Citations for "The Employment and Wage Effects of Oil Price Changes: A Sectoral Analysis"
by Keane, Michael P & Prasad, Eswar S
- Kisswani, Khalid M. & Nusair, Salah A., 2013.
"Non-linearities in the dynamics of oil prices,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 341-353.
- Francçois Lescaroux, 2011. "The Oil Price-Microeconomy Relationship is Alive and Well," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 25-48.
- Alessandro Cologni & Matteo Manera, 2011. "Exogenous Oil Shocks, Fiscal Policy and Sector Reallocations in Oil Producing Countries," Working Papers 2011.55, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- John C. Ham & Kevin T. Reilly, 2013. "Implicit Contracts, Life Cycle Labor Supply, And Intertemporal Substitution," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 54, pages 1133-1158, November.
- Lizardo, Radhamés A. & Mollick, André V., 2010. "Oil price fluctuations and U.S. dollar exchange rates," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 399-408, March.
- Thomas Bauer & Regina Riphahn, 2002.
"Employment effects of payroll taxes - an empirical test for Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(7), pages 865-876.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Riphahn, Regina T., 1998. "Employment Effects of Payroll Taxes - An Empirical Test for Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 11, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rangan Gupta & Mampho P. Modise, 2013.
"Does the Source of Oil Price Shocks Matter for South African Stock Returns? A Structural VAR Approach,"
201318, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Gupta, Rangan & Modise, Mampho P., 2013. "Does the source of oil price shocks matter for South African stock returns? A structural VAR approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 825-831.
- Hamilton, James D., 2003.
"What is an oil shock?,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 363-398, April.
- Kemp-Benedict, Eric, 2013. "Resource Return on Investment under Markup Pricing," MPRA Paper 49154, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Somayeh Mardaneh, 2012. "How Do Oil Shocks A¤ect the Structural Stability of Hybrid New Keynesian Phillips Curve?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12/20, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Malik, Farooq & Nasereddin, Mahdi, 2006. "Forecasting output using oil prices: A cascaded artificial neural network approach," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 168-180.
- Robert Barsky & Lutz Kilian, 2004.
"Oil and the Macroeconomy Since the 1970s,"
NBER Working Papers
10855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan A. Carruth & Mark A. Hooker & Andrew J. Oswald, 1998.
"Unemployment Equilibria And Input Prices: Theory And Evidence From The United States,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 80(4), pages 621-628, November.
- Carruth, A.A. & Hooker, M.A. & Oswald, A.J., 1998. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 496, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Carruth,a. & Hooker, N. & Oswald,A., 1997. "Unemployment Equilibria and Input Prices: Theory and Evidence from the United States," Papers 22, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Patrick Kline, 2008.
"Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
1645, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kline, Patrick, 2008. "Understanding Sectoral Labor Market Dynamics: An Equilibrium Analysis of the Oil and Gas Field Services Industry," Working Papers 43, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013.
"Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(2), pages 127-176, December.
- Giovanni Gallipoli & Gianluigi Pelloni, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey," Working Paper Series 37_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- G. Gallipoli & G. Pelloni, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of Job Reallocations: A Survey," Working Papers wp897, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Lescaroux, François, 2008. "Une revue interprétée des élasticités entre le PIB et le prix du pétrole," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 84(4), pages 415-447, Décembre.
- Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Das, Surajit & Bose, Sukanya, 2012. "Oil Price Shock, Pass-through Policy and its Impact on India," Working Papers 12/99, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Francesco Guidi, 2010.
"The Economic Effects of Oil Prices Shocks on the UK Manufacturing and Services Sectors,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics,
IUP Publications, vol. 0(4), pages 5-34, October.
- Guidi, Francesco, 2009. "The economic effects of oil prices shocks on the UK manufacturing and services sector," MPRA Paper 16171, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar S., 2006.
"Changes in the structure of earnings during the Polish transition,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 389-427, August.
- Keane, Michael P. & Prasad, Eswar, 2002. "Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 496, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eswar S Prasad & Michael P. Keane, 2002. "Changes in the Structure of Earnings During the Polish Transition," IMF Working Papers 02/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010.
"Sector-Specific Productivity Shocks in a Matching Model,"
Kiel Working Papers
1585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2011. "Sector-specific productivity shocks in a matching model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 2674-2682.
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2010. "Sector-specific productivity shocks in a matching model," Kiel Working Papers 1585 [rev.], Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Wesselbaum, Dennis, 2010. "Sector-specific productivity shocks in a matching model," Kiel Working Papers 1585, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Virjinia Jeliazkova, 2010. "Effects of the Dynamics of the Oil Price – Theoretical and Empirical Bases," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 127-165.
