Contact information of Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
Postal: IZA, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
Phone: +49 228 3894 223
Fax: +49 228 3894 180
Web page: http://www.iza.org
Postal: IZA, Margard Ody, P.O. Box 7240, D-53072 Bonn, Germany
To be notified about new items in this series:
http://www.iza.org/en/webcontent/news/newsletters/index_html (see also NEP
free of chargeEditor:
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Access and download statisticsTop item:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
- 2972 Tournaments and Office Politics: Evidence from a Real Effort Experiment
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Matthews, Peter Hans & Schirm, John
- 2971 Duration Models and Point Processes
by Florens, Jean-Pierre & Fougère, Denis & Mouchart, Michel
- 2970 The Determinants of Rising Informality in Brazil: Evidence from Gross Worker Flows
by Bosch, Mariano & Goni Pacchioni, Edwin & Maloney, William F.
- 2969 Occupational Choice of High Skilled Immigrants in the United States
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Taengnoi, Sarinda
- 2968 Doing Good or Doing Well? Image Motivation and Monetary Incentives in Behaving Prosocially
by Ariely, Dan & Bracha, Anat & Meier, Stephan
- 2967 To Segregate or to Integrate: Education Politics and Democracy
by de la Croix, David & Doepke, Matthias
- 2966 Determinants of Savings and Remittances: Empirical Evidence from Immigrants to Germany
by Sinning, Mathias
- 2965 Persistence of the School Entry Age Effect in a System of Flexible Tracking
by Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M.
- 2964 The Advantage of Experienced Start-Up Founders in Venture Capital Acquisition: Evidence from Serial Entrepreneurs
by Zhang, Junfu
- 2963 Class Size and Sorting in Market Equilibrium: Theory and Evidence
by Urquiola, Miguel & Verhoogen, Eric
- 2962 Divorce and the Excess Burden of Lawyers
by Halla, Martin
- 2961 Individual-Level Loss Aversion in Riskless and Risky Choices
by Gächter, Simon & Johnson, Eric J. & Herrmann, Andreas
- 2960 National Champion versus Foreign Takeover
by Suedekum, Jens
- 2959 Contingent, Temporary Unemployment Insurance’s Impacts on Employment and Unemployment Durations
by Shen, Kailing
- 2958 Globalization and Income Inequality
by Meschi, Elena & Vivarelli, Marco
- 2957 On the Optimality of a Minimum Wage: New Insights from Optimal Tax Theory
by Hungerbühler, Mathias & Lehmann, Etienne
- 2956 Job-Worker Mismatch and Cognitive Decline
by de Grip, Andries & Bosma, Hans & Willems, Dick & van Boxtel, Martin
- 2955 Optimal Taxation and Monopsonistic Labor Market: Does Monopsony Justify the Minimum Wage?
by Cahuc, Pierre & Laroque, Guy
- 2954 Trends in Worker Displacement Penalties in Japan: 1991-2005
by Bognanno, Michael L. & Kambayashi, Ryo
- 2953 Modeling the Signaling Value of the GED with an Application to an Exogenous Passing Standard Increase in Texas
by Lofstrom, Magnus & Tyler, John
- 2952 Decision-Making by Children
by Lundberg, Shelly & Romich, Jennifer & Tsang, Kwok P.
- 2951 Health and Civil War in Rural Burundi
by Bundervoet, Tom & Verwimp, Philip & Akresh, Richard
- 2950 Informality as a Stepping Stone: Entrepreneurial Entry in a Developing Economy
by Bennett, John & Estrin, Saul
- 2949 Occupational Choice and the Spirit of Capitalism
by Doepke, Matthias & Zilibotti, Fabrizio
- 2948 A Profile of the World's Young Developing Country Migrants
by McKenzie, David
- 2947 Worker Absenteeism in Search Equilibrium
by Engström, Per & Holmlund, Bertil
- 2946 Working Hours Flexibility and Older Workers' Labor Supply
by Gielen, Anne C.
