Maximum eigenvalue versus trace tests for the cointegrating rank of a VAR process
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Trenkler, 2008.
"Determining p-values for systems cointegration tests with a prior adjustment for deterministic terms,"
Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Trenkler, Carsten, 2004. "Determining p-values for Systems Cointegration Tests With a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," Papers 2004,37, Humboldt University of Berlin, Center for Applied Statistics and Economics (CASE).
- Marco Tronzano, 2018. "The Expectations Hypothesis of the Term Structure in the Philippines: An Empirical Note (2001-2017)," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 8(5), pages 704-716, May.
- Gallo, Ettore, 2019.
"Investment, autonomous demand and long run capacity utilization: An empirical test for the Euro Area,"
IPE Working Papers
116/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Ettore Gallo, 2019. "Investment, Autonomous Demand and Long Run Capacity Utilization: An Empirical Test for the Euro Area," Working Papers 1904, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Karaman Örsal, Deniz Dilan & Droge, Bernd, 2014.
"Panel cointegration testing in the presence of a time trend,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 377-390.
- Bernd Droge & Deniz Dilan Karaman Ã–rsal, 2009. "Panel Cointegration Testing in the Presence of a Time Trend," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-005, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Paruolo Paolo, 2005. "Design of vector autoregressive processes for invariant statistics," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0504, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- King Fuei Lee, 2010.
"An Empirical Study of Dividend Payout and Future Earnings in Singapore,"
Review of Pacific Basin Financial Markets and Policies (RPBFMP),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 267-286.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2010. "An Empirical Study of Dividend Payout and Future Earnings in Singapore," MPRA Paper 23067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2003:i:11:p:1-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aleksander Welfe & Piotr Keblowski, 2006. "Price-Wage System with Taxation: Multivariate Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers 13, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Milan Eliskovski, 2018. "Investigating credit transmission mechanism in the Republic of Macedonia: evidence from Vector Error Correction Model," Working Papers 2018-02, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- JasonLim* & May-Chiun Lo & Abang Azlan Mohamad & Yin-Chai Wang & Chee-Hua Chin, 2018. "Booster of Rural Tourismâ€™s Competitiveness: Stakeholdersâ€™ Involvement as A Moderator," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, pages 539-546:6.
- Mehak Moazam & M. Ali Kemal, 2016. "Inflation in Pakistan: Money or Oil Prices," Working Papers id:11507, eSocialSciences.
- Naser, Hanan, 2015. "Analysing the long-run relationship among oil market, nuclear energy consumption, and economic growth: An evidence from emerging economies," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 421-434.
- Anh Tru Nguyen, 2018. "The Relationship among Economic Growth, Trade, Unemployment, and Inflation in South Asia: A Vector Autoregressive Model Approach," Asian Journal of Economics and Empirical Research, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 5(2), pages 165-172.
- Irz, Xavier & Niemi, Jyrki & Liu, Xing, 2013. "Determinants of food price inflation in Finland—The role of energy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 656-663.
- P Pegkas & C Tsamadias, 2016. "How important are foreign and domestic investments, exports and human capital for Greece's economic growth?," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 21(1), pages 23-45, March.
- Carsten Trenkler, 2003.
"A new set of critical values for systems cointegration tests with a prior adjustment for deterministic terms,"
AccessEcon, vol. 3(11), pages 1-9.
- Casten TRENKLER, 2003. "A New Set of Critical Values for Systems Cointegration Tests with a Prior Adjustment for Deterministic Terms," Economics Working Papers ECO2003/07, European University Institute.
- Haile, Mekbib G. & Algieri, Bemardina & Kalkuhl, Matthias & Gebreselassie, Samuel, 2016.
"Analysis of Price Shock Transmission: Case of the Wheat-Bread Market Value Chain in Ethiopia,"
2016 Fifth International Conference, September 23-26, 2016, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
246312, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Mekbib Haile & Mekbib Haile & Mekbib Haile & Matthias Kalkuhl & Bernardina Algieri & Samuel Gebreselassié, 2016. "Analysis of Price Shock Transmission: Case of the Wheat-Bread Market Value Chain in Ethiopia," FOODSECURE Working papers 50, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Fraser, Patricia & Groenewold, Nicolaas, 2006. "US share prices and real supply and demand shocks," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 149-167, February.
- Charles, Amélie & Darné, Olivier & Fouilloux, Jessica, 2013. "Market efficiency in the European carbon markets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 785-792.
- Antonia Arsova & Deniz Dilan Karaman Ã–rsal, 2018.
"Likelihood-based panel cointegration test in the presence of a linear time trend and cross-sectional dependence,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(10), pages 1033-1050, November.
- Antonia Arsova & Deniz Dilan Karaman Oersal, 2013. "Likelihood-based panel cointegration test in the presence of a linear time trend and cross-sectional dependence," Working Paper Series in Economics 280, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Martina Alexová, 2012. "What determines inflation?," International Journal of Monetary Economics and Finance, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(4), pages 345-369.
- Boswijk, H. Peter & Jansson, Michael & Nielsen, Morten Ørregaard, 2015.
"Improved likelihood ratio tests for cointegration rank in the VAR model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 97-110.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Ørregaard Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model," CREATES Research Papers 2012-39, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Ã˜. Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests For Cointegration Rank In The Var Model," Working Paper 1297, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- H. Peter Boswijk & Michael Jansson & Morten Ø. Nielsen, 2012. "Improved Likelihood Ratio Tests for Cointegration Rank in the VAR Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-097/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bilge Kagan Ozdemir, 2009. "Banking Sector Stability During The Process Of Euro Adoption," Anadolu University Journal of Social Sciences, Anadolu University, vol. 9(1), pages 123-1236, June.
- Agnolucci, Paolo & De Lipsis, Vincenzo & Arvanitopoulos, Theodoros, 2017. "Modelling UK sub-sector industrial energy demand," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 366-374.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2011.
"Causal relationship between stock prices and exchange rates,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 67-86.
- Paul Alagidede & Theodore Panagiotidis & Xu Zhang, 2010. "Causal Relationship between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates," Discussion Paper Series 2010_01, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Jan 2010.
- Alagidede, Paul & Panagiotidis, Theodore & Zhang, Xu, 2010. "Causal Relationship between Stock Prices and Exchange Rates," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2010-05, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Niquidet, Kurt & Manley, Bruce, 2008. "Regional Log Market Integration in New Zealand," Working Papers 37082, University of Victoria, Resource Economics and Policy.
- Burak Saltoglu & M. Ege Yazgan, 2012.
"The Role of Regime Shifts in the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Further Evidence from an Emerging Market,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(S5), pages 48-63, November.
- Saltoglu, Burak & Yazgan, Ege, 2009. "The role of Regime Shifts in the Term Structure of Interest Rates: Further evidence from an Emerging Market," MPRA Paper 18741, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giordano, Raffaela & Momigliano, Sandro & Neri, Stefano & Perotti, Roberto, 2007.
"The effects of fiscal policy in Italy: Evidence from a VAR model,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 707-733, September.
- Raffaela Giordano & Sandro Momigliano & Stefano Neri & Roberto Perotti, 2008. "The effetcs of fiscal policy in Italy: Evidence from a VAR model," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 656, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Adom, Philip Kofi & Insaidoo, Michael & Minlah, Michael Kaku & Abdallah, Abdul-Mumuni, 2017. "Does renewable energy concentration increase the variance/uncertainty in electricity prices in Africa?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 81-100.
- Carsten Trenkler*, 2005.
"The Effects of Ignoring Level Shifts on Systems Cointegration Tests,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis,
Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 89(3), pages 281-301, August.
- Trenkler, Carsten, 2002. "The effects of ignoring level shifts on systems cointegration tests," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 2002,68, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- repec:onb:oenbwp:y:2010:i:2:b:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Cavaliere & Luca Fanelli & Paolo Paruolo, 2009. "Tests for cointegration rank and choice of the alternative," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 18(2), pages 169-191, July.
- Wakamatsu, Hiroki & Miyata, Tsutom, 2016. "Market Integration Analysis of Japan’s Wakame Seaweed Market Before and After the Great East Japan Earthquake," MPRA Paper 70661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Willie Lahari, 2010. "Permanent and Transitory Shocks among Pacific Island Economies - Prospects for a Pacific Islands Currency Union," Working Papers 1001, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2010.
- Ibhagui, Oyakhilome W., 2019. "Does the long-run monetary model hold for Sub-Saharan Africa? A time series and panel-cointegration study," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 279-303.
- Sheng Guo & Umut Unal, 2011. "VAR Estimates of the Housing and Stock Wealth Effects: Cross-country Evidence," Working Papers 1103, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Simplice Asongu, 2014.
"REER Imbalances and Macroeconomic Adjustments in the Proposed West African Monetary Union,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 82(2), pages 276-289, June.
- Asongu, Simplice A, 2013. "REER Imbalances and Macroeconomic Adjustments in the Proposed West African Monetary Union," MPRA Paper 52211, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice, 2013. "REER Imbalances and Macroeconomic Adjustments in the Proposed West African Monetary Union," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/030, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Mulatu F. Zerihun & Marthinus C. Breitenbach, 2018. "Is SADC an optimal currency area? Evidence from the generalized purchasing power parity test," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 173-188, May.
- Nyakundi M. Michieka, 2015.
"Short- and Long-Run Analysis of Factors Affecting Electricity Consumption in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 639-646.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M., 2015. "Short- and Long-Run Analysis of Factors Affecting Electricity Consumption in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205047, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Patricia Fraser & Oluwatobi Oyefeso, 2005. "US, UK and European Stock Market Integration," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1-2), pages 161-181.
- Livat, Florine & Alston, Julian M. & Cardebat, Jean-Marie, 2019. "Do denominations of origin provide useful quality signals? The case of Bordeaux wines," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 518-532.
- Naser, Hanan, 2014. "On the cointegration and causality between Oil market, Nuclear Energy Consumption, and Economic Growth: Evidence from Developed Countries," MPRA Paper 65252, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Mar 2015.
- Tolga Dağlaroğlu & Baki Demirel & Syed F. Mahmud, 2018. "Monetary policy implications of short-term capital flows in Turkey," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(4), pages 747-763, November.
- Markus Eller & Michael Frömmel & Nora Srzentic, 2010. "Private Sector Credit in CESEE: Long-Run Relationships and Short-Run Dynamics," Focus on European Economic Integration, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 2, pages 50-78.
- Galindo, Luis Miguel & Beltrán, Allan & Caballero, Karina, 2018. "Potential consequences of a CO2 aviation tax in Mexico on the demand for tourism," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90247, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Finger, Robert & Listorti, Giulia & Tonini, Axel, 2015. "The cheese processing aid in Switzerland: ex-post and ex-ante evaluations," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211633, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ercio Muñoz S. & Mariel C. Siravegna, 2013. "¿Tiene un Impacto el Precio de las Materias Primas Sobre las Bolsas de América Latina?," Notas de Investigación Journal Economía Chilena (The Chilean Economy), Central Bank of Chile, vol. 16(3), pages 102-118, December.
- Michał Majsterek & Aleksander Welfe, 2012. "Price-wage nexus and the role of a tax system," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 121-133, February.
- Daniel A. Sanchez-Loor & Manuel A. Zambrano-Monserrate, 2015. "Causality Analysis between Electricity Consumption, Real Gross Domestic Product, Foreign Direct Investment, Human Development and Remittances in Colombia, Ecuador and Mexico," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 5(3), pages 746-753.
- Kashif Ali & Mahmood Khalid, 2019. "Sources to Finance Fiscal Deficit and Their Impact on Inflation: A Case Study of Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 58(1), pages 27-43.
- De-Ramon, sebastian & Straughan, Michael, 2017. "The economic cost of capital: a VECM approach for estimating and testing the banking sector's response to changes in capital ratios," Bank of England working papers 663, Bank of England.
- Mina Baliamoune-Lutz, 2010. "Financial Development and Income in Developing Countries," ICER Working Papers 09-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Matiur Rahman & Muhammad Mustafa, 2017. "Okun’s law: evidence of 13 selected developed countries," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 41(2), pages 297-310, April.
- Taoufik Bouraoui, 2019. "External debts, current account balance and exchange rates in emerging countries," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 39(4), pages 2333-2342.
- Abhijit Sharma & Kelvin G Balcombe & Iain M Fraser, 2009.
"Non-renewable resource prices: Structural breaks and long term trends,"
AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 805-819.
- Sharma, Abhijit & Balcombe, Kelvin & Fraser, Iain, 2009. "Non-renewable Resource Prices: Structural Breaks and Long Term Trends," MPRA Paper 16948, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abbas Ghulam & Wang Shouyang & Bhowmik Roni & Koju Laxmi, 2017. "Cointegration and Causality Relationship Between Stock Market, Money Market and Foreign Exchange Market in Pakistan," Journal of Systems Science and Information, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Khatibu Kazungu, 2019. "The Nexus between Government Expenditure and Revenue in Tanzania," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 7(4), pages 158-170, December.
- Irz, Xavier T. & Niemi, Jyrki S. & Xing, Liu, 2011. "Determinants Of Food Price Inflation In Finland," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114460, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Damian S. Damianov & Diego Escobari, 2016. "Long-run Equilibrium Shift and Short-run Dynamics of U.S. Home Price Tiers During the Housing Bubble," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 1-28, July.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko & Fotov, Risto & Koteski, Cane, 2011. "IS-LM model for US economy: testing in JMULTI," MPRA Paper 34024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damianov, Damian S & Escobari, Diego, 2015. "Long-Run Equilibrium Shift and Short-Run Dynamics of U.S. Home Price Tiers during the Housing Bubble," MPRA Paper 65765, University Library of Munich, Germany.