, Ruxandra & Voicu, Alexandru
- 1960 Employment Protection, Product Market Regulation and Firm Selection
by Koeniger, Winfried & Prat, Julien
- 1959 Social Segregation in Secondary Schools: How Does England Compare with Other Countries?
by Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John & Schnepf, Sylke V.
- 1958 Reassessing the Standard of Living in the Soviet Union: An Analysis Using Archival and Anthropometric Data
by Brainerd, Elizabeth
- 1957 Product Markets and Paychecks: Deregulation's Effect on the Compensation Structure in Banking
by Wozniak, Abigail
- 1956 Merit Aid and Sorting: The Effects of HOPE-Style Scholarships on College Ability Stratification
by Cornwell, Christopher & Mustard, David B.
- 1955 Indirect Effects of an Aid Program: The Case of Progresa and Consumption
by Angelucci, Manuela & De Giorgi, Giacomo
- 1954 Educational Differences in the Migration Responses of Young Workers to Local Labor Market Conditions
by Wozniak, Abigail
- 1953 The Effects of State-Sponsored Merit Scholarships on Course Selection and Major Choice in College
by Cornwell, Christopher & Lee, Kyung Hee & Mustard, David B.
- 1952 What Happiness Research Can Tell Us About Self-Control Problems and Utility Misprediction
by Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S.
- 1951 Are the Factors Affecting Dropout Behavior Related to Initial Enrollment Intensity for College Undergraduates?
by Stratton, Leslie S. & O'Toole, Dennis M. & Wetzel, James N.
- 1950 Subjective Income Expectations and Income Risk
by Ramos, Xavi & Schluter, Christian
- 1949 Uses and Abuses of Empirical Evidence in the Death Penalty Debate
by Donohue III, John J. & Wolfers, Justin
- 1948 The Portfolio Choices of Hispanic Couples
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Hildebrand, Vincent A.
- 1947 Rates of Return to Degrees across British Regions
by O'Leary, Nigel C. & Sloane, Peter J.
- 1946 Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle
by Ebell, Monique & Haefke, Christian
- 1945 The Substitutability of Labor of Selected Ethnic Groups in the US Labor Market
by Kahanec, Martin
- 1944 Diagnosing Discrimination: Stock Returns and CEO Gender
by Wolfers, Justin
- 1943 Intergenerational Mobility, Human Capital Transmission and the Earnings of Second-Generation Immigrants in Sweden
by Hammarstedt, Mats & Palme, Mårten
- 1942 Self-Selection in Migration and Returns to Unobservable Skills
by Dostie, Benoit & Léger, Pierre Thomas
- 1941 Unequal Pay or Unequal Employment? A Cross-Country Analysis of Gender Gaps
by Olivetti, Claudia & Petrongolo, Barbara
- 1940 Social Networks in the Boardroom
by Kramarz, Francis & Thesmar, David
- 1939 Choice and Success of Job Search Methods
by Weber, Andrea & Mahringer, Helmut
- 1938 American Exceptionalism in a New Light: A Comparison of Intergenerational Earnings Mobility in the Nordic Countries, the United Kingdom and the United States
by Jäntti, Markus & Bratsberg, Bernt & Røed, Knut & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Naylor, Robin & Österbacka, Eva & Björklund, Anders & Eriksson, Tor
- 1937 The Return to the Firm Investment in Human Capital
by Almeida, Rita K. & Carneiro, Pedro
- 1936 Corruption and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Analysis
by Dreher, Axel & Schneider, Friedrich
- 1935 The Returns to Seniority in France (and Why Are They Lower than in the United States?)
by Beffy, Magali & Buchinsky, Moshe & Fougère, Denis & Kamionka, Thierry & Kramarz, Francis
- 1934 Head-content or Headcount? Short-term Skilled Labour Movements as a Source of Growth
by Tani, Massimiliano
- 1933 Migrating Workers and Jobs: A Challenge to the European Social Model?
by Commander, Simon & Heitmueller, Axel & Tyson, Laura
- 1932 Can Parents Afford to Work? Childcare Costs, Tax-Benefit Policies and Work Incentives
by Immervoll, Herwig & Barber, David
- 1931 Evaluating the Performance of the Search and Matching Model
by Yashiv, Eran
- 1930 Cross-sectional Earnings Risk and Occupational Sorting: The Role of Risk Attitudes
by Bonin, Holger & Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe
- 1929 Satisfaction with Democracy and the Environment in Western Europe: A Panel Analysis
by Wagner, Alexander F. & Schneider, Friedrich
- 1928 Civic Attitudes and the Design of Labor Market Institutions: Which Countries Can Implement the Danish Flexicurity Model?
by Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre
- 1927 A Human Capital Model of the Effects of Abilities and Family Background on Optimal Schooling Levels
by Regan, Tracy L. & Burghardt, Galen & Oaxaca, Ronald L.