- 2945 The Sexual Orientation Wage Gap: The Role of Occupational Sorting, Human Capital, and Discrimination
by Antecol, Heather & Jong, Anneke & Steinberger, Michael D.
- 2944 Interdependency in Performance
by Haraguchi, Kelii H. & Waddell, Glen R.
- 2943 Social and Occupational Security and Labour Market Flexibility in Sweden: The Case of Unemployment Compensation
by Lindquist, Gabriella Sjögren & Wadensjö, Eskil
- 2942 Precautionary Savings by Natives and Immigrants in Germany
by Piracha, Matloob & Zhu, Yu
- 2941 College Majors and the Knowledge Content of Jobs
by Freeman, James A. & Hirsch, Barry
- 2940 The Identification and Economic Content of Ordered Choice Models with Stochastic Thresholds
by Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Navarro, Salvador
- 2939 Pension Plan Characteristics and Framing Effects in Employee Savings Behavior
by Card, David & Ransom, Michael R.
- 2938 Overskilling, Job Insecurity and Career Mobility
by McGuinness, Seamus & Wooden, Mark
- 2937 Wage Differentials, Discrimination and Inequality: A Cautionary Note on the Juhn, Murphy and Pierce Decomposition Method
by Yun, Myeong-Su
- 2936 Modelling the Time on Unemployment Insurance Benefits
by Bijwaard, Govert
- 2935 Social Attitudes and Economic Development: An Epidemiological Approach
by Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre
- 2934 Returns to Capital in Microenterprises: Evidence from a Field Experiment
by de Mel, Suresh & McKenzie, David & Woodruff, Christopher
- 2933 Monetary Policy and Swedish Unemployment Fluctuations
by Alexius, Annika & Holmlund, Bertil
- 2932 Performance Pay, Training and Labor Mobility
by Gielen, Anne C.
- 2931 Firms and Early Retirement: Offers That One Does Not Refuse
by Bellmann, Lutz & Janik, Florian
- 2930 Sluggish Institutions in a Dynamic World: Can Unions and Industrial Competition Coexist?
by Hirsch, Barry
- 2929 Heterogeneity in Real Wage Cyclicality
by Martins, Pedro S.
- 2928 Minorities, Social Capital and Voting
by Bevelander, Pieter & Pendakur, Ravi
- 2927 Competition, Cooperation, and Corporate Culture
by Kosfeld, Michael & von Siemens, Ferdinand
- 2926 Earnings Effects of Training Programs
by Lechner, Michael & Melly, Blaise
- 2925 Limited Self-Control, Obesity and the Loss of Happiness
by Stutzer, Alois
- 2924 Interprovincial Migration in China: The Effects of Investment and Migrant Networks
by Bao, Shuming & Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Hou, Jack W. & Zhao, Yaohui
- 2923 Unscheduled School Closings and Student Performance
by Marcotte, Dave E. & Hemelt, Steven W.
- 2922 The Enfranchisement of Women and the Welfare State
by Bertocchi, Graziella
- 2921 An Extension of the Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition to a Continuum of Comparison Groups
by Nopo, Hugo R.
- 2920 Women on the Move: The Neglected Gender Dimension of the Brain Drain
by Dumont, Jean-Christophe & Martin, John P. & Spielvogel, Gilles
- 2919 Measuring Immigration's Effects on Labor Demand: A Reexamination of the Mariel Boatlift
by Bodvarsson, Örn B. & Lewer, Joshua J. & Van den Berg, Hendrik
- 2918 Market Orientation and Gender Wage Gaps: An International Study
by Zweimüller, Martina & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Weichselbaumer, Doris
- 2917 The Impact of Teams on Output, Quality and Downtime: An Empirical Analysis Using Individual Panel Data
by Jones, Derek C. & Kato, Takao
- 2916 Public Goods Provision and Sanctioning in Privileged Groups
by Reuben, Ernesto & Riedl, Arno
- 2915 Labour Market Outcomes of Immigrants in Germany: The Importance of Heterogeneity and Attrition Bias
by Fertig, Michael & Schurer, Stefanie
- 2914 Spending to Save? State Health Expenditure and Infant Mortality in India
by Bhalotra, Sonia R.
