Elements for a Theory of Teams
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miguel Cunha & Arménio Rego & Antonino Vaccaro, 2014. "Organizations as Human Communities and Internal Markets: Searching for Duality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 120(4), pages 441-455, April.
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1996. "William Vickrey: A Pioneer in the Economics of Incentives," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1996-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Krishnan S. Anand & Haim Mendelson, "undated". "Information and Organization for Horizontal Multi-market Coordination," Discussion Papers 1169, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Christian Schmidt, 1993. "L'Homo bellicus et la coordination économique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 44(3), pages 529-550.
- Haurie, Alain, 1976. "Structures d’information et décision en équipe dans le système de distribution des soins," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 52(2), pages 206-231, avril.
- Caglio, Ariela & Ditillo, Angelo, 2008. "A review and discussion of management control in inter-firm relationships: Achievements and future directions," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(7-8), pages 865-898.
- Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1998.
"Work Schedules, Wages and Employment in a General Equilibrium Model with Team Production,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 1(4), pages 809-834, October.
- Terry J. Fitzgerald, 1996. "Work schedules, wages, and employment in a general equilibrium model with team production," Working Paper 9613, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Rusmevichientong, Paat & Van Roy, Benjamin, 2003. "Decentralized decision-making in a large team with local information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 266-295, May.
- Woodruff, Christopher J., 2010. "Multivariate optimisation for procurement of emergency services equipment - Teams of the best or the best of teams?," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 186-194, August.
- David Weimer, 1979. "A note on the optimal use of clearance procedures," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 463-466, September.
- Judy L Klein, 2015. "The Cold War Hot House for Modeling Strategies at the Carnegie Institute of Technology," Working Papers Series 19, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- C.B. McGuire, 1958. "Some Models of a Sales Organization," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 53, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Göthlich, Stephan E., 2003. "From loosely coupled systems to collaborative business ecosystems," Manuskripte aus den Instituten für Betriebswirtschaftslehre der Universität Kiel 573, Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel, Institut für Betriebswirtschaftslehre.
- Benjamin Golub & R. McAfee, 2011. "Firms, queues, and coffee breaks: a flow model of corporate activity with delays," Review of Economic Design, Springer;Society for Economic Design, vol. 15(1), pages 59-89, March.
- Dillon, John L., 1962. "Applications Of Game Theory In Agricultural Economics: Review And Requiem," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 6(02), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:1:y:1955:i:2:p:127-137. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.