- 1926 Wages and the Risk of Displacement
by Carneiro, Anabela & Portugal, Pedro
- 1925 The Social Impact of Globalization in the Developing Countries
by Lee, Eddy & Vivarelli, Marco
- 1924 The Expanding Workweek? Understanding Trends in Long Work Hours Among U.S. Men, 1979-2004
by Kuhn, Peter J. & Lozano, Fernando A.
- 1923 Israel, the Palestinian Factions, and the Cycle of Violence
by Jaeger, David A. & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 1922 Employment Dynamics and the Structure of Labor Adjustment Costs
by Varejão, José & Portugal, Pedro
- 1921 The Gender Wage Gap in Four Countries
by Daly, Anne & Kawaguchi, Akira & Meng, Xin & Mumford, Karen A.
- 1920 Work Experience as a Source of Specification Error in Earnings Models: Implications for Gender Wage Decompositions
by Regan, Tracy L. & Oaxaca, Ronald L.
- 1919 The Long-Term Effects of a Generous Income Support Program: Unemployment Insurance in New Brunswick and Maine, 1940-1991
by Kuhn, Peter J. & Riddell, Chris
- 1918 Political Parties and Network Formation
by Miettinen, Topi & Poutvaara, Panu
- 1917 An Extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition Technique to Logit and Probit Models
by Fairlie, Robert W.
- 1916 Happiness and the Human Development Index: Australia Is Not a Paradox
by Leigh, Andrew & Wolfers, Justin
- 1915 The Economics of Dual Job Holding: A Job Portfolio Model of Labor Supply
by Renna, Francesco & Oaxaca, Ronald L.
- 1914 CEO Turnover, Firm Performance and Enterprise Reform in China: Evidence from New Micro Data
by Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl
- 1913 Minimum Wages and Firm Profitability
by Draca, Mirko & Machin, Stephen & Van Reenen, John
- 1912 Do Home Computers Improve Educational Outcomes? Evidence from Matched Current Population Surveys and the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth 1997
by Beltran, Daniel O. & Das, Kuntal K. & Fairlie, Robert W.
- 1911 Measuring the Value of a Statistical Life: Problems and Prospects
by Ashenfelter, Orley
- 1910 Legal Status at Entry, Economic Performance, and Self-employment Proclivity: A Bi-national Study of Immigrants
by Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 1909 The Scots May Be Brave But They Are Neither Healthy Nor Happy
by Bell, David N.F. & Blanchflower, David G.
- 1908 Labour Supply and Childcare for British Mothers in Two-Parent Families: A Structural Approach
by Parera-Nicolau, Antonia & Mumford, Karen A.
- 1907 Specialization, Outsourcing and Wages
by Munch, Jakob R. & Skaksen, Jan Rose
- 1906 Education Policy and Equality of Opportunity
by Schütz, Gabriela & Ursprung, Heinrich W. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 1905 Do Professionals Choke Under Pressure?
by Dohmen, Thomas
- 1904 Search Equilibrium, Production Parameters and Social Returns to Education: Theory and Estimation
by Holzner, Christian & Launov, Andrey
- 1903 On Human Capital Formation with Exit Options: Comment and New Results
by Poutvaara, Panu
- 1902 The Impact of Labor Markets on the Transmission of Monetary Policy in an Estimated DSGE Model
by Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith & Linzert, Tobias
- 1901 Does Educational Tracking Affect Performance and Inequality? Differences-in-Differences Evidence across Countries
by Hanushek, Eric A. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 1900 Big Fish in Small Pond or Small Fish in Big Pond? An Analysis of Job Mobility
by Cardoso, Ana Rute
- 1899 Macroeconomic Derivatives: An Initial Analysis of Market-Based Macro Forecasts, Uncertainty and Risk
by Gürkaynak, Refet S. & Wolfers, Justin
- 1898 Cross-Sectional Heterogeneity in Price-Cost Margins and the Extent of Rent Sharing at the Sector and Firm Level in France
by Dobbelaere, Sabien & Mairesse, Jacques
- 1897 Gender Differences in Educational Attainment: Evidence on the Role of the Tracking Age from a Finnish Quasi-Experiment
by Pekkarinen, Tuomas
- 1896 The Role of Real Wage Rigidity and Labor Market Frictions for Unemployment and Inflation Dynamics
by Christoffel, Kai & Linzert, Tobias
- 1895 Do Emotions Improve Labor Market Outcomes?
by Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B.
- 1894 Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off?
by Baclet, Alexandre & Dell, Fabien & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 1893 Unreported Labour
by Barth, Erling & Ognedal, Tone
- 1892 Oligopoly and Outsourcing
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Wall, Howard J.
- 1891 Regional Income Stratification in Unified Germany Using a Gini Decomposition Approach
by Frick, Joachim R. & Goebel, Jan
- 1890 Affect as a Source of Motivation in the Workplace: A New Model of Labor Supply, and New Field Evidence on Income Targeting and the Goal Gradient
by Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B.
- 1889 Income Taxes, Property Values and Migration
by Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu
- 1888 Employer Size or Skill-Group Size Effect on Wages?
by Barth, Erling & Dale-Olsen, Harald
- 1887 Labour Force Participation of the Elderly in Europe: The Importance of Being Healthy
by Kalwij, Adriaan & Vermeulen, Frederic
- 1886 A Note on Decompositions in Fixed Effects Models in the Presence of Time-Invariant Characteristics
by Heitmueller, Axel
- 1885 Demographic Alternatives for Aging Industrial Countries: Increased Total Fertility Rate, Labor Force Participation, or Immigration
by Holzmann, Robert
- 1884 Hours of Work and Gender Identity: Does Part-Time Work Make the Family Happier?
by Booth, Alison L. & van Ours, Jan C.
- 1883 Does Immigration Affect the Long-Term Educational Outcomes of Natives? Quasi-Experimental Evidence
by Gould, Eric D. & Lavy, Victor & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 1882 Do Former College Athletes Earn More at Work? A Nonparametric Assessment
by Henderson, Daniel J. & Olbrecht, Alexandre & Polachek, Solomon
- 1881 Preferences, Gender Segregation and Affirmative Action
by Sloane, Peter J. & Grazier, Suzanne & Jones, Richard J.
- 1880 Cultural Transmission and Discrimination
by Saez-Marti, Maria & Zenou, Yves
- 1879 Reference Dependent Preferences and the Impact of Wage Increases on Job Satisfaction: Theory and Evidence
by Grund, Christian & Sliwka, Dirk
- 1878 One or Many Knowledge Production Functions? Mapping Innovative Activity Using Microdata
by Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco
- 1877 Analysis of Health and Longevity in Oldest-Old Population: A Health Capital Approach
by Zhao, Zhong
- 1876 Gender-Job Satisfaction Differences across Europe: An Indicator for Labor Market Modernization
by Kaiser, Lutz C.
- 1875 Wage and Employment Effects of Immigration to Germany: Evidence from a Skill Group Approach
by Bonin, Holger
- 1874 Regional Disparities and Inequality of Opportunity: The Case of Italy
by Checchi, Daniele & Peragine, Vito
- 1873 Sensitivity of Propensity Score Methods to the Specifications
by Zhao, Zhong
- 1872 Two Faces of the ICT Revolution: Desegregation and Minority-Majority Earnings Inequality
by Kahanec, Martin
- 1871 Tarifpolitik und Entgeltflexibilität in Ostdeutschland
by Bonin, Holger
- 1870 Sex Differences in Pay in a "New Monopsony" Model of the Labor Market
by Ransom, Michael R. & Oaxaca, Ronald L.