- 2913 Trade, Quality Upgrading and Wage Inequality in the Mexican Manufacturing Sector
by Verhoogen, Eric
- 2912 The Deterrent Effects of Prison: Evidence from a Natural Experiment
by Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto & Vertova, Pietro
- 2911 Economic Gains from Publicly Provided Education in Germany
by Frick, Joachim R. & Grabka, Markus M. & Groh-Samberg, Olaf
- 2910 The Taxation of Couples
by Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray
- 2909 Why Are Married Men Working So Much? Home Production, Household Bargaining and Per-Capita Hours
by Knowles, John
- 2908 Unequal Chances on the Transitional Labor Market: The Case of the Netherlands
by Bijwaard, Govert & Veenman, Justus
- 2907 Openness and Technological Innovations in Developing Countries: Evidence from Firm-Level Surveys
by Almeida, Rita K. & Fernandes, Ana Margarida
- 2906 Modelling Volatilities and Conditional Correlations in Futures Markets with a Multivariate t Distribution
by Pesaran, Bahram & Pesaran, M. Hashem
- 2905 Human Capital, Mortality and Fertility: A Unified Theory of the Economic and Demographic Transition
by Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe
- 2904 Do Small Classes Reduce the Achievement Gap between Low and High Achievers? Evidence from Project STAR
by Konstantopoulos, Spyros
- 2903 How Does Financial Globalization Affect Risk Sharing? Patterns and Channels
by Kose, M. Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Terrones, Marco E.
- 2902 Jump-Starting Self-Employment? Evidence among Welfare Participants in Argentina
by Almeida, Rita K. & Galasso, Emanuela
- 2901 Why Is Child Labor Illegal?
by Dessy, Sylvain & Knowles, John
- 2900 The Evolution of Inflation and Unemployment: Explaining the Roaring Nineties
by Karanassou, Marika & Sala, Hector & Snower, Dennis J.
- 2899 The Effect of Marriage on Education of Immigrants: Evidence from a Policy Reform Restricting Spouse Import
by Nielsen, Helena Skyt & Smith, Nina & Celikaksoy, Aycan
- 2898 Wages and Employment of French Workers with African Origin
by Aeberhardt, Romain & Fougère, Denis & Pouget, Julien & Rathelot, Roland
- 2897 A Dynamic Mincer Equation with an Application to Portuguese Data
by Andini, Corrado
- 2896 Instrumental Variable Estimation of Treatment Effects for Duration Outcomes
by Bijwaard, Govert
- 2895 Job Losses and Child Outcomes
by Bratberg, Espen & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell
- 2894 Spousal Influences on Parents' Non-Market Time Choices
by Connelly, Rachel & Kimmel, Jean
- 2893 How Long Do Teacher Effects Persist?
by Konstantopoulos, Spyros
- 2892 Minimum Wages and the Welfare of Workers in Honduras
by Gindling, T. H. & Terrell, Katherine
- 2891 Modeling Migration Dynamics of Immigrants: The Case of The Netherlands
by Bijwaard, Govert
- 2890 The Shape of Things to Come? Assessing the Effectiveness of Suicide Attacks and Targeted Killings
by Jaeger, David A. & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 2889 Should Market Liberalization Precede Democracy? Causal Relations between Political Preferences and Development
by Grosjean, Pauline & Senik, Claudia
- 2888 Intertemporal Labor Supply and Involuntary Unemployment
by Haan, Peter & Uhlendorff, Arne
- 2887 Purchasing Power Parity for Developing and Developed Countries: What Can We Learn from Non-Stationary Panel Data Models?
by Drine, Imed & Rault, Christophe
- 2886 Was Weber Wrong? A Human Capital Theory of Protestant Economic History
by Becker, Sascha O. & Woessmann, Ludger
- 2885 Which Program for Whom? Evidence on the Comparative Effectiveness of Public Sponsored Training Programs in Germany
by Biewen, Martin & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Osikominu, Aderonke & Waller, Marie
- 2884 Household Division of Labor, Partnerships and Children: Evidence from Europe
by Gimenez-Nadal, J. Ignacio & Molina, José Alberto & Sevilla, Almudena
- 2883 Behavioural Economics and Drinking Behaviour: Preliminary Results from an Irish College Study
by Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P. & Wall, Patrick G.