- Castro, César & Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca, 2016. "Oil price pass-through along the price chain in the euro area," MPRA Paper 70227, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Linnea Polgreen & Pedro Silos, 2006. "Crude substitution: the cyclical dynamics of oil prices and the college premium," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2006-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Telatar, Erdinc, 2011. "A re-examination of stationarity of energy consumption: Evidence from new unit root tests," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 7726-7738.
- Chiarini, Bruno & Piselli, Paolo, 2000. "Unemployment, Wage Pressure and Sectoral Shifts: Permanent and Temporary Consequences of Intersectoral Shocks," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 777-799, December.
- Ryan S. Jablonski & Steven Oliver, 2013. "The political economy of plunder: economic opportunity and modern piracy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 50451, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011.
"Oil Shocks through International Transport Costs: Evidence from U.S. Business Cycles,"
1105, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2011. "Oil shocks through international transport costs: evidence from U.S. business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 82, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michieka, Nyakundi M. & Gearhart, Richard, 2015. "Oil price fluctuations and employment in Kern County: A Vector Error Correction approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 584-590.
- Narayan, Paresh Kumar & Sharma, Susan Sunila, 2014. "Firm return volatility and economic gains: The role of oil prices," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 142-151.
- Yeh, Fang-Yu & Hu, Jin-Li & Lin, Cheng-Hsun, 2012. "Asymmetric impacts of international energy shocks on macroeconomic activities," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 10-22.
- Williams Olatubi & Sung No, 2003. "On the vulnerability of the oil and gas industry to oil price changes," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 31(4), pages 363-375, December.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural disasters and labour markets," CSAE Working Paper Series 2014-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Alom, Fardous, 2011. "Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Haroon Bhorat & Nan Tian & Mark Ellyne, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate and Sectoral Employment in South Africa," Working Papers 201404, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.
- Ying Fan & Jian-Ling Jiao & Qiao-Mei Liang & Zhi-Yong Han & Yi-Ming Wei, 2007. "The impact of rising international crude oil price on China's economy: an empirical analysis with CGE model," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 27(4), pages 404-424.
- Jha, Shikha & Quising, Pilipinas & Camingue, Shiela, 2009. "Macroeconomic Uncertainties, Oil Subsidies, and Fiscal Sustainability in Asia," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 150, Asian Development Bank.
- Ewing, Bradley T. & Thompson, Mark A., 2007. "Dynamic cyclical comovements of oil prices with industrial production, consumer prices, unemployment, and stock prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 5535-5540, November.
- Chen, Natalie & Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew, 2008.
"Oil Prices, Profits, and Recessions: An Inquiry Using Terrorism as an Instrumental Variable,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6937, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chen, Natalie & Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J, 2007. "Oil Prices, Profits, and Recessions : An Inquiry Using Terrorism as an Instrumental Variable," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 809, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Martina Kirchberger, 2014. "Natural Disasters and Labour Markets," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2014-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Atems, Bebonchu & Kapper, Devin & Lam, Eddery, 2015. "Do exchange rates respond asymmetrically to shocks in the crude oil market?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 227-238.
- Polgreen, Linnea & Silos, Pedro, 2009. "Crude substitution: The cyclical dynamics of oil prices and the skill premium," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 409-418, April.
- Jammazi, Rania & Aloui, Chaker, 2010. "Wavelet decomposition and regime shifts: Assessing the effects of crude oil shocks on stock market returns," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1415-1435, March.
- Rafiq, Shudhasattwa & Sgro, Pasquale & Apergis, Nicholas, 2016. "Asymmetric oil shocks and external balances of major oil exporting and importing countries," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 42-50.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Woodford, Michael, 1996.
"Imperfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 550-77, November.
- Julio J. Rotemberg & Michael Woodford, 1996. "Imperfect Competition and the Effects of Energy Price Increases on Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 5634, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makena COFFMAN, . "An Assessment of Bioenergy in an Island Economy," EcoMod2009 21500023, EcoMod.
- M-Ali Sotoudeh & Andrew C. Worthington, 2016. "A comparative analysis of monetary responses to global oil price changes: net oil producing vs. net oil consuming countries," International Economics and Economic Policy, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 623-640, October.
- Lee, Kiseok & Ni, Shawn, 2002. "On the dynamic effects of oil price shocks: a study using industry level data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 823-852, May.
- Chou, Kuo-Wei & Tseng, Yi-Heng, 2016. "Oil prices, exchange rate, and the price asymmetry in the Taiwanese retail gasoline market," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 52(PB), pages 733-741.
- Fardous Alom, 2014. "Oil Price-Macroeconomic Relationship in Australia and New Zealand: Application of a Hidden Cointegration Technique," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 6(2), pages 105-128, July.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal & Odusami, Babatunde, 2011. "Oil price shocks and industry stock returns," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 966-974, September.
- Makena Coffman, 2010. "Oil price shocks in an island economy: an analysis of the oil price-macroeconomy relationship," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 44(3), pages 599-620, June.