Oil price fluctuations and the Nigerian economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hamdi, Helmi & Sbia, Rashid, 2013.
"Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 118-125.
- Sbia, Rashid & Hamdi, Helmi, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between oil revenues, government spending and economic growth in an oil-dependent economy," MPRA Paper 64150, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Wu, Man-Hwa & Ni, Yen-Sen, 2011. "The effects of oil prices on inflation, interest rates and money," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 4158-4164.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 93 - The Impact of High Oil Prices on African Economies," Working Paper Series 2306, African Development Bank.
- Magnus Abeng, 2016. "Analysis of the Effect of Oil Price Shock on Industry Stock Returns in Nigeria," EcoMod2016 9285, EcoMod.
- Zahid Muhammad & Hassan Suleiman & Reza Kouhy, 2011. "Exploring oil price – exchange rate nexus for Nigeria," FIW Working Paper series 071, FIW.
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-03-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard, 2016. "Real Output and Oil Price Uncertainty: Evidence from an Oil Producing Country," MPRA Paper 71307, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2016.
- Jeetendra Khadan, 2016. "An Econometric Analysis of Energy Revenue and Government Expenditure Shocks on Economic Growth in Trinidad and Tobago," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 97018, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Hervé Alexandre & Antonin De Benoist, 2017. "Petrol Prices and Government Bond Risk Premium," Working Papers hal-01620808, HAL.
- Ding, Liang & Vo, Minh, 2012. "Exchange rates and oil prices: A multivariate stochastic volatility analysis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 15-37.
- AfDB AfDB, 2007. "Working Paper 93 - The Impact of High Oil Prices on African Economies," Working Paper Series 2226, African Development Bank.
- Oriakhi D.E & Iyoha Daniel Osaze, 2013. "Oil Price Volatility and its Consequences on the Growth of the Nigerian Economy: An Examination (1970-2010)," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(5), pages 683-702, May.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-16 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:opecrv:v:29:y:2005:i:3:p:199-217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/%28ISSN%291753-0237 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.