- 2882 Age-Dependent Skill Formation and Returns to Education: Simulation Based Evidence
by Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuss, Karsten
- 2881 Social and Economic Determinants of Turkish Voter Choice in the 1995 Parliamentary Election
by Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit
- 2880 Fundamental Determinants of School Efficiency and Equity: German States as a Microcosm for OECD Countries
by Woessmann, Ludger
- 2879 Discretionary Latitude and Relational Contracting
by Wu, Steven Y. & Roe, Brian E.
- 2878 Birth Spacing, Fertility Selection and Child Survival: Analysis Using a Correlated Hazard Model
by Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha
- 2877 Unemployment Insurance in Welfare States: Soft Constraints and Mild Sanctions
by Røed, Knut & Westlie, Lars
- 2876 Intergenerational Mobility and Schooling Decisions in Germany and Italy: The Impact of Secondary School Tracks
by Checchi, Daniele & Flabbi, Luca
- 2875 The Economics, Technology and Neuroscience of Human Capability Formation
by Heckman, James J.
- 2874 Entrepreneurship, Wealth, Liquidity Constraints and Start-up Costs
by Fonseca, Raquel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Sopraseuth, Thepthida
- 2873 Skilled Migration: The Perspective of Developing Countries
by Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel
- 2872 When Minority Labor Migrants Meet the Welfare State
by Bratsberg, Bernt & Raaum, Oddbjørn & Røed, Knut
- 2871 Optimal Immigration Policy: Permanent, Guest-Worker, or Mode IV?
by Schiff, Maurice
- 2870 Do You Receive a Lighter Prison Sentence Because You Are a Woman? An Economic Analysis of Federal Criminal Sentencing Guidelines
by Sarnikar, Supriya & Sorensen, Todd A. & Oaxaca, Ronald L.
- 2869 Child Labor and Schooling Response to Changes in Coca Production in Rural Peru
by Dammert, Ana C.
- 2868 How Did the Elimination of the Earnings Test above the Normal Retirement Age Affect Retirement Expectations?
by Michaud, Pierre-Carl & van Soest, Arthur
- 2867 Dynamics of Work Limitation and Work in Australia
by Oguzoglu, Umut
- 2866 Tax Incentives as a Solution to the Uninsured: Evidence from the Self-Employed
by Gumus, Gulcin & Regan, Tracy L.
- 2865 Wage Structure and Labor Mobility in the Netherlands 1999-2003
by Borghans, Lex & Kriechel, Ben
- 2864 Gross Worker Flows in the Presence of Informal Labor Markets: Evidence from Mexico, 1987-2002
by Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F.
- 2863 Racial Discrimination Among NBA Referees
by Price, Joseph & Wolfers, Justin
- 2862 A Simple Theory of Industry Location and Residence Choice
by Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P. & Wrede, Matthias
- 2861 How Tax Progression Affects Effort and Employment
by Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie
- 2860 Validating the Use of Vignettes for Subjective Threshold Scales
by van Soest, Arthur & Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P. & Kapteyn, Arie & Smith, James P.
- 2859 Imperfect Transmission of Tacit Knowledge and Other Barriers to Entrepreneurship
by Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu
- 2858 Where Has All the Money Gone? Foreign Aid and the Quest for Growth
by Chatterjee, Santanu & Giuliano, Paola & Kaya, Ilker
- 2857 The Effect of Incentive Structure on Heuristic Decision Making: The Proportion Heuristic
by Oxoby, Robert J.
