Citations for "The Employment and Wage Effects of Oil Price Changes: A Sectoral Analysis"
by Keane, Michael P & Prasad, Eswar S
- Kline, Patrick, 2008.
"Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry,"
43, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Patrick Kline, 2008. "Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1645, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Alom, Fardous, 2011. "Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- James D. Hamilton, 2000.
"What is an Oil Shock?,"
NBER Working Papers
7755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar S., 2006.
"Changes in the structure of earnings during the Polish transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 389-427, August.
- Eswar Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2002. "Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition," IMF Working Papers 02/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011.
"Oil shocks through international transport costs: evidence from U.S. business cycles,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
82, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011. "Oil Shocks through International Transport Costs: Evidence from U.S. Business Cycles," Working Papers 1105, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Rangan & Modise, Mampho P., 2013.
"Does the source of oil price shocks matter for South African stock returns? A structural VAR approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 825-831.
- Rangan Gupta & Mampho P. Modise, 2013. "Does the Source of Oil Price Shocks Matter for South African Stock Returns? A Structural VAR Approach," Working Papers 201318, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey,"
Working Paper Series
37_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(2), pages 127-176, December.
- G. Gallipoli & G. Pelloni, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey," Working Papers wp897, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2014. "Firm return volatility and economic gains: The role of oil prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 142-151.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2000. "Unemployment, Wage Pressure and Sectoral Shifts: Permanent and Temporary Consequences of Intersectoral Shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 777-799, December.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1996.
"Imperfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity,"
NBER Working Papers
5634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1996. "Imperfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 550-77, November.
- Alan A. Carruth & Mark A. Hooker & Andrew J. Oswald, 1998.
"Unemployment Equilibria And Input Prices: Theory And Evidence From The United States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 621-628, November.
- Carruth,a. & Hooker, N. & Oswald,A., 1997. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," Papers 22, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Carruth, A.A. & Hooker, M.A. & Oswald, A.J., 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 496, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Riphahn, Regina T., 1998.
"Employment Effects of Payroll Taxes - An Empirical Test for Germany,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Bauer & Regina Riphahn, 2002. "Employment effects of payroll taxes - an empirical test for Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 865-876.
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2011. "Exogenous Oil Shocks, Fiscal Policy and Sector Reallocations in Oil Producing Countries," Working Papers 2011.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lizardo, Radhamés A. & Mollick, André V., 2010. "Oil price fluctuations and U.S. dollar exchange rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 399-408, March.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal & Odusami, Babatunde, 2011. "Oil price shocks and industry stock returns," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 966-974, September.
- Williams Olatubi & Sung No, 2003. "On the vulnerability of the oil and gas industry to oil price changes," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(4), pages 363-375, December.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009.
"The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector,"
16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Guidi, 2010. "The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Robert B. Barsky & Lutz Kilian, 2004.
"Oil and the Macroeconomy Since the 1970s,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 18(4), pages 115-134, Fall.
- Kisswani, Khalid /M. & Nusair, Salah /A., 2012.
"Non-linearities in the dynamics of oil prices,"
36586, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Polgreen, Linnea & Silos, Pedro, 2009. "Crude substitution: The cyclical dynamics of oil prices and the skill premium," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 409-418, April.
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A., 2007. "Dynamic cyclical comovements of oil prices with industrial production, consumer prices, unemployment, and stock prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5535-5540, November.
- Lee, Kiseok & Ni, Shawn, 2002. "On the dynamic effects of oil price shocks: a study using industry level data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 823-852, May.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2011.
"Sector-specific productivity shocks in a matching model,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2674-2682.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Sector-Specific Productivity Shocks in a Matching Model," Kiel Working Papers 1585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Makena Coffman, 2010. "Oil price shocks in an island economy: an analysis of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 599-620, June.
- John C. Ham & Kevin T. Reilly, 2013. "Implicit Contracts, Life Cycle Labor Supply, And Intertemporal Substitution," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1133-1158, November.
- Linnea Polgreen & Pedro Silos, 2006. "Crude substitution: the cyclical dynamics of oil prices and the college premium," Working Paper 2006-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Telatar, Erdinc, 2011. "A re-examination of stationarity of energy consumption: Evidence from new unit root tests," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7726-7738.
- Jha, Shikha & Quising, Pilipinas & Camingue, Shiela, 2009. "Macroeconomic Uncertainties, Oil Subsidies, and Fiscal Sustainability in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 150, Asian Development Bank.
- Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker, 2010. "Wavelet decomposition and regime shifts: Assessing the effects of crude oil shocks on stock market returns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1415-1435, March.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Resource Return on Investment under Markup Pricing," MPRA Paper 49154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Natalie & Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew, 2008.
"Oil Prices, Profits, and Recessions: An Inquiry Using Terrorism as an Instrumental Variable,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Natalie & Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J, 2007. "Oil Prices, Profits, and Recessions : An Inquiry Using Terrorism as an Instrumental Variable," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 809, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Malik, Farooq & Nasereddin, Mahdi, 2006. "Forecasting output using oil prices: A cascaded artificial neural network approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 168-180.
- Makena COFFMAN, . "An Assessment of Bioenergy in an Island Economy," EcoMod2009 21500023, EcoMod.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural Disasters and Labour Markets," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2014-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Das, Surajit & Bose, Sukanya, 2012. "Oil Price Shock, Pass-through Policy and its Impact on India," Working Papers 12/99, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural disasters and labour markets," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Virjinia Jeliazkova, 2010. "Effects of the Dynamics of the Oil Price – Theoretical and Empirical Bases," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 127-165.