Citations for "The Employment and Wage Effects of Oil Price Changes: A Sectoral Analysis"
by Keane, Michael P & Prasad, Eswar S
- Patrick Kline, 2008.
"Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1645, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kline, Patrick, 2008. "Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry," Working Papers 43, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Robert B. Barsky & Lutz Kilian, 2004.
"Oil and the Macroeconomy Since the 1970s,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Carruth,a. & Hooker, N. & Oswald,A., 1997.
"Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States,"
22, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Alan A. Carruth & Mark A. Hooker & Andrew J. Oswald, 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria And Input Prices: Theory And Evidence From The United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 621-628, November.
- Carruth, A.A. & Hooker, M.A. & Oswald, A.J., 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 496, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(2), pages 127-176, December.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey," Working Paper Series 37_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- G. Gallipoli & G. Pelloni, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey," Working Papers wp897, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Alom, Fardous, 2011. "Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Das, Surajit & Bose, Sukanya, 2012. "Oil Price Shock, Pass-through Policy and its Impact on India," Working Papers 12/99, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Lizardo, Radhamés A. & Mollick, André V., 2010. "Oil price fluctuations and U.S. dollar exchange rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 399-408, March.
- Chou, Kuo-Wei & Tseng, Yi-Heng, 2016. "Oil prices, exchange rate, and the price asymmetry in the Taiwanese retail gasoline market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 733-741.
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2011. "Exogenous Oil Shocks, Fiscal Policy and Sector Reallocations in Oil Producing Countries," Working Papers 2011.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Thomas Bauer & Regina Riphahn, 2002.
"Employment effects of payroll taxes - an empirical test for Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 865-876.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Riphahn, Regina T., 1998. "Employment Effects of Payroll Taxes - An Empirical Test for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hamilton, James D., 2003.
"What is an oil shock?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 363-398, April.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011.
"Oil shocks through international transport costs: evidence from U.S. business cycles,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
82, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011. "Oil Shocks through International Transport Costs: Evidence from U.S. Business Cycles," Working Papers 1105, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2011.
"Sector-specific productivity shocks in a matching model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2674-2682.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Sector-Specific Productivity Shocks in a Matching Model," Kiel Working Papers 1585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lee, Kiseok & Ni, Shawn, 2002. "On the dynamic effects of oil price shocks: a study using industry level data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 823-852, May.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural disasters and labour markets," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Jha, Shikha & Quising, Pilipinas & Camingue, Shiela, 2009. "Macroeconomic Uncertainties, Oil Subsidies, and Fiscal Sustainability in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 150, Asian Development Bank.
- Polgreen, Linnea & Silos, Pedro, 2009. "Crude substitution: The cyclical dynamics of oil prices and the skill premium," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 409-418, April.
- Makena COFFMAN, . "An Assessment of Bioenergy in an Island Economy," EcoMod2009 21500023, EcoMod.
- Haroon Bhorat & Nan Tian & Mark Ellyne, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate and Sectoral Employment in South Africa," Working Papers 201404, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002.
"Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition,"
IZA Discussion Papers
496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar S., 2006. "Changes in the structure of earnings during the Polish transition," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 389-427, August.
- Williams Olatubi & Sung No, 2003. "On the vulnerability of the oil and gas industry to oil price changes," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(4), pages 363-375, December.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Gearhart, Richard, 2015. "Oil price fluctuations and employment in Kern County: A Vector Error Correction approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 584-590.
- Makena Coffman, 2010. "Oil price shocks in an island economy: an analysis of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 599-620, June.
- Rangan Gupta & Mampho P. Modise, 2013.
"Does the Source of Oil Price Shocks Matter for South African Stock Returns? A Structural VAR Approach,"
201318, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Rangan & Modise, Mampho P., 2013. "Does the source of oil price shocks matter for South African stock returns? A structural VAR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 825-831.
- Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker, 2010. "Wavelet decomposition and regime shifts: Assessing the effects of crude oil shocks on stock market returns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1415-1435, March.
- John C. Ham & Kevin T. Reilly, 2013. "Implicit Contracts, Life Cycle Labor Supply, And Intertemporal Substitution," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1133-1158, November.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal & Odusami, Babatunde, 2011. "Oil price shocks and industry stock returns," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 966-974, September.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2010. "Sector-specific productivity shocks in a matching model," Kiel Working Papers 1585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Linnea Polgreen & Pedro Silos, 2006. "Crude substitution: the cyclical dynamics of oil prices and the college premium," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A., 2007. "Dynamic cyclical comovements of oil prices with industrial production, consumer prices, unemployment, and stock prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5535-5540, November.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Telatar, Erdinc, 2011. "A re-examination of stationarity of energy consumption: Evidence from new unit root tests," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7726-7738.
- Kisswani, Khalid /M. & Nusair, Salah /A., 2012.
"Non-linearities in the dynamics of oil prices,"
36586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2000. "Unemployment, Wage Pressure and Sectoral Shifts: Permanent and Temporary Consequences of Intersectoral Shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 777-799, December.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2014. "Firm return volatility and economic gains: The role of oil prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 142-151.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Resource Return on Investment under Markup Pricing," MPRA Paper 49154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Guidi, 2010.
"The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009. "The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector," MPRA Paper 16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virjinia Jeliazkova, 2010. "Effects of the Dynamics of the Oil Price – Theoretical and Empirical Bases," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 127-165.
- Malik, Farooq & Nasereddin, Mahdi, 2006. "Forecasting output using oil prices: A cascaded artificial neural network approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 168-180.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural Disasters and Labour Markets," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2014-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Natalie & Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J, 2007.
"Oil Prices, Profits, and Recessions : An Inquiry Using Terrorism as an Instrumental Variable,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
809, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Natalie & Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew, 2008. "Oil Prices, Profits, and Recessions: An Inquiry Using Terrorism as an Instrumental Variable," CEPR Discussion Papers 6937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atems, Bebonchu & Kapper, Devin & Lam, Eddery, 2015. "Do exchange rates respond asymmetrically to shocks in the crude oil market?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 227-238.