- 2856 Employment and Deadweight Loss Effects of Observed Non-Wage Labor Costs
by Aguilar, Giovanna & Rendon, Silvio
- 2855 Why Are People More Pro-Trade than Pro-Migration?
by Mayda, Anna Maria
- 2854 Is the Notification of Monitoring a Threat to the Unemployed? A Regression Discontinuity Approach
by Cockx, Bart & Dejemeppe, Muriel
- 2853 First Time Parents’ Paid Work Patterns in Amsterdam: Father’s Part-Time Work, Family’s Immigrant Background and Mother’s Work for Pay When the Infant Is Very Young
by Wetzels, Cécile
- 2852 Elite Dominance and Under-Investment in Mass Education: Disparity in the Social Development of the Indian States, 1960-92
by Pal, Sarmistha & Ghosh, Sugata
- 2851 Modeling International Trade Flows Between Eastern European Countries and OECD Countries
by Rault, Christophe & Sova, Robert & Sova, Anamaria
- 2850 Performance Pay and Wage Inequality
by Lemieux, Thomas & MacLeod, W. Bentley & Parent, Daniel
- 2849 Wage Distributions by Bargaining Regime: Linked Employer-Employee Data Evidence from Germany
by Kohn, Karsten & Lembcke, Alexander C.
- 2848 The Effect of Location on Finding a Job in the Greater Paris Area
by Gobillon, Laurent & Magnac, Thierry & Selod, Harris
- 2847 Effects of Intergenerational Transfers on Elderly Coresidence with Adult Children: Evidence from Rural India
by Pal, Sarmistha
- 2846 Estimating the Effects of Length of Exposure to a Training Program: The Case of Job Corps
by Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Gonzalez, Arturo & Neumann, Todd C.
- 2845 Why Are Mothers Working Longer Hours in Austria than in Germany? A Comparative Micro Simulation Analysis
by Dearing, Helene & Hofer, Helmut & Lietz, Christine & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Wrohlich, Katharina
- 2844 Teacher Shortages, Teacher Contracts and their Impact on Education in Africa
by Bourdon, Jean & Frölich, Markus & Michaelowa, Katharina
- 2843 Electoral Accountability and Corruption in Local Governments: Evidence from Audit Reports
by Ferraz, Claudio & Finan, Frederico S.
- 2842 Formal and Informal Risk Sharing in LDCs: Theory and Empirical Evidence
by Dubois, Pierre & Jullien, Bruno & Magnac, Thierry
- 2841 Early Childbirth, Health Inputs and Child Mortality: Recent Evidence from Bangladesh
by Maitra, Pushkar & Pal, Sarmistha
- 2840 Relative Income, Happiness and Utility: An Explanation for the Easterlin Paradox and Other Puzzles
by Clark, Andrew E. & Frijters, Paul & Shields, Michael A.
- 2839 Using the P90/P10 Index to Measure US Inequality Trends with Current Population Survey Data: A View from Inside the Census Bureau Vaults
by Burkhauser, Richard V. & Feng, Shuaizhang & Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 2838 Are Ireland’s Immigrants Integrating into its Labour Market?
by Barrett, Alan & Duffy, David
- 2837 Assessing the Incidence and Wage Effects of Over-Skilling in the Australian Labour Market
by Mavromaras, Kostas G. & McGuinness, Seamus & Fok, Yin King
- 2836 Exposing Corrupt Politicians: The Effects of Brazil’s Publicly Released Audits on Electoral Outcomes
by Ferraz, Claudio & Finan, Frederico S.
- 2835 Comparing the Effectiveness of Employment Subsidies
by Brown, Alessio J. G. & Merkl, Christian & Snower, Dennis J.
- 2834 Gender Differences in Performance in Competitive Environments: Evidence from Professional Tennis Players
by Paserman, M. Daniele
- 2833 Be as Careful of the Books You Read as of the Company You Keep: Evidence on Peer Effects in Educational Choices
by De Giorgi, Giacomo & Pellizzari, Michele & Redaelli, Silvia
- 2832 Cognitive Dissonance, Pessimism, and Behavioral Spillover Effects
by Dickinson, David L. & Oxoby, Robert J.
- 2831 Inequality and the GB2 Income Distribution
by Jenkins, Stephen P.
- 2830 Illegal Migration, Enforcement and Minimum Wage
by Epstein, Gil S. & Heizler (Cohen), Odelia
- 2829 Home Market Effect versus Multinationals
by Toulemonde, Eric
- 2828 Within-Groups Wage Inequality and Schooling: Further Evidence for Portugal
by Andini, Corrado
- 2827 Understanding the Drivers of Poverty Dynamics in Australian Households
by Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Verick, Sher
- 2826 Acculturation Identity and Labor Market Outcomes
by Nekby, Lena & Rödin, Magnus
- 2825 Is There Too Little Immigration?
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Wall, Howard J.
- 2824 Labour Market Policy and the Equity-Efficiency Trade-Off
by Filges, Trine & Kennes, John & Larsen, Birthe & Tranæs, Torben
- 2823 Access to Higher Education and Inequality: The Chinese Experiment
by Wang, Xiaojun & Fleisher, Belton M. & Li, Haizheng & Li, Shi
- 2822 On the Dynamics of Ethnic Fractionalization
by Campos, Nauro F & Kuzeyev, Vitaliy S.
- 2821 Are Workers in the Cultural Industries Paid Differently?
by Wetzels, Cécile
- 2820 Subjective Beliefs and Schooling Decisions
by Belzil, Christian
- 2819 The Adoption and Diffusion of Organizational Innovation: Evidence for the U.S. Economy
by Lynch, Lisa M.
- 2818 Entrepreneurship in the UK
by Blanchflower, David G. & Shadforth, Chris
- 2817 The Terms and Relations of Comparison, Referential, and Relative Processes
by Jasso, Guillermina
- 2816 Does Community Property Discourage Unpartnered Births?
by Ekert-Jaffe, Olivia & Grossbard, Shoshana
- 2815 Population Policies, Fertility, Women’s Human Capital, and Child Quality
by Schultz, T. Paul
- 2814 New Directions in the Analysis of Inequality and Poverty
by Jenkins, Stephen P. & Micklewright, John
- 2813 Self-Employment and Parenthood: Exploring the Impact of Partners, Children and Gender
by Aidis, Ruta & Wetzels, Cécile
- 2812 Hooliganism and Police Tactics: Should Tear Gas Make Crime Preventers Cry?
by Poutvaara, Panu & Priks, Mikael
- 2811 Temporary Shocks and Offshoring: The Role of External Economies and Firm Heterogeneity
by Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya
- 2810 East-West Migration and Gender: Is there a “Double Disadvantage” vis-à-vis Stayers?
by Zaiceva, Anzelika
- 2809 Why Is Poverty So High Among Afro-Brazilians? A Decomposition Analysis of the Racial Poverty Gap
by Gradín, Carlos
- 2808 Productivity and Trade Orientation in UK Manufacturing
by Rizov, Marian & Walsh, Patrick Paul
- 2807 On the Extent of Re-Entitlement Effects in Unemployment Compensation
by Ortega, Javier & Rioux, Laurence
- 2806 Risk Aversion and Reservation Wages
by Pannenberg, Markus
- 2805 Offshoring and Unemployment
by Mitra, Devashish & Ranjan, Priya
- 2804 Income Transfers, Welfare and Family Decisions
by Andaluz, Joaquín & Marcén, Miriam & Molina, José Alberto
- 2803 Explaining Women’s Success: Technological Change and the Skill Content of Women’s Work
by Black, Sandra E. & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra
- 2802 The Intergenerational Transmission of Gender Role Attitudes and its Implications for Female Labor Force Participation
by Farré, Lídia & Vella, Francis
- 2801 How to Increase R&D in Transition Economies? Evidence from Slovenia
by Domadenik, Polona & Prašnikar, Janez & Svejnar, Jan
- 2800 What Did All the Money Do? On the General Ineffectiveness of Recent West German Labour Market Programmes
by Wunsch, Conny & Lechner, Michael
- 2799 Real and Nominal Wage Rigidities in Collective Bargaining Agreements
by Christofides, Louis N. & Nearchou, Paris
- 2798 Unemployment in East and West Europe
by Münich, Daniel & Svejnar, Jan
- 2797 Globalization and Employment: Imported Skill Biased Technological Change in Developing Countries
by Conte, Andrea & Vivarelli, Marco
- 2796 When Does Transition Increase the Gender Wage Gap? An Application to Belarus
by Pastore, Francesco & Verashchagina, Alina
- 2795 Skilled Migration, FDI and Human Capital Investment
by Checchi, Daniele & De Simone, Gianfranco & Faini, Riccardo
- 2794 Gender and Self-Selection Into a Competitive Environment: Are Women More Overconfident Than Men?