- 1869 Job Insecurity and Youth Emancipation: A Theoretical Approach
by Becker, Sascha O. & Bentolila, Samuel & Fernandes, Ana & Ichino, Andrea
- 1868 Employment Effects of the Provision of Specific Professional Skills and Techniques in Germany
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Speckesser, Stefan
- 1867 The Determinants of Asset Stripping: Theory and Evidence from the Transition Economies
by Campos, Nauro F & Giovannoni, Francesco
- 1866 Building Blocks in the Economics of Mandates
by Addison, John T. & Barrett, C. R. & Siebert, W. Stanley
- 1865 The Provision of Wage Insurance by the Firm: Evidence from a Longitudinal Matched Employer-Employee Dataset
by Cardoso, Ana Rute & Portela, Miguel
- 1864 From the Cradle to the Labor Market? The Effect of Birth Weight on Adult Outcomes
by Black, Sandra E. & Devereux, Paul J. & Salvanes, Kjell G.
- 1863 International Capital Market Integration, Educational Choice and Economic Growth
by Egger, Hartmut & Egger, Peter & Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker
- 1862 Employers' Search and the Efficiency of Matching
by Pellizzari, Michele
- 1861 The Todaro Paradox Revisited
by Zenou, Yves
- 1860 The Cost of Caring for Young Children
by Rosenbaum, Dan T. & Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 1859 Do Men and Women-Economists Choose the Same Research Fields? Evidence from Top-50 Departments
by Dolado, Juan J. & Felgueroso, Florentino & Almunia, Miguel
- 1858 Understanding Pareto Inefficient Intrahousehold Allocations
by Akresh, Richard
- 1857 Returning to Work from Injury: Longitudinal Evidence on Employment and Earnings
by Crichton, Sarah & Stillman, Steven & Hyslop, Dean
- 1856 An Analysis of the Impact of Affirmative Action Programs on Self-Employment in the Construction Industry
by Blanchflower, David G. & Wainwright, Jon
- 1855 Gender, Time Use and Public Policy over the Life Cycle
by Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray
- 1854 Why Is the Timing of School Tracking So Heterogeneous?
by Ariga, Kenn & Brunello, Giorgio & Iwahashi, Roki & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 1853 Crime and Police Resources: The Street Crime Initiative
by Machin, Stephen & Marie, Olivier
- 1852 Oppositional Identities and the Labor Market
by Battu, Harminder & Mwale, McDonald & Zenou, Yves
- 1851 The Sociology of Groups and the Economics of Incentives: Theory and Evidence on Compensation Systems
by Encinosa III, William E. & Gaynor, Martin & Rebitzer, James B.
- 1850 Econometrics of Individual Labor Market Transitions
by Fougère, Denis & Kamionka, Thierry
- 1849 Taxes, Cigarette Consumption and Smoking Intensity
by Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca
- 1848 Evaluating the Dynamic Employment Effects of Training Programs in East Germany Using Conditional Difference-in-Differences
by Bergemann, Annette & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Speckesser, Stefan
- 1847 Intergenerational Economic Mobility and Assortative Mating
by Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco & Siedler, Thomas
- 1846 Match Bias from Earnings Imputation in the Current Population Survey: The Case of Imperfect Matching
by Bollinger, Christopher R. & Hirsch, Barry
- 1845 Generating Legitimacy for Labor Market and Welfare State Reforms: The Role of Policy Advice in Germany, the Netherlands, and Sweden
by Eichhorst, Werner & Wintermann, Ole
- 1844 Tournaments and Multiple Productive Inputs: The Case of Performance Enhancing Drugs
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 1843 Women and Competition in Elimination Tournaments: Evidence from Professional Tennis Data
by Lallemand, Thierry & Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois
- 1842 O Brother, Where Art Thou? The Effects of Having a Sibling on Geographic Mobility and Labor Market Outcomes
by Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas
- 1841 Tournaments, Individualized Contracts and Career Concerns
by Koch, Alexander K. & Peyrache, Eloic
- 1840 Endogenous Assimilation and Immigrant Adjustment in Longitudinal Data
by Beenstock, Michael & Chiswick, Barry R. & Paltiel, Ari
- 1839 Job Search Monitoring and Unemployment Duration in Hungary: Evidence from a Randomised Control Trial
by Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula
- 1838 Is There a Link between Economic Outcomes and Genetic Evolution? Cross-Country Evidence from the Major Histocompatibility Complex
by Borghans, José A.M. & Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas
- 1837 Childhood Family Structure and Schooling Outcomes: Evidence for Germany
by Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas