Citations for "The Effects of Family Characteristics on the Return to Education"
by Altonji, Joseph G & Dunn, Thomas A
- Orley Ashenfelter & Cecilia Rouse, 1998.
"Income, Schooling, And Ability: Evidence From A New Sample Of Identical Twins,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 113(1), pages 253-284, February.
- Orley Ashenfelter & Cecilia Rouse, 1997. "Income, Schooling, and Ability: Evidence from a New Sample of Identical Twins," NBER Working Papers 6106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leonid V. Azarnert, 2008. "Foreign Aid, Fertility and Human Capital Accumulation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 75(300), pages 766-781, November.
- Chris SAKELLARIOU, 2008. "Demand for Skills, Supply of Skills and Returns to Schooling in Cambodia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 0805, Nanyang Technological University, School of Humanities and Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Jörn H. Block & Lennart F. Hoogerheide & A. Roy Thurik, 2010.
"Are Education and Entrepreneurial Income Endogenous and Do Family Background Variables Make Sense as Instruments?: A Bayesian Analysis,"
SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research
329, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Joern H. Block & Lennart Hoogerheide & Roy Thurik, 2010. "Are Education and Entrepreneurial Income Endogenous and do Family Background Variables make Sense as Instruments? A Bayesian Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-024/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002.
"The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post--secondary Schooling,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 705-734, October.
- Pedro Carneiro & James J. Heckman, 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," NBER Working Papers 9055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carneiro, Pedro & Heckman, James J., 2002. "The Evidence on Credit Constraints in Post-Secondary Schooling," IZA Discussion Papers 518, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2007.
"The Role of Mathematical and Verbal Skills on the Returns to Graduate and Professional Education,"
Staff General Research Papers
12843, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter F. & Wohlgemuth, Darin, 2008. "The role of mathematical and verbal skills on the returns to graduate and professional education," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 664-675, December.
- P. Routon, 2014. "The Effect of 21st Century Military Service on Civilian Labor and Educational Outcomes," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 15-38, March.
- Caselli, Francesco, 2004.
"Accounting for Cross-Country Income Differences,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
4703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Aaronson, Daniel, 1999.
"The Effect of School Finance Reform on Population Heterogeneity,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 1), pages 5-29, March.
- Daniel Aaronson, 1998. "The effect of school finance reform on population heterogeneity," Working Paper Series WP-98-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2005.
"Do returns to schooling differ by race and ethnicity?,"
Working Paper Series
WP-05-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2005. "Do Returns to Schooling Differ by Race and Ethnicity?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(2), pages 83-87, May.
- Flavio Cunha & James J. Heckman & Lance Lochner & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2005.
"Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation,"
NBER Working Papers
11331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance, 2006. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," Handbook of the Economics of Education, Elsevier.
- Cunha, Flavio & Heckman, James J. & Lochner, Lance John & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2005. "Interpreting the Evidence on Life Cycle Skill Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 1675, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnabel, Reinhold & Schnabel, Isabel, 2002. "Family and gender still matter: the heterogeneity of returns to education in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-67, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bruce Chapman & Thomas F. Crossley & Taejong Kim, 2002.
"Credit Constraints and Training after Job Loss,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
2002-15, McMaster University.
- Islam, TM Tonmoy, 2013. "Childhood neighborhood conditions and the persistence of adult income," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 684-693.
- Francesco Caselli, 2005. "Accounting for cross-country income differences," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3567, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Florence Arestoff, 2000. "Taux de rendement de l’éducation sur le marché du travail d’un pays en développement Un réexamen du modèle de gains de Mincer," Working Papers DT/2000/11, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Hirschel, Dierk, 2003. "Do high incomes reflect individual performance? The determinants of high incomes in Germany," MPRA Paper 5978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2010024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J. & Masterov, Dimitriy V., 2004.
"Skill Policies for Scotland,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1444, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blumkin, Tomer & Sadka, Efraim, 2005. "Income taxation with intergenerational mobility: Can higher inequality lead to less progression?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 1915-1925, October.
- Thomas Cornelissen & Uwe Jirjahn & Georgi Tsertsvadze, 2008. "Parental Background and Earnings: German Evidence on Direct and Indirect Relationship," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 228(5+6), pages 554-572, December.
- Mitrut, Andreea & Wolff, Francois-Charles, 2013.
"Investing in children's education: Are Muslim immigrants different?,"
Working Papers in Economics
575, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Andreea Mitrut & François-Charles Wolff, 2014. "Investing in children’s education: are Muslim immigrants different?," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 999-1022, October.
- Manuel Salas Velasco, 2004. "Rendimientos privados de las inversiones en educación superior a partir de ecuaciones de ingresos," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 169(2), pages 87-117, June.
- James J. Heckman & Dimitriy V. Masterov, 2005. "Allander Series: Skill Policies for Scotland," NBER Working Papers 11032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorge Durán & Alexandra Rillaers, 2002. "Physical And Human Capital Investment: Relative Substitutes In The Endogenous Growth Process," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-18, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Rouse, Cecilia Elena, 1999. "Further estimates of the economic return to schooling from a new sample of twins," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 149-157, April.
- M. C. Navarro-Perez & J. M. Serrano-Sanz, 2002. "Evaluating Educational Output: An Estimation Method Based on Cross-Section Data," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 71-95.
- Azarnert, L.V.Leonid V., 2004. "Redistribution, fertility, and growth: The effect of the opportunities abroad," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(4), pages 785-795, August.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis & Melissa Osborne, 2000. "The Determinants of Earnings: Skills, Preferences, and Schooling," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2000-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Johnson, Eric & Reynolds, C. Lockwood, 2013. "The effect of household hospitalizations on the educational attainment of youth," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 165-182.
- Regan, Tracy L. & Burghardt, Galen & Oaxaca, Ronald L., 2006. "A Human Capital Model of the Effects of Abilities and Family Background on Optimal Schooling Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 1927, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Wiji Arulampalam & Sonia Bhalotra, 2004. "Inequality in Infant Survival Rates in India: Identification of State-Dependence Effects," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 04/558, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Arestoff, Florence, 2001. "Taux de rendement de l’éducation sur le marché du travail d’un pays en développement. Une analyse micro-économétrique," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/4924, Paris Dauphine University.
- Jhumur Sengupta & Debnarayan Sarker, 2011. "Caste and religious diversity on human capital outcome: evidence from India," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 166-183, August.
- Chen, Yuanyuan & Feng, Shuaizhang, 2009. "Parental Education and Wages: Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 4218, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrés Casas & Juan Miguel Gallego & Carlos Sepúlveda, 2002.
"Retornos a la educación sesgo de habilidad. Teoría y aplicaciones en Colombia,"
BORRADORES DE INVESTIGACIÓN
003467, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Andrés Fernando Casas Moreno & Juan Miguel Gallego Acevedo & Carlos Eduardo Sepúlveda Rico, 2003. "Retornos a la educacion y sesgo de habilidad : teoria y aplicaciones en Colombia," Lecturas de Economía, Universidad de Antioquia, Departamento de Economía, issue 58, pages 69-96, Enero-Jun.
- Viaene, Jean-Marie & Zilcha, Itzhak, 2002. "Capital markets integration, growth and income distribution," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 301-327, February.
- Chad R. Wilkerson & Megan D. Williams, 2006. "Minority workers in the Tenth District: rising presence, rising challenges," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 31-59.
- Aughinbaugh, Alison, 2012. "The effects of high school math curriculum on college attendance: Evidence from the NLSY97," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 861-870.
- Luque, M. & Marcenaro-Gutiérrez, O.D. & López-Agudo, L.A., 2015. "On the potential balance among compulsory education outcomes through econometric and multiobjective programming analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 241(2), pages 527-540.
- Song, Moohoun & Orazem, Peter, 2005. "Returns to Graduate and Professional Education: The Roles of Mathematical and Verbal Skills by Major," Staff General Research Papers 12432, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sari Pekkala, 2003. "Is Little Brother Nothing but Trouble?: Educational Attainment, Returns to Schooling and Sibling Structure," Discussion Papers 302, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).