Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA)
IZA Discussion Papers
- 1858 Understanding Pareto Inefficient Intrahousehold Allocations
by Akresh, Richard
- 1857 Returning to Work from Injury: Longitudinal Evidence on Employment and Earnings
by Crichton, Sarah & Stillman, Steven & Hyslop, Dean
- 1856 An Analysis of the Impact of Affirmative Action Programs on Self-Employment in the Construction Industry
by Blanchflower, David G. & Wainwright, Jon
- 1855 Gender, Time Use and Public Policy over the Life Cycle
by Apps, Patricia & Rees, Ray
- 1854 Why Is the Timing of School Tracking So Heterogeneous?
by Ariga, Kenn & Brunello, Giorgio & Iwahashi, Roki & Rocco, Lorenzo
- 1853 Crime and Police Resources: The Street Crime Initiative
by Machin, Stephen & Marie, Olivier
- 1852 Oppositional Identities and the Labor Market
by Battu, Harminder & Mwale, McDonald & Zenou, Yves
- 1851 The Sociology of Groups and the Economics of Incentives: Theory and Evidence on Compensation Systems
by Encinosa III, William E. & Gaynor, Martin & Rebitzer, James B.
- 1850 Econometrics of Individual Labor Market Transitions
by Fougère, Denis & Kamionka, Thierry
- 1849 Taxes, Cigarette Consumption and Smoking Intensity
by Adda, Jérôme & Cornaglia, Francesca
- 1848 Evaluating the Dynamic Employment Effects of Training Programs in East Germany Using Conditional Difference-in-Differences
by Bergemann, Annette & Fitzenberger, Bernd & Speckesser, Stefan
- 1847 Intergenerational Economic Mobility and Assortative Mating
by Ermisch, John & Francesconi, Marco & Siedler, Thomas
- 1846 Match Bias from Earnings Imputation in the Current Population Survey: The Case of Imperfect Matching
by Bollinger, Christopher R. & Hirsch, Barry
- 1845 Generating Legitimacy for Labor Market and Welfare State Reforms: The Role of Policy Advice in Germany, the Netherlands, and Sweden
by Eichhorst, Werner & Wintermann, Ole
- 1844 Tournaments and Multiple Productive Inputs: The Case of Performance Enhancing Drugs
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 1843 Women and Competition in Elimination Tournaments: Evidence from Professional Tennis Data
by Lallemand, Thierry & Plasman, Robert & Rycx, Francois
- 1842 O Brother, Where Art Thou? The Effects of Having a Sibling on Geographic Mobility and Labor Market Outcomes
by Rainer, Helmut & Siedler, Thomas
- 1841 Tournaments, Individualized Contracts and Career Concerns
by Koch, Alexander K. & Peyrache, Eloic
- 1840 Endogenous Assimilation and Immigrant Adjustment in Longitudinal Data
by Beenstock, Michael & Chiswick, Barry R. & Paltiel, Ari
- 1839 Job Search Monitoring and Unemployment Duration in Hungary: Evidence from a Randomised Control Trial
by Micklewright, John & Nagy, Gyula
- 1838 Is There a Link between Economic Outcomes and Genetic Evolution? Cross-Country Evidence from the Major Histocompatibility Complex
by Borghans, José A.M. & Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas
- 1837 Childhood Family Structure and Schooling Outcomes: Evidence for Germany
by Francesconi, Marco & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Siedler, Thomas
- 1836 Youth Emancipation and Perceived Job Insecurity of Parents and Children
by Becker, Sascha O. & Bentolila, Samuel & Fernandes, Ana & Ichino, Andrea
- 1835 Health Determinants in Urban China
by Zhao, Zhong
- 1834 Immigration and Public Spending
by Böheim, René & Mayr, Karin
- 1833 Male and Female Competitive Behavior: Experimental Evidence
by Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Poulsen, Anders & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 1832 The Impact of Parental Income and Education on the Health of their Children
by Doyle, Orla & Harmon, Colm P. & Walker, Ian
- 1831 Why Are More Redistributive Social Security Systems Smaller? A Median Voter Approach
by Koethenbuerger, Marko & Poutvaara, Panu & Profeta, Paola
- 1830 The Gender Gap Reloaded: Is School Quality Linked to Labor Market Performance?
by Konstantopoulos, Spyros & Constant, Amelie F.
- 1829 A Tale of Parallel Integration Processes. A Gravity Analysis of EU Trade with Mediterranean and Central and Eastern European Countries
by Ferragina, Anna Maria & Giovannetti, Giorgia & Pastore, Francesco
- 1828 Public Sector Pay and Regional Competitiveness: A First Look at Regional Public-Private Wage Differentials in Italy
by Dell’Aringa, Carlo & Lucifora, Claudio & Origo, Federica
- 1827 Does the Early Bird Catch the Worm? Instrumental Variable Estimates of Educational Effects of Age of School Entry in Germany
by Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M.
- 1826 Trade Liberalization and Employment Effects in Ukraine
by Christev, Atanas & Kupets, Olga & Lehmann, Hartmut
- 1825 Does Job-Search Assistance Affect Search Effort and Outcomes? A Microeconometric Analysis of Public versus Private Search Methods
by Fougère, Denis & Pradel, Jacqueline & Roger, Muriel
- 1824 Household Incomes and Redistribution in the European Union: Quantifying the Equalising Properties of Taxes and Benefits
by Immervoll, Herwig & Levy, Horacio & Lietz, Christine & Mantovani, Daniela & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Sutherland, Holly & Verbist, Gerlinde
- 1823 The Relevance of Post-Match LTC: Why Has the Spanish Labor Market Become as Volatile as the US One?
by Sala, Hector & Silva, José I.
- 1822 Normalized Equation and Decomposition Analysis: Computation and Inference
by Yun, Myeong-Su
- 1821 Household Time Allocation and Modes of Behavior: A Theory of Sorts
by Del Boca, Daniela & Flinn, Christopher
- 1820 SSI, Labor Supply, and Migration
by Neumark, David & Powers, Elizabeth T.
- 1819 Household Migration Decisions as Survival Strategy: The Case of Burkina Faso
by Konseiga, Adama
- 1818 Young Women's Religious Affiliation and Participation as Determinants of High School Completion
by Lehrer, Evelyn L.
- 1817 Are US Wages Really Determined by European Labor-Market Institutions?
by Meckl, Jürgen
- 1816 Age Structure of the Workforce and Firm Performance
by Grund, Christian & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C.
- 1815 Stressed Out on Four Continents: Time Crunch or Yuppie Kvetch?
by Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Lee, Jungmin
- 1814 The Obesity Epidemic in Europe
by Sanz-de-Galdeano, Anna
- 1813 Contractual Employment Protection and the Scarring Risk of Unemployment
by Jahn, Elke J. & Wagner, Thomas
- 1812 High Performance Workplaces and Family Friendly Practices: Promises Made and Promises Kept
by Heywood, John S. & Siebert, W. Stanley & Wei, Xiangdong
- 1811 Does Marriage Make People Happy, Or Do Happy People Get Married?
by Stutzer, Alois & Frey, Bruno S.
- 1810 Welfare Reform in European Countries: A Microsimulation Analysis
by Immervoll, Herwig & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Saez, Emmanuel
- 1809 On Simplifying the Structure of Labour Demand: An Analysis of the DOT Data
by Vijverberg, Wim P. & Hartog, Joop
- 1808 The Cycle of Violence? An Empirical Analysis of Fatalities in the Palestinian-Israeli Conflict
by Jaeger, David A. & Paserman, M. Daniele
- 1807 An Auction Model of Canadian Temporary Immigration for the 21st Century
by DeVoretz, Don J.