by Nekby, Lena & Thoursie, Peter Skogman & Vahtrik, Lars
- 2793 Lumpy Price Adjustments: A Microeconometric Analysis
by Dhyne, Emmanuel & Fuss, Catherine & Pesaran, M. Hashem & Sevestre, Patrick
- 2792 Entrepreneurship and Survival Dynamics of Immigrants to the U.S. and their Descendants
by Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos
- 2791 China in Light of the Performance of Central and East European Economies
by Svejnar, Jan
- 2790 Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia
by Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana
- 2789 Using Behavioral Economic Experiments at a Large Motor Carrier: The Context and Design of the Truckers and Turnover Project
by Burks, Stephen V. & Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Götte, Lorenz & Monaco, Kristen & Porter, Kay & Rustichini, Aldo
- 2788 A Land of Milk and Honey with Streets Paved with Gold: Do Emigrants Have Over-Optimistic Expectations about Incomes Abroad?
by McKenzie, David & Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven
- 2787 Time-to-Degree and the Business Cycle
by Messer, Dolores & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 2786 The Impact of School Choice on Pupil Achievement, Segregation and Costs: Swedish Evidence
by Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael
- 2785 Using Stated Preferences Data to Analyze Preferences for Full and Partial Retirement
by van Soest, Arthur & Kapteyn, Arie & Zissimopoulos, Julie
- 2784 Post-Secondary Education in Canada: Can Ability Bias Explain the Earnings Gap Between College and University Graduates?
by Caponi, Vincenzo & Plesca, Miana
- 2783 Altruism, Fertility, and the Value of Children: Health Policy Evaluation and Intergenerational Welfare
by Birchenall, Javier A. & Soares, Rodrigo R.
- 2782 Exports and Productivity Growth: First Evidence from a Continuous Treatment Approach
by Fryges, Helmut & Wagner, Joachim
- 2781 The Public-Private Sector Wage Differential for Full-Time Male Employees in Britain: A Preliminary Analysis
by Chatterji, Monojit & Mumford, Karen A.
- 2780 The Rate of Learning-by-Doing: Estimates from a Search-Matching Model
by Prat, Julien
- 2779 National Origin Wage Differentials in France: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data
by Aeberhardt, Romain & Pouget, Julien
- 2778 Adult Outcomes for Children of Teenage Mothers
by Francesconi, Marco
- 2777 Intrahousehold Specialization in Housework in the United States and Denmark
by Bonke, Jens & Deding, Mette & Lausten, Mette & Stratton, Leslie S.
- 2776 Household Choices of Child Labor and Schooling: A Simple Model with Application to Brazil
by Kruger, Diana & Soares, Rodrigo R. & Berthelon, Matias
- 2775 Evidence of Unequal Treatment in Hiring against Obese Applicants: A Field Experiment
by Rooth, Dan-Olof
- 2774 Human Capital Spillovers and Economic Performance in the Workplace in 2004: Some British Evidence
by Metcalfe, Renuka & Sloane, Peter J.
- 2773 Returns to Type or Tenure?
by Amann, Roland A. & Klein, Tobias J.