Citations for "Transfer Pricing and Organizational Form"
by Holmstrom, Bengt & Tirole, Jean
- Chong-En Bai & Cheng-Gang Xu, 2001.
"Ownership, incentives and monitoring,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
3750, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Walker, 2008. "The (non)Theory of the Knowledge Firm," Working Papers in Economics 08/07, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2001. "Alignement of Interests and the Governance of Joint Ventures," IDEI Working Papers 441, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Devereux, Michael P., 2013. "The arm's length principle and distortions to multinational firm organization," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 432-440.
- Palumbo, Giuliana, 2006.
"Optimal duplication of effort in advocacy systems,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 112-128, May.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Matsushima, Noriaki, 2011.
"The Arm's Length Principle and Tacit Collusion,"
37295, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Mar 2012.
- Pfeiffer, Thomas & Wagner, Joachim, 2007. "Internal markets or hierachies: Transfer prices or budgets?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 241-255.
- Nadav Levy, 2003. "The Boundary of the Firm in a Model of Trade Within a Hierarchy," Discussion Papers 03-13, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Macchiavello, Rocco, 2007. "Financial Constraints and the Costs and Benefits of Vertical Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6104, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Adams, Laurel & Drtina, Ralph, 2008. "Transfer pricing for aligning divisional and corporate decisions," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 411-417.
- Patrick Bolton & David S. Scharfstein, 1998. "Corporate Finance, the Theory of the Firm, and Organizations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 95-114, Fall.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009105 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matouschek, Niko, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Spillovers through Backward Linkages," CEPR Discussion Papers 2283, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Roider, 2004.
"Asset Ownership and Contractibility of Interaction,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 35(4), pages 787-802, Winter.
- Andreas Roider, 2002. "Asset Ownership and Contractability of Interaction," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse12_2002, University of Bonn, Germany, revised May 2003.
- Konrad, K.A. & Lommerud, K.E., 2001.
"Foreign Direct Investment, Intra-firm Trade and Ownership Structure,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
219, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Erik Lommerud, Kjell, 2001. "Foreign direct investment, intra-firm trade and ownership structure," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 475-494, March.
- Eric John Slof, 1999. "Transfer prices and incentive contracts in vertically-integrated divisionalized companies," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 265-286.
- Bengt Holmstrom & John Roberts, 1998. "The Boundaries of the Firm Revisited," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 73-94, Fall.
- Oliver Baumann & Nils Stieglitz, 2011. "Motivating Organizational Search," DRUID Working Papers 11-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Philipp Koellinger & Christian Roessler, 2009. "Is More Entrepreneurship better?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-105/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 03 Dec 2009.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Michael P. Devereux, 2009.
"The Distorting Arm's Length Principle,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009
2009-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Devereux, Michael P. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2009. "The Distorting Arm's Length Principle," CEPR Discussion Papers 7375, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael P. Devereux & Christian Keuschnigg, 2009. "The Distorting Arm’s Length Principle," Working Papers 0910, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Robert Gibbons, Editor & John Roberts, Editor, 2012. "The Handbook of Organizational Economics," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 9889.
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2014. "Investment in Outside Options as Opportunistic Behavior: An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 14/31, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Schmitz, Patrick W. & Sliwka, Dirk, 2001.
"On synergies and vertical integration,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 19(8), pages 1281-1295, September.
- Johannes Becker, 2010.
"Strategic Trade Policy through the Tax System,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3066, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kalyan Chatterjee & Y. Stephen Chiu, 2000.
"When Does Competition Lead to Efficient Investments?,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0518, Econometric Society.
- Chatterjee Kalyan & Chiu Y. Stephen, 2007. "When Does Competition Lead to Efficient Investments?," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-39, July.
- Ellen P. Green, 2012. "Payment Mechanisms in the Healthcare Industry: An Experimental Study of Physician Incentives in a Multiple Principal Agent Setting," Working Papers 12-11, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Beccherle, Julien & Tirole, Jean, 2011.
"Regional initiatives and the cost of delaying binding climate change agreements,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1339-1348.
- Beccherle, Julien & Tirole, Jean, 2010. "Regional Initiatives and the Cost of Delaying Binding Climate Change Agreements," IDEI Working Papers 628, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Christian A. Ruzzier, 2009. "Asset Specificity and Vertical Integration: Williamson’s Hypothesis Reconsidered," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-119, Harvard Business School.