- 1806 Demographic and Education Effects on Unemployment in Europe: Economic Factors and Labour Market Institutions
by Biagi, Federico & Lucifora, Claudio
- 1805 Redistributive Taxation and Personal Bankruptcy in US States
by Grant, Charles & Koeniger, Winfried
- 1804 "Soft" Skills, "Hard" Skills, and the Black/White Earnings Gap
by Fan, C. Simon & Wei, Xiangdong & Zhang, Junsen
- 1803 Medical Interventions among Pregnant Women in Fee-for-Service and Managed Care Insurance: A Propensity Score Analysis
by Turcotte, Leo & Robst, John & Polachek, Solomon
- 1802 Discrimination as a Competitive Device: The Case of Local Television News
by Myers, Caitlin Knowles
- 1801 Introducing Time-to-Educate in a Job Search Model
by Becker, Sascha O.
- 1800 Structural Change in a Multi-Sector Model of Growth
by Ngai, L. Rachel & Pissarides, Christopher A.
- 1799 Job-Hopping in Silicon Valley: Some Evidence Concerning the Micro-Foundations of a High Technology Cluster
by Fallick, Bruce & Fleischman, Charles A. & Rebitzer, James B.
- 1798 Structural Reforms and the Exchange Rate Regime: A Panel Analysis for the World versus OECD Countries
by Belke, Ansgar H. & Herz, Bernhard & Vogel, Lukas
- 1797 A Constitutional Theory of the Family
by Cigno, Alessandro
- 1796 Counseling the Unemployed: Does It Lower Unemployment Duration and Recurrence?
by Crépon, Bruno & Dejemeppe, Muriel & Gurgand, Marc
- 1795 Blinder-Oaxaca Decomposition for Tobit Models
by Bauer, Thomas K. & Sinning, Mathias
- 1794 Job Market Signaling and Screening: An Experimental Comparison
by Kübler, Dorothea & Müller, Wieland & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 1793 To Study or to Work? Education and Labour Market Participation of Young People in Poland
by Pastore, Francesco
- 1792 The Impact of Incarceration in State Prison on the Employment Prospects of Women
by Cho, Rosa & LaLonde, Robert J.
- 1791 Product Market Regulation and Macroeconomic Performance: A Review of Cross Country Evidence
by Schiantarelli, Fabio
- 1790 Dynamic Discrete Choice and Dynamic Treatment Effects
by Heckman, James J. & Navarro, Salvador
- 1789 Birth Order, Educational Attainment and Earnings: An Investigation Using the PSID
by Kantarevic, Jasmin & Mechoulan, Stéphane
- 1788 Do Divorcing Couples Become Happier By Breaking Up?
by Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 1787 The Division of Labor by New Parents: Does Child Gender Matter?
by Lundberg, Shelly
- 1786 Why Are Similar Workers Paid Differently? The Role of Social Networks
by Fontaine, Francois
- 1785 Collective Labour Supply: Heterogeneity and Nonparticipation
by Blundell, Richard & Chiappori, Pierre-André & Magnac, Thierry & Meghir, Costas
- 1784 'Taxing' Doctors: The Impact of Income Caps on the Provision of Medical Services
by Kralj, Boris & Kantarevic, Jasmin & Weinkauf, Darrel
- 1783 Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and Chaebols in Korea: Evidence from New Panel Data
by Kato, Takao & Kim, Woochan & Lee, Ju Ho
- 1782 High Skilled Immigration in the International Arena
by Chiswick, Barry R.
- 1781 On the Common Claim that Happiness Equations Demonstrate Diminishing Marginal Utility of Income
by Oswald, Andrew J.
- 1780 The Demand for Labor: An Analysis Using Matched Employer-Employee Data from the German LIAB. Will the High Unskilled Worker Own-Wage Elasticity Please Stand Up?
