Firms, queues, and coffee breaks: a flow model of corporate activity with delays
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Tirole, Jean, 1991. "Transfer Pricing and Organizational Form," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 201-228, Fall.
- Àlex Arenas & Antonio Cabrales & Leon Danon & Albert Díaz-Guilera & Roger Guimerà & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2010.
"Optimal information transmission in organizations: search and congestion,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 14(1), pages 75-93, March.
- Àlex Arenas & Antonio Cabrales & Albert Díaz-Guilera & Roger Guimerà & Fernando Vega, 2003. "Optimal information transmission in organizations: Search and congestion," Economics Working Papers 698, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antonio Cabrales & Àlex Arenas & Albert Díaz-Guilera & Roger Guimerà & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2004. "Optimal Information Transmission in Organizations: Search and Congestion," Working Papers 2004.77, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Álex Arenas & Antonio Cabrales & Leon Danon & Albert Díaz-Guilera & Roger Guimerà & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2003. "Optimal Information Transmission in Organizations: Search and Congestion," Working Papers 64, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1956. "On the Economics of Transfer Pricing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 29, pages 172-172.
- J. Marschak, 1955. "Elements for a Theory of Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 127-137, January.
- A. W. Beggs, 2001. "Queues and Hierarchies," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 68(2), pages 297-322.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Haim Mendelson, 1990. "User Delay Costs and Internal Pricing for a Service Facility," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 36(12), pages 1502-1517, December.
- Theodore Groves & Martin Loeb, 1979. "Incentives in a Divisionalized Firm," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(3), pages 221-230, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kirchmaier, Isadora, 2014. "Service Organizations: Customer Contact and Incentives of Knowledge Managers," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100418, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Transfer pricing; Queuing; C44; C62; L23; M11; M21;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M21 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - Business Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:reecde:v:15:y:2011:i:1:p:59-89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.