- Bodo Knoll & Nadine Riedel, 2015. "Transfer Pricing Laws," CESifo DICE Report, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 22-26, 01.
- Eitan Goldman & Gary Gorton, 2000.
"The Visible Hand, The Invisible Hand and Efficiency,"
Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers
00-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Eitan Goldman & Gary Gorton, 2000. "The Visible Hand, the Invisible Hand and Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 7587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henneberger, Fred & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso & Ziegler, Alexandre, 2007. "Performance Pay, Sorting, and Outsourcing," IZA Discussion Papers 3019, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- George P. Baker & Robert Gibbons & Kevin J. Murphy, 2008.
"Strategic alliances: Bridges between "islands of conscious power","
in: Organizational Innovation and Firm Performance, pages 146-163
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Baker, George P. & Gibbons, Robert & Murphy, Kevin J., 2008. "Strategic alliances: Bridges between "islands of conscious power"," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 146-163, June.
- Chong-En Bai & Zhigang Tao & Changqi Wu, 2000. "Expropriation and Incentives for Team Production," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0807, Econometric Society.
- Schmid, Andreas, 2007. "Incentive Compatibility and Efficiency in the contractual Insurer-Provider Relationship: Economic Theory and practical Implications: The Case of North Carolina," MPRA Paper 23311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
- Hodaka Morita & Maroš Servátka, 2014. "Does Group Identity Prevent Inefficient Investment in Outside Options? An Experimental Investigation," Working Papers in Economics 14/33, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2008.
"Internal and External Factors on Firms’ Transfer Pricing Decisions: Insights from Organization Studies,"
Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra, issue 27, pages 23-38, June.
- Dan Li & Manuel Portugal Ferreira, 2007. "Internal and external factors on firms? transfer pricing decisions: Insights from organization studies," Working Papers 5, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Bruno Deffains & Dominique Demougin, 2006. "Governance: Who Controls Matters," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-053, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:otg:wpaper:1403 is not listed on IDEAS
- João VIEIRA-MONTEZ, 2004. "Downstream Concentration and Producer's Capacity Choice," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 04.13, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Cools, Martine & Emmanuel, Clive & Jorissen, Ann, 2008. "Management control in the transfer pricing tax compliant multinational enterprise," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 603-628, August.
- Ciabuschi, Francesco & Dellestrand, Henrik & Kappen, Philip, 2012. "The good, the bad, and the ugly: Technology transfer competence, rent-seeking, and bargaining power," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 664-674.
- Kumkar, Lars, 1998. "Privatwirtschaftliche Koordinierungsstrukturen in vertikal strukturierten Industrien: Eine Analyse der Stromwirtschaft auf Grundlage der neuen Institutionenökonomik," Kiel Working Papers 873, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Diaw, K., 2003. "Cost Allocation as a Coordination Mechanism," Discussion Paper 2003-128, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Arnoud W.A. Boot & Anjolein Schmeits, 1996. "Market Discipline in Conglomerate Banks: Is an Internal Allocation of Cost of Capital Necessary as an Incentive Device?," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 96-39, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2014. "Market power and regulation (scientific background)," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2014-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Charles E. Hyde, 2001. "Multinationals And The Relationship Between Strategic And Tax Transfer Prices," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 822, The University of Melbourne.
- Mussell, Al, 2003. "PRICE DISCOVERY MECHANISMS AND ALTERNATIVES FOR CANADIAN AGRICULTURE; Part II: A Review of Pricing Mechanisms from the Economic Literature," Miscellaneous Publications 18100, George Morris Center.
- Vaysman, Igor, 1998. "A model of negotiated transfer pricing," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 349-384, June.
- Yohanes Eko Riyanto, 2000. "Delegation of Authority, Managerial Initiatives, and the Design of Divisional Structure," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1061, Econometric Society.
- Ghosh, Dipankar, 2000. "Complementary arrangements of organizational factors and outcomes of negotiated transfer price," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 661-682, October.
- Nelson, Julianne, 1995. "Fairness, efficiency and externalities," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 85-103, May.
- Benjamin Golub & R. McAfee, 2011. "Firms, queues, and coffee breaks: a flow model of corporate activity with delays," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 59-89, March.
- Chongvilaivan, Aekapol & Hur, Jung & Riyanto, Yohanes E., 2013. "Labor union bargaining and firm organizational structure," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 116-124.
- Baarda, James R., 2000. "A Transgenic Theory Of The Firm," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25994, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.