by Addison, John T. & Bellmann, Lutz & Schank, Thorsten & Teixeira, Paulino
- 1779 Labor Supply and Child Care Costs: The Effect of Rationing
by Del Boca, Daniela & Vuri, Daniela
- 1778 Establishment Size and the Dispersion of Wages: Evidence from European Countries
by Lallemand, Thierry & Rycx, Francois
- 1777 How Many Winners Are Good to Have? On Tournaments with Sabotage
by Harbring, Christine & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 1776 Wage Ceilings and Floors: The Gender Gap in Ukraine's Transition
by Ganguli, Ina & Terrell, Katherine
- 1775 Doctor Who? Who Gets Admission Offers in UK Medical Schools
by Arulampalam, Wiji & Naylor, Robin & Smith, Jeremy
- 1774 Employment Dynamics and Business Relocation: New Evidence from the National Establishment Time Series
by Neumark, David & Zhang, Junfu & Wall, Brandon
- 1773 Improving the Modeling of Couples' Labour Supply
by Breunig, Robert & Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Gong, Xiaodong
- 1772 Ethnic Conflict and Economic Disparity: Serbians and Albanians in Kosovo
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Gang, Ira N. & Yun, Myeong-Su
- 1771 The Influence of Market Wages and Parental History on Child Labour and Schooling in Egypt
by Wahba, Jackline
- 1770 The Incidence and Cost of Job Loss in the Ukrainian Labor Market
by Lehmann, Hartmut & Pignatti, Norberto & Wadsworth, Jonathan
- 1769 Competition and Well-Being
by Brandts, Jordi & Riedl, Arno & van Winden, Frans
- 1768 Courtesy and Idleness: Gender Differences in Team Work and Team Competition
by Ivanova-Stenzel, Radosveta & Kübler, Dorothea
- 1767 Executive Compensation, Firm Performance, and Corporate Governance in China: Evidence from Firms Listed in the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges
by Kato, Takao & Long, Cheryl
- 1766 Vocational Training and Gender: Wages and Occupational Mobility among Young Workers
by Fitzenberger, Bernd & Kunze, Astrid
- 1765 More on Unemployment and Vacancy Fluctuations
by Mortensen, Dale T. & Nagypál, Éva
- 1764 Gender Discrimination Estimation in a Search Model with Matching and Bargaining
by Flabbi, Luca
- 1763 Educational Qualifications and Wage Inequality: Evidence for Europe
by Budría, Santiago & Pereira, Pedro T.
- 1762 The Choice of the Agenda in Labor Negotiations: Efficiency and Behavioral Considerations
by Königstein, Manfred & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 1761 Work and Family: Marriage, Children, Child Gender and the Work Hours and Earnings of West German Men
by Choi, Hyung-Jai & Joesch, Jutta M. & Lundberg, Shelly
- 1760 Value of Work: Bargaining, Job-Satisfaction, and Taxation in a Simple GE Model
by FitzRoy, Felix & Nolan, Michael A.
- 1759 Enforcement of Regulation, Informal Labor and Firm Performance
by Almeida, Rita K. & Carneiro, Pedro
- 1758 Incentives, Decision Frames, and Motivation Crowding Out – An Experimental Investigation
by Irlenbusch, Bernd & Sliwka, Dirk
- 1757 German Works Councils and Productivity: First Evidence from a Nonparametric Test
by Wagner, Joachim
- 1756 Distribution of Natural Resources, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Development: Growth Dynamics with Two Elites
by Falkinger, Josef & Grossmann, Volker
- 1755 Computer Skills, Destination Language Proficiency and the Earnings of Natives and Immigrants
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 1754 In Search of Stars: Network Formation among Heterogeneous Agents
by Goeree, Jacob K. & Riedl, Arno & Ule, Aljaz
- 1753 How Important Is Homeland Education for Refugees' Economic Position in The Netherlands?
by Hartog, Joop & Zorlu, Aslan
- 1752 Building the Family Nest: Pre-Marital Investments, Marriage Markets and Spousal Allocations
by Iyigun, Murat & Walsh, Randall P.
- 1751 Factor Adjustments after Deregulation: Panel Evidence from Colombian Plants
by Eslava, Marcela & Haltiwanger, John C. & Kugler, Adriana & Kugler, Maurice
- 1750 Immigrant Earnings: A Longitudinal Analysis
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Lee, Yew Liang & Miller, Paul W.
- 1749 Trends of School Effects on Student Achievement: Evidence from NLS:72, HSB:82, and NELS:92
by Konstantopoulos, Spyros
- 1748 Using Efficiency Analysis to Measure Individual Well-Being with an Illustration for Catalonia
by Ramos, Xavier
- 1747 School Progression and the Grade Distribution of Students: Evidence from the Current Population Survey
by Cascio, Elizabeth U.
- 1746 Does Economic Uncertainty Affect the Decision to Bear Children? Evidence from East and West Germany
by Bhaumik, Sumon K. & Nugent, Jeffrey B.
- 1745 The Male Marital Wage Differential: Race, Training, and Fixed Effects
by Rodgers III, William M. & Stratton, Leslie S.
- 1744 Bargaining and Specialization in Marriage
by Iyigun, Murat
- 1743 Effects of Employment Protection on Worker and Job Flows: Evidence from the 1990 Italian Reform
by Kugler, Adriana & Pica, Giovanni
- 1742 The Impact of Gender Segregation on Male-Female Wage Differentials: Evidence from Matched Employer-Employee Data for Spain
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & de la Rica, Sara
- 1741 The Different Extent of Privatisation Proceeds in EU Countries: A Preliminary Explanation Using a Public Choice Approach
by Belke, Ansgar H. & Baumgärtner, Frank & Schneider, Friedrich & Setzer, Ralph
- 1740 Do School-to-Work Programs Help the "Forgotten Half"?
by Neumark, David & Rothstein, Donna
- 1739 The Origins of Intergenerational Associations: Lessons from Swedish Adoption Data
by Björklund, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael & Plug, Erik
- 1738 What Is Behind Stagnant Unemployment in Ukraine: The Role of the Informal Sector
by Kupets, Olga
- 1737 The Effects of Smoking Ban Regulations on Individual Smoking Rates
by Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Wilkins, Roger
- 1736 The Occupational Attainment of American Jewry: 1990 to 2000
by Chiswick, Barry R.
- 1735 The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis
by Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun
- 1734 Alternative Composite Lisbon Development Strategy Indices
by Heshmati, Almas & Oh, Jong-Eun
- 1733 Firm Productivity Dispersion and the Matching Role of UI Policy
by Blumkin, Tomer & Hadar, Yossi & Yashiv, Eran
- 1732 The Impact of Institutions on the Employment Performance in European Labour Markets
by Buscher, Herbert & Dreger, Christian & Ramos, Raul & Surinach, Jordi
- 1731 Why Is the Payoff to Schooling Smaller for Immigrants?
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W.
- 1730 Individual Risk Attitudes: New Evidence from a Large, Representative, Experimentally-Validated Survey
by Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe & Schupp, Jürgen & Wagner, Gert G.
- 1729 Social Security Incentives, Human Capital Investment and Mobility of Labor
by Poutvaara, Panu
- 1728 What Mean Impacts Miss: Distributional Effects of Welfare Reform Experiments
by Bitler, Marianne P. & Gelbach, Jonah B. & Hoynes, Hilary W.
- 1727 Evaluating Dominance Ranking of PSID Incomes by Various Household Attributes
by Maasoumi, Esfandiar & Heshmati, Almas
- 1726 The Linguistic and Economic Adjustment of Soviet Jewish Immigrants in the United States, 1980 to 2000
by Chiswick, Barry R. & Wenz, Michael
- 1725 Religious Affiliation and Participation as Determinants of Women's Educational Attainment and Wages
by Lehrer, Evelyn L.
- 1724 Institutions, Markets and Men's and Women's Wage Inequality: Evidence from Ukraine
by Ganguli, Ina & Terrell, Katherine
- 1723 Local Employment Growth in West Germany: A Dynamic Panel Approach
by Blien, Uwe & Suedekum, Jens & Wolf, Katja
- 1722 Bargaining Frictions and Hours Worked
by Auray, Stéphane & Danthine, Samuel
- 1721 European Asylum Policy
by Hatton, Timothy J.
- 1720 The Existence and Persistence of Long Work Hours
by Drago, Robert & Black, David & Wooden, Mark
- 1719 Did Political Constraints Bind During Transition? Evidence from Czech Elections 1990-2002
by Doyle, Orla & Walsh, Patrick Paul
- 1718 The Interaction of Labor Market Regulation and Labor Market Policies in Welfare State Reform
by Eichhorst, Werner & Konle-Seidl, Regina
- 1717 Evaluating Search and Matching Models Using Experimental Data
by Lise, Jeremy & Seitz, Shannon & Smith, Jeffrey A.
- 1716 What Buys Happiness? Analyzing Trends in Subjective Well-Being in 15 European Countries, 1973-2002
by Bjørnskov, Christian & Datta Gupta, Nabanita & Pedersen, Peder J.
- 1715 Immigrant Performance and Selective Immigration Policy: A European Perspective
by Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F.
- 1714 A Model of Foreign-Born Transfers: Evidence from Canadian Micro Data
by DeVoretz, Don J. & Vadean, Florin
- 1713 Birth Order Matters: The Effect of Family Size and Birth Order on Educational Attainment
by Booth, Alison L. & Kee, Hiau Joo
- 1712 Entrepreneurship Among Married Couples in the United States: A Simultaneous Probit Approach
by Parker, Simon C.
- 1711 Contests, NGOs and Decentralizing Aid
by Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N.
- 1710 On the Estimation and Forecasting of International Migration: How Relevant Is Heterogeneity Across Countries?
by Brücker, Herbert & Siliverstovs, Boriss
- 1709 The Division of Labour, Worker Organisation, and Technological Change
by Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas
- 1708 Do Women in Top Management Affect Firm Performance? A Panel Study of 2500 Danish Firms
by Smith, Nina & Smith, Valdemar & Verner, Mette
- 1707 Job Creation and Job Destruction in Estonia: Labour Reallocation and Structural Changes
by Masso, Jaan & Eamets, Raul & Philips, Kaia
- 1706 Employment Dynamics of Married Women in Europe
by Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos
- 1705 Reallocation, Firm Turnover, and Efficiency: Selection on Productivity or Profitability?
by Foster, Lucia & Haltiwanger, John C. & Syverson, Chad
- 1704 Does Obesity Hurt Your Wages More in Dublin than in Madrid? Evidence from ECHP
by d'Hombres, Beatrice & Brunello, Giorgio
- 1703 Giving in Dictator Games: Regard for Others or Regard by Others?
by Koch, Alexander K. & Normann, Hans-Theo
- 1702 Layoffs, Lemons, Race and Gender
by Hu, Luojia & Taber, Christopher
- 1701 The Impact on Nutrition of the Intrahousehold Distribution of Power
by Djebbari, Habiba
- 1700 Earnings Functions, Rates of Return and Treatment Effects: The Mincer Equation and Beyond
by Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Todd, Petra E.
- 1699 The Unemployment Inflation Trade-Off in the Euro Area
by Linzert, Tobias
- 1698 Dynamics and Diversity: Ethnic Employment Differences in England and Wales, 1991-2001
by Clark, Ken & Drinkwater, Stephen
- 1697 Do Social Preferences Increase Productivity? Field Experimental Evidence from Fishermen in Toyama Bay
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Seki, Erika
- 1696 On the Post-Unification Development of Public and Private Pay in Germany
by Heitmueller, Axel & Mavromaras, Kostas G.
- 1695 Incentives and Prosocial Behavior
by Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean
- 1694 Immigration and Outsourcing: A General Equilibrium Analysis
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Wall, Howard J.
- 1693 Can Democracy Educate a Society?
by Gersbach, Hans & Siemers, Lars
- 1692 Don't Give Up On Me Baby: Spousal Correlation in Smoking Behaviour
by Clark, Andrew E. & Etilé, Fabrice
- 1691 Competitive Work Environments and Social Preferences: Field Experimental Evidence from a Japanese Fishing Community
by Carpenter, Jeffrey P. & Seki, Erika
- 1690 The Dynamics of the National Minimum Wage: Transitions Between Different Labour Market States
by Jones, Richard J. & Murphy, Philip D. & Sloane, Peter J.
- 1689 Women-Led Firms and the Gender Gap in Top Executive Jobs
by Bell, Linda A.
- 1688 How Do Marital Status, Wage Rates, and Work Commitment Interact?
by Ahituv, Avner & Lerman, Robert I.
- 1687 On-The-Job Search and Sorting
by Gautier, Pieter A. & Teulings, Coen & van Vuuren, Aico
- 1686 Educational Attainment and Child Labor: Do Subsidies Work?
by Bandyopadhyay, Subhayu & Roy, Abhra
- 1685 An Empirical Model of Growth Through Product Innovation
by Lentz, Rasmus & Mortensen, Dale T.
- 1684 The Curse and Blessing of Training the Unemployed in a Changing Economy: The Case of East Germany After Unification
by Lechner, Michael & Miquel, Ruth & Wunsch, Conny
- 1683 The Roots of Low European Employment: Family Culture?
by Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre
- 1682 Friendship Relations in the School Class and Adult Economic Attainment
by Galeotti, Andrea & Mueller, Gerrit
- 1681 Labour Market Institutions and the Personal Distribution of Income in the OECD
by Checchi, Daniele & García-Peñalosa, Cecilia
- 1680 The Economics of Workaholism: We Should Not Have Worked on This Paper
by Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Slemrod, Joel
- 1679 The Perverse Effects of Partial Employment Protection Reform: Experience Rating and French Older Workers
by Behaghel, Luc & Crépon, Bruno & Sédillot, Béatrice
- 1678 Optimum Income Taxation and Layoff Taxes
by Cahuc, Pierre & Zylberberg, Andre
- 1677 The Determinants of the Prevalence of Single Mothers: A Cross-Country Analysis
by Gonzalez, Libertad
- 1676 Should the U.S. Have Locked the Heaven's Door? Reassessing the Benefits of the Postwar Immigration
by Chojnicki, Xavier & Docquier, Frédéric & Ragot, Lionel
- 1675 Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation
by Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Masterov, Dimitriy V.
- 1674 A Cure for Discrimination? Affirmative Action and the Case of California Proposition 209
by Myers, Caitlin Knowles
- 1673 Maternal Employment and Adolescent Development
by Ruhm, Christopher J.
- 1672 Exports and Labour Demand: Searching for Functional Structure in Multi-Output Multi-Skill Technologies
by Koebel, Bertrand
- 1671 Moonlighting Behavior over the Business Cycle
by Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Kimmel, Jean
- 1670 Age-Specific Cyclical Effects in Job Reallocation and Labor Mobility
by Gielen, Anne C. & van Ours, Jan C.
- 1669 Division of Labour and Directed Production
by Ratto, Marisa & Schnedler, Wendelin
- 1668 Brain Drain in Developing Regions (1990-2000)
by Docquier, Frédéric & Lohest, Olivier & Marfouk, Abdeslam
- 1667 Low-Wage Employment in Portugal: A Mixed Logit Approach
by Barros, Carlos Pestana & Proença, Isabel & Vieira, José António Cabral
- 1666 Actions and Beliefs: Estimating Distribution-Based Preferences Using a Large Scale Experiment with Probability Questions on Expectations
by Bellemare, Charles & Kröger, Sabine & van Soest, Arthur
- 1665 The Wage Curve Reloaded
by Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 1664 Inter-Regional Wage Dispersion in Portugal
by Vieira, José António Cabral & Couto, João Pedro Almeida & Borges Tiago, Maria Teresa
- 1663 Unemployment and Transitions in the Turkish Labor Market: Evidence from Individual Level Data
by Tasci, H. Mehmet & Tansel, Aysit
- 1662 Family-Friendly Work Practices in Britain: Availability and Perceived Accessibility
by Budd, John W. & Mumford, Karen A.
- 1661 From Team Spirit to Jealousy: The Pitfalls of Too Much Transparency
by Koch, Alexander K. & Morgenstern, Albrecht
- 1660 Regional Dependencies in Job Creation: An Efficiency Analysis for Western Germany
by Fahr, René & Sunde, Uwe
- 1659 Is Early Learning Really More Productive? The Effect of School Starting Age on School and Labor Market Performance